Blackfoot Forest Revenge or recompense
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stood as the night shadows began to fall, his blue eyes glittering like ice in the subtle moonlight. He studied the area around the creek and he just observed. To say he was angry would be an understatement the bruised boy was furious and sad. He had given his everything to those of the creek, he had shed blood and murdered for them and they had been swift to throw him to the ground and force a solitary existence upon his youthful shoulders.

He snarled in the dark no it wasn't they it was Fox and just like that his rage took place in his breast and it held it's tightly bound claws into his heart and dug in for the long haul. He had tried to tell her he had rage deep within he tried to tell Bazi that he was a monster well now they would see it, because this monster was here to play. Manners aside he just stood and watched and waited for something anything to happen the boy was ready for it. And he stood still as blue ice turned to black ice and all was not okay.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
43 Posts
Ooc — Chelle
Athena had been out hunting for field mice when she saw the black wolf. She shuddered when she felt the tension in the air. She hid behind the bushes for a few moments, concerned and curious. Should she reveal herself or should she leave? Crouching further to the ground, she paused and then finally stood. Stepping out from behind the large brush she revealed herself, cocking her head sideways and letting her tail hang low. Attempting to keep herself non threatening she stepped a little closer to the black wolf, sensing his energy.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace turned his now black eyes towards the small footfalls he heard. He tilted an ear, trying to keep himself under control as he saw it was not any enemy that came near but Athena the pretty small she wolf. He smiled at her though a bit forced and he dipped his head so she could not see the deep seeded emotions that threatened to overtake him.

He tilted his head, Athena hello. his voice was low and deep and he had the urge to growl or run but he stayed still not moving controlling himself as best he could. Though the monster really wanted to let go and unleash it's anger on someone. He would probably have to leave soon to not hurt her.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
43 Posts
Ooc — Chelle
Athena could sense the building tension emanating from the wolf. You're back at the Creek. Athena said and after a moments pause continued, Are you back for good? Admittedly, she felt a little confused but curious. Lately she had kept to herself and shamefully, knew little of the news at the Creek. She had preoccupied herself in her own thoughts, exploring, and trying to learn the art of gathering herbs.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace shifted and tilted his head his black eyes lost in thought for the moment. I am on neutral ground, and no I am not back for good and even if they wanted me I wouldn't come. I will not bow down beneath fox ever again. Though it was bitter and cold it was true. He would never follow the red furred sprite ever again even if she begged which she of course would never do.

he wondered briefly why Athena wasn't safe in the pack lands at night. However it was not his place to ask or wonder. He could not really help her back to the borders anymore either, they would chase him away and try and kill him they wouldn't succeed.
43 Posts
Ooc — Chelle
Athena sensed the seriousness in his voice and she suddenly felt silly. Somehow she felt small, like a little insect crawling along a huge boulder, wondering where the edge was. She looked back and forth quickly, wondering if she would get in trouble for speaking with Jace. She still considered him a friend and remembered his kindness towards her. I hope I am still allowed to be your friend despite all this. Athena was new to packs, she could sense that a close friendship with Jace could render consequences, no matter no sad that made her feel.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace felt like he was drowning for a moment. He had not even thought of the consequences that Athena might have to face for being his friend. He sighed and shook his pelt. He stepped boldly forward and nudged her shoulder and licked her ear gently. I'm sorry for all of this Athena. I can stay away if you would like me too. I don't want you to get in trouble.

He was angry and he wanted to stick it to the entire Creek, but he would spare his friends pain if he could. He had been banished, he had made his choices and he had to sleep in the bed he had built, but he didn't need to drag his friends down with him.