Bearclaw Valley Legally blonde
3 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Private 
@Xan @Reigi supper is served! ;3

Everything was so beautiful in these parts, her chin was lifted high and a grin was across her face as she high stepped in a prance-like way all over. She stared at everything her eyes could find which just now happened to be an opening into a Valley. Now, she had no problems with her nose and could smell that wolves were everywhere but she was also the absolute dullest thing to walk to the planet so she just assumed this Valley was super popular to hang out in and marched right on in. Not even bothering to be careful and hide herself but in fact doing the complete opposite she sang loudly in a girly annoying voice "With the taste of your maw I'm on a high, you're toxic im slipping under. With the taste of your poison paradise, I'm addicted to you don't you know that your toxic!".
HCM CHARACTER. If a 10 is rolled before a whump thread she'll die! Feel free to pp a starting attack if you wanna whump. After that we'll discuss pm.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Much of his time went towards Reigi; tending to, looking after, and guarding her. He wanted to believe that neither Wardruna nor Phocion would dare go behind his back and go after her but, at the same time, he couldn’t really say that he knew too much about either of them. Besides, there were also the loners to worry about, the hormones of a woman’s heat being something that could turn even the most cautious of wolves into an utter fool. So he kept close to her as often as he could without neglecting his other duties—usually, that is.

The wind carried with it a scent and a voice, neither of which he recognised. The voice was too loud and the scent too strong for it to have come from beyond his valley, immediately sending him into attack mode. And, despite the mounds of snow that covered the ground, he raced away from Reigi—he didn’t stop to see if she was following or not, he just ran—trailing after the scent.

Xan didn’t slow, even as he reached the source. Instead, he sprung forth with his forelimbs outstretched and jaws opened wide, intending to slam right into the female and tear into whatever he could get ahold of.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
3 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Dixie continued to stroll onward, her hips swaying and tail wagging along with the song she sang outloud. She wasn't aware of the large white form hurtling toward her until he slammed into her. She had been in the middle of the chorus again and the words cut off into one obnoxiously loud scream of terror and pain as she fell to the ground, blood pooling from her shoulder where he had apparently bit her. She lay there stunned and then began to shriek and kick around like an incompetent fool, looking like a land stuck fish.
HCM CHARACTER. If a 10 is rolled before a whump thread she'll die! Feel free to pp a starting attack if you wanna whump. After that we'll discuss pm.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The woman screamed and his ears fell flat against his skull, the shrillness of her voice making them ring. His tail lashed behind him whilst his tongue was drawn across his lips following the release of her flesh, crimson smeared across his muzzle. Her aimless kicking landed a few successful blows to his chest and underside, which did little more than anger the male even more. He began snapping at her flailing limbs, though spent little time aiming as he didn’t care to actually inflict any more wounds—yet—just to scare her into obedience.

Snarling, he snapped at her face, this time with the intention of latching on and shaking, should she not evade his grip. Words floating through his mind, things he could say to give her a chance to right her wrong, but his mouth refused to do anything other than snap and bite.
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
the smell of blood and the loud trill of a scream brought forth the shade from the confines of the valley, and it did not take her long to round upon the pair with a kind of dangerous, sharp grace to her step.

she knew not what this poor creature had done to earn the wrath of her alpha and she cared even less; all she knew was that there was blood in the air and she wanted in.

spurred on by the urge to protect (although the flailing creature seemed of little threat) she dove in just as xan had begun his shaking, grabbing onto the other end of the creature and pulling away, using her struggling body as a rope for tug-of-war.
3/3
3 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
There was no coherence in her shrieks and wails, no real intent behind her kicks and squirms. She was a confused and utterly terrified mess of sound and pain. As the man nipped at her legs she tried to wriggle away only to fail to avoid the bite to her face. As that pain registered she flattened her ears back and fell still again though only until she felt another bite at the opposite end.  She felt the beginnings of panic and thrust her hind limbs toward the female, hoping to kick her in the face and get her off. This was all too much for the foolish girl and unable to control herself she pissed on the ground, fear making her lose control of her facilities.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just as his teeth met flesh another arrived on the scene, a familiar, mocha-esque wolf entering his line of sight. It was brief, his glance towards her, lasting just long enough for him to recognise who it was before he was back to staring at the flailing girl. The scent of piss infiltrated his nostrils, but it did nothing to satisfy him; her fear alone would not subdue the beast—only her corpse. With his canines still embedded in her flesh, the ghost took several quick, retreating steps. Having Reigi on the other end and tugging in the opposite direction, he intended to rip as much of the trespasser’s face off as he could manage.

And though such a wound would not kill her, it would serve as her punishment before his true wrath was revealed.
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
since we have permission to murdererererr and aren't rolling, please for the love of all that is good and holy — skip me until she's dead.  have your fun, @Xan!  paging @Dakarai because wew this post is old.

oh boy, what a time to come in at!

the sharp tang of urine assaulted her nostrils and she bit down with more force, wrestling the flailing creature closer to the ground.

to the wild woman, torture was not immoral or inhumane.  she would hold the flailing girl in place until she had succumbed to her fate, and then likely further rend the flesh from the trespasser's body as a warning — after her leader was finished.

3/3