Duck Lake You always come my way, It repeats all over again
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Private 
Abrielle. Abrielle. Abrielle.

Her name kept time to her paws as they fell on the snow.

Abrielle. Abrielle. Abrielle.

Her nose was stuck to the ground as her ears were cupped forward, hoping, longing for a sign of her new friend. 

And find she did, frozen in her tracks as she saw ripped pieces of fur with bloodied edges. It was everywhere. Her breathing became heavy, and anger mixed with fear producing large clouds of air as her head spun around,looking for him. Where was the bastard? Twitching her tail, her eyes scanned the ground. A fight. He had touched her. Breath caught in her throat as a thought hammered into her head. He didn't...With a soft growl, she raised her head and flared her nostrils, wanting to catch his scent.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
He grinned.

The type of grin that was reserved for her and her alone as he revealed himself. His pale gaze raked over her hungrily, triumph flowing over his blackened soul. He had found her. His companion had led her straight to him. And it was a beautiful sight. His dominant posture settled in with ease as he spoke, his voice matching his stance, amusement present.

Well, hello, my Sunshine. It seems that fate has brought us together yet again.

A chuckle like vocalization rose from him, and the clouds only darkened his hulking form, making him seem larger than he was.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her body froze and forgot how to breathe. It was him. 

NO.

Yet she knew it was. Her mind went blank as she watched the ghost eyes of the past roam over her, and she suppressed a shiver. She wanted to heave. Shallow breathing came, and her legs felt like water. Her eyes couldn't leave him, and she held back a terrified whimper. He wouldn't see her weak again. Not again.

Her words broke over the stillness as she spit out the words, her voice sounding defeated and small even to her own ears.

I am NOT your fucking Sunshine.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His twisted grin only grew as she froze, and a dark chuckle rose again. She was his, and she knew it. Twitching his tail, he sauntered closer.

Her gaze made him snarl, and he growled as his mouth sank into her snout, and he threw her to the ground. Voice like thunder rolled out as he stood over her. You still have no respect. Even after all the lessons. Maybe you need another one, Sunshine.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Terror slithered through her, and she trembled as he began to walk over. Familiar feelings swirled through her, and her trembling turned to shaking as she felt his breath on her muzzle.

Breath left her as she slammed into the ground, and the pain over took some of the fear. The threat made her ears lay back on her head as memories tore through her. Yet she pushed it aside. She had to ask. Whimpering, she spoke almost defiantly.

Where's Abrielle? Where's my friend?
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She still hadn't learned. Stupid woman. With a snarl, he jammed his paw on her neck and growled into her ear. An amused voice came out in a whisper. I gave her a lesson. And she enjoyed every single minute. Unlike the ungrateful bitch you are. Then she tried to run. You should know the rest.

Chuckling, he but down on her scruff and tasted blood. Easily, he yanked her into a standing position, a ripping sound filling the air. Through her fur, he spoke. Now for your lesson. Swinging around, he kept ahold and swung on to her.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
@Dakarai right after the talk with Olive

Before she could react, his huge paw came down on her throat, and she gasped for breath. Her chest rose and fell unevenly as she felt his hot breath spew out words that made bile rise in her throat. No. Not her. He hurt her. Her imagination ran wild. Was she dying? Had he killed her?

As he released her throat, she sucked in air loudly, heaving. A yelp of pain broke through the air as he heaved her up, and she stood trembling. Emotions overflowed as she grimaced as blood dripped from her muzzle and streamed from her neck, and she snapped.

NO.

He wouldn't do this again. She wasn't his. Pain shot through as she had no time to react. Her breath was gone as he defiled her yet again. Tears mixed with the blood, staining the ground pink. Her legs shook, and the sounds coming from him made her vomit. The pain was immense, and all she wanted was to make it stop.

So she turned her head up, and a howl of pain and desperation echoed across the land, hoping someone.. anyone would hear.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The meeting with Olive had left him numbed to the core. He headed quickly toward the Valley wanting nothing more than to be back by Onyx's side safe and sound and away from hurtful memories and the sight of his ex wife snarling and snapping at him like he was a beast.

The howl startled him and without hesitation he bolted forward, running with everything he had before bursting onto the scene. Senses took in everything at once,  He was on top of Onyx and the stench of her blood filled the air. He didn't stop barreling toward the man, until he was soaring through the air and aiming to slam him off of her. A roar filled with every negative emotion he had within him shattered the air and if they weren't so busy here with this horror, they'd have seen the birds flying from the trees in fear.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The lust that filled him fed the power hungry beast. Her fear only made him feel more in control, and he was enjoying every minute of it. Yet his property let out a howl, and he snarled at her. Feeling her shake made him shiver with enjoyment, the blackness of his soul relishing and feeding on it as he tore into her.
Then a growl that rang his ears echoed across the barrenness, and he turned in time to see the black wolf that claimed her come hurtling through the air. He snarled as the man hit him, knocking the breath as he rolled. Yet, he moved quickly for a snake his size, up on his feet as soon as he stopped skidding.
Drawing his dark tongue over his lips, his dominant stance was clear, his hackles rose. But instead of a snarl, an eerie and possessive grin rested on his face as his deep voice smoothly slipped out. So, you liking the show? My Sunshine is great for that very thing. That's why I kept her around. Until she had to get impregnated. Then I got bored.
Pale eyes peered out from under black fur as he watched for a reaction, muscles tense and waiting for him to strike. Flicking his tail, he looked on him as prey, looking for a mistake.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As her legs wobbled from fear and weakness, she dropped her head from the howl and let her mind wander to anything besides the present moment...

Yet as it started to drift, a noise that rang her ears snapped her back, and her eyes caught another black wolf leaping into the air. The snarls of the two creatures collided with the dull deep thumps of impact, and she once again felt herself on the snow. Whimpering, her pain addled brain just wanted OUT.

Out she scrambled, leaving the mass of bodies. Only a few feet, and she fell then immediately curled into a ball, the snow around her already pink. As the voice reached her ears, they flattened against her skull in fear while her body visibly shook. She wasn't his. She wasn't.

Her mind began to clear, and she realized who was before her. Love broke through the fear and pain and shone briefly for a moment as she looked at him. She bared her fangs at the other, and a longing to be sick all over again remained. Shaking her head, she curled up into a tighter ball, yet her brown eyes never left the scene before her.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As soon as they'd hit the ground his legs worked to push him up from the snow. He too was up on his paws fangs snapping and eyes narrowed as he put himself between Onyx and Lonzo. The words made bile rise up his throat and his tongue snaked around his jaws as he snarled, an almost feral sort of anger twisting his features into an expression of pure rage. "She isn't yours, never will be. I will die before I allow a disgusting demon such as yourself to touch her." he spoke firmly and once done leaped at him again, jaws snapping at his face in a frenzy as he tried to use his body to push this man backwards farther away from Onyx.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
A snarl burst from his lips, his muscles tensed with anticipation of a fight that was sure to happen. The male in front of him was enraged, and the adrenaline rose in his being as he spoke. Then a twisted chuckle and an amused voice fell from his curled back lips. You're right about one thing. You will die. But my body will be on top of hers yet again. As he raised his tail over his back, the man lunged at him, and he growled in pain as his teeth raked his muzzle. Baring his incisors, the beast charged, his pale eyes focused on the foreleg of this obnoxious man.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai snarled at the burning pain in his foreleg. As Lonzo was lowered to grip his leg Dakarai lunged for the back of Lonzo's scruff and gripped tightly, shaking his head back and forth until he pulled his leg loose. After he was freed he leaped back and began to circle Lonzo, eyes gleaming with the taste of blood and the desire to kill. An unseen side of Dakarai was showing, a man who'd kill at the drop of a hat when his loved ones were threatened. 

Again he leaped forward,ducking low and aiming to grab onto one of Lonzo's foreleg where he'd tug back and shake violently if given the chance.

Feel free to do Onyx distracting Dakarai and then Lonzo gripping him and slamming him down now!
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The snarls and growls emirtemi from the two dark males made a shiver go down her spine. As Dakarai bolted in front of her, her eyes widened, fear filling her eyes. His promise rang in her ears, yet the impact of what it meant solidified just then in her soul.
Shaking her head, she stood slowly and snarled at the beast, a spark of rebellion and anger in them. Her hackles rose, and a familiar feeling flowed through her. Protectiveness surged in her as Dakarai's vocalization of pain sounded. As he lunged, she darted forward, and clamped her jaws around the demon's neck. Dakarai's head came around, and their eyes locked, hers showing fear, anger and  love combined.
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The teeth in his scruff sank to the point of blood, and growls rumbled in his chest as he watched blood drops fell into the snow. He lost the grip on the man's leg, the shaking loosening it. The enraged wolf who was so foolishly protecting his property lunged for his leg, yet his movements were quick, barely avoiding his jaws. A flash of gold, and the pressure of incisors on his neck. Snarling, his lips raised to show his incisors. Yet the turn of events went in his favor as the male looked at the woman, and he smoothly took his chance. Teeth tearing into flesh, the pressure was released, and his head came around. Lunging, his forelegs came off the ground, pale eyes gleaming as he barrelled into him, knocking him to the ground. As the man tried to raise his head, massive paws came down on his skull again and again, the sound of bone on hard earth resounding over the land. Breath heavy, the demon snarled again and whispered into his ear as he lay there. She's mine. I have reminded you. Now I'm going to remind her. Snapping around, his ears laid back in fury at the woman, tasting blood as he began dragging her off by her scruff.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He'd latched onto Lonzo's scruff and immediately shook his head with a savagery unlike him until he tasted blood. His move was successful and he leaped back only to go to lunge before a sound made him freeze. A snarl had joined his and he turned to see Onyx going for Lonzo, his blue eyes meeting her beautiful warm brown ones.  At the depth of emotion Everything faded and he found himself proud of her, she'd just joined him in attacking the man she was afraid of. His own gaze returned the love and anger, but also held the depth of his promise. He was calm in this moment, aware that even if he failed here he'd continue to attack and tear at this man until he had spilled the last drop of foul blood.

Things changed quickly. Suddenly Lonzo moved and had shoved him down and as he tried to rise his head was slammed brutally against the dirt. He gasped and was dazed instantly but it didn't stop there. Again and again he was slammed to the dirt until he hardly knew what was happening. His breath wheezed from his lungs and he focused on keeping his eyes open, struggling to find Onyx as Lonzo's disgusting words seeped into his brain filling him with horror. As she was dragged away he tried to drag himself to his paws only to fall over again and lay still, eyes still open "Onyx... She'll never be yours...not anymore." he whispered and continued to try and drag himself after them, moving only inches forward.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His eyes warmed her, giving her strength as she bit down on the foulness that was her ex-mate. Gagging, she was determined to stay latched, even as she gagged. But a sudden sharp pain released a yelp from her throat, making her jaws loosen just enough that he could yank himself away. The quickness of him turning on Dakarai made her blink. In that blink, he had knocked the one she loved into the ground and kept slamming his head over and over. The ferocity of the attack made her legs grow weak again as she watched, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Then he stopped and bent down to whisper in his ear. She shivered, remembering his hot breath rippling through her fur. No. Not him. Not Dakarai. He didn't deserve this. 

Blink.

He was on her again, the pain of his teeth in her already ripped flesh making her cry out in pain. She fought against him, a ripping sound in her ears. Yet the pain wasn't anything compared to how her heart shattered as she watched him struggle to get up, only to not succeed. His name burst from her lips as her claws dug into the earth, desperate to get to him. Agony. Regret. Love. Terror. Rolling into her voice, a brokenness to it as he savagely dragged her, yanking and growling away.

DAKARAI!

She couldn't leave him. And yet she could only watch as he disappeared. Through her scruff, she heard his awful voice, and she closed her eyes as the words reached her ears. You'll need more than one lesson, my Sunshine.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Oh how he cursed his weakness in that moment. He struggled once more to get up as she screamed his name, eyes rolling desperately as the world spun once more around him and he fell flat on his face. Her name repeated in his mind over and over like a prayer and as she faded from sight he screamed. All his pain, all his fear, all his anger poured into one air shattering howl and he fell silent once more.

His head throbbed and he felt himself fading into unconsciousness but before he did he uttered words he never thought he'd use. "God's I beg of you, no matter what the cost to me in the end even if it be my life, please allow me to get to her in time. I've done wrong and I've turned away from you but I lay here before you a broken man. Please give me the endless strength and energy to return Onyx Saefyn to safety" he beseeched the very beings he blamed for the ruin of his life. As he finished the last words his voice was nothing but a whisper taken by the wind and he passed out, only to awaken a day later.