Emberflame Ridge It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she came into view of the big wolf she had met a couple of days prior, she once again twitched her tail in appreciation. Tilting her head a but confused, she wondered why he had done this. What was his purpose? As she opened her mouth to talk, her nose caught the scent of her alpha, and a grin spread across her features as she heard her title, her one ear twitching towards her. 
Seeing her curious look, she opened her mouth to talk, and she stopped yet again as she saw what was behind her. What..was THAT? Her own curiousity perked, she spoke, her voice almost bored. Long story. Short version? I met that one.. She gestured with her head towards Rathbone. ..coming off the mountain. He was hungry, so I lead him to eat. That one... Once again, her head swung to stare annoyedly at the white female. ...was there. She was getting attacked. I stepped in. Knowing there would be questions later, she cast a look of knowing towards the shadow demoness then went quiet.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 12, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 13, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 13, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 13, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 13, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Rathbone - February 14, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Duana - February 17, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Hefner - February 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER - by Tree - February 19, 2018, 12:46 PM