The Sunspire bringing a soul from a soul
101 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
All Welcome 
"In this way, every birth is a natural birth: each of us is a part of nature, not seperate from it, and nature is always stunning in its variety. Your birth, then, is part of the natural world, however it unfolds." - Lauralyn Curtis

Calling future midwives and moms (but no Rannoch or Terance allowed!)

Hormones were in the air. 

It was Forrest's second favorite season, right behind summer. Spring was a time of love and conception, but its successor brought the promise of new life. Birth was an amazing rite of passage that Forrest would have never tried to dilute, but she had to admit that talking potatoes were more fun than silent ones. There were going to be two litters that she knew of, but with breeding season still in full swing, she didn't doubt the possibility of more.

More pregnancies didn't always mean more pups, but whatever, right?

Forrest wandered around the heart of the territory in search of the other midwives, @Olive and @Seabreeze, though she was also interested in laying eyes on @Liffey. They could all take a walk together and talk, maybe learn more about the circumstances.
"Life is a winking light in the darkness."
Hayao Miyazaki
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Things had quieted down again since the incident, and so Liffey had resolved to push the ordeal from her mind. It was easier in theory than in practice. She had learned quickly, though, that her best defense against dwelling on the past was to keep herself busy - a much easier task, considering how new their claim on the mountain still was. As such, there was much to be done and that day, Liffey had chosen her favorite of tasks - exploration.

Liffey trotted easily along the mountain's gentle slopes. Her gaze shifted skyward briefly as a chilled wind swept across her, but saw no clouds gathered overhead yet. It was all blue and sunshine from where she was standing, though clouds to the North suggested it might not remain that way for too long. She paused for a moment to squint at them, trying to discern the shape of those clouds, but instead finding her attention distracted by a wolf. A packmate, she knew, with a nature-related name... Woods? Forrest. Yes. A smile brushed her lips as she trotted towards the other woman, a new task for the day now in her mind.

"Hello Forrest," she greeted as she came nearer, wagging her tail in a friendly gesture.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~