Your picture trends in black and white
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Sitri @Tyrande Nightshade @Lecter @Bagheera @Ira @Tenzin @Erika @Kaname @Mordecai @Cara @Zombie @Nantale

This is a single round pack event. It is mandatory, meaning if you do not post and aren't on absence, your character will be demoted (excluding Dakota who joined after this was posted), and it will last until June 12. Characters with TBD status can choose to post or not depending whether they are certain they will join the pack or not, but I would love it if you did. Each person need only make one post describing your character's reaction to the news and their decision. This event is to strengthen STM in Jinx's eyes. I'm making the assumption that she already gathered everyone.
I realize that this messes up timelines pretty bad, since some of you have already been playing as though Majesty abandoned the pack rather than being removed from it... I know it's awkward but we just have to try to play around it. :/

“This will be short,” announced the Alpha female of Silvertip Mountain, who stood on a ledge with her back to the valley below. Before her were arranged the wolves of the pack, from her bloodied mate to the disfigured Erika, and all of them were at attention for once. Her eyes lingered briefly on Tyrande as she recalled the toxicologist's behaviour at their former meeting, but she trusted it wouldn't be an issue this time... And if it was, then Jinx would be offering a compelling solution.

“I'm sure many of you have been wondering why Majesty is no longer with us,” she said, her gaze steely as the mutineer's name left her lips. “It comes as a surprise to many of you. No doubt some of you believe he left voluntarily. That is not the case.” She craned her neck, scanning the crowd and gauging their collective reaction to this news. Briefly she sought Cara and Kaname, who had been there that day to bear witness to Majesty's treasonous behaviour. “I removed him from the pack for fraternizing with a trespasser, siding with them over his pack, and going against my law in doing so.

I have a very simple rule here, and that is that trespassers, no matter if they are your friend, your great uncle, or your own snivelling kid, are to be dealt with the same as if they were a stranger. Silvertip Mountain is your pack and your duty is to it first and foremost, not some wolves who don't live here who cannot respect our claim. I don't care if you know an outsider personally and believe they made a mistake in crossing our borders. If their noses are that shitty, then they deserve to be removed from this world so they can't spread their piss-poor genes.” Her glare deepened with these words, which were severe. Simply put, Jinx would make or break her pack right now, depending how soft these wolves were.

“If you see a wolf trespassing, you get rid of them. Defending them is mutiny against your pack and your leader. Majesty learned that the hard way.” She paused here, letting out a soft exhale as she waited for an inevitable argument about this iron fisted way of living. “If any of you does not agree with this, you are free to leave. If you do not leave, I expect you to follow that one simple rule, or you will be made to leave. I do not intend to entertain pussies here any longer. If you want to be sociable dogs instead of wolves, there are other packs that will tolerate your lack of pride.”
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri's red eyes lingered on all the pack members and then snapped back to Jinx as she spoke. His body was held neutrally and he listened with his ear's poised intent. He did not understand why her words would bother him like she said. Her word was law as far as he was concerned and she needn't worry about him fraternizing with others. He kept to himself even among those in the pack, he was a silent demon passing through the lands like a wraith.

He tilted his head and studied the others wondering if any of them would even dare to speak out against her and if they would be allowed to leave unscathed from the pack lands. So he merely stood studying everyone with eyes wide and listened, taking her words to heart and mind.
<font face=verdana><small><FONT SIZE="-2"><FONT COLOR="#7d0000">“</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7e0101">G</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f0202">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f0202">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#800303">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#810404">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#820505"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#830505">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#830606">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#840707">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#850808">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#860808">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#870909">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#870a0a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#880b0b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#890b0b">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8a0c0c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b0d0d">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b0e0e">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c0f0f">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8d0f0f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8e1010">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8e1111">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8f1212">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#901212">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#911313">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#921414"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#921515">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#931515">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#941616">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#951717">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#961818">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#961818">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#971919">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#971919">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#981c1c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9a1f1f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9b2222"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#9d2525">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e2828">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f2b2b"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a12e2e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a23131">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a33535">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a53838">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a63b3b">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a83e3e"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a94141">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aa4444">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ac4747">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ad4a4a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#af4d4d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b05050">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b15353">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b35656"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b45959">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b55c5c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b75f5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b86262">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ba6565">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bb6969">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bc6c6c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#be6f6f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bf7272">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c07575">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c27878">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c37b7b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c57e7e">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c58080">”</FONT></FONT></small></font face>
377 Posts
Ooc — ebony
He was silent, his features immobile as he listened to the heated words of his leader. Majesty's foolish defection had gone too far, he decided, and his body grew tense with the thought of fitting punishment for the male. He would leave Tyrande out of it; Lecter too recalled how she had behaved at the last gathering.

He had two wolves in mind for his plot, but for the present his mind was upon Jinx, and he lashed his tail, growling in approval of her words. Though he no longer held the highest rank, he did not mind showing his stance as her mate when it was warranted.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
One by one they had assembled before Jinx. Mordecai found himself among few that he openly recognized. Many more he did not. It was pleasant to degree to see all that consisted of the Silvertip pack, but he paid little mind to what they were doing when Jinx began to speak. Her statements left him curious, wondering what had transpired in the moments before his acceptance into her pack. His eyes caught the spark of fire that was conveyed clean through her words, and he gauged the reactions of those around him. Mordecai knew he wouldn't have any problem with what she said, but would the others?
Right then and there, he watched and waited to see if there would be anyone who complained. Anyone that would be brazen enough to leave in the middle of their gathering to venture out to find something a little more to their tastes. And more important, he watched to see what the rest of them would do to those.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
The pretty yearling was standing somewhere near the front, her right cheek still sore from a previous encounter with a bear. She ignored the stinging pain that flashed through her face, like little spasms that took over her. Thankfully there wasn't more than a fine line of dried blood covering her cheek, which hopefully wouldn't turn into a scar. It had been more the force of the blow itself what had hurt her, not the claws, that had barely caressed her face.

She looked up at Jinx, her ears flicking with extreme annoyance as the name 'Majesty' was pronounced. She still held a grudge agaisnt the male, it had been partly his fault she had gotten bitch-slapped by a freaking bear. If it weren't because he had crossed paths with the creature she wouldn't had had to intervene.

And then of course there was the pain of his betrayal. She lashed her tail like a whip and didn't even try to hide her contempt for the male. She hated him now. Maybe it was a childish reaction but once your name was written in Cara's bad list it was hard to scratch your name off.

She gave a low growl of agreement to all that the white Alpha said, as cruel as it may sound it was true..wasn't it?
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She was upset that Majesty had left, but she did not show it. Majesty was a traitor now and she should show no sympathy for him. None of the others certainly did. But to her, Majesty was an active and helpful member of the pack. He was always around doing something to assist his packmembers. He was especially kind to her, despite her monsterous face. But she hid all that, and gazed across the gathered wolves, noting the new faces and old, and the missing.

It wasn't that she agreed with him either. If she was in that situation, she would have drived the wolf off the pack's territory no questions asked. Maybe then, later on, she would assist the wolf in neutral grounds. But she would never disobey Madame Jinx. Never.
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0" width="187" height="35"><param name="movie" value="http://www.staticplayer.com/Flash/chameleon.swf" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="scale" value="noscale" /><param name="salign" value="lt" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="flashvars" value="mp3_url=https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_llo01cseCB1qbzx95o1.mp3&AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJNIGGLK7XA7YZSNQ&Expires=1398219308&Signature=wJz1q4tlzqwFBG3SbwWuewgto20%3D&autoplay=no&bg_type=none&bg_width=187&bg_height=35&bg_alpha=100&bg_color=0x000000&bg_image=http://www.staticplayer.com/images/chameleon/default.gif&border_type=ellipse&border_color=0xAAAAAA&border_width=1&border_alpha=100&border_ellipse=1&play_color=0x233a4e&play_width=15&play_height=15&play_x=5&play_y=5&show_bar=yes&playbar_color=0x233a4e&load_color=0xc7d2d4&load_width=150&load_height=5&load_x=30&load_y=10&show_text=no&text_size=10&text_color=0xFFFFFF&text_x=32&text_y=5&text_idle=Static Player!" /><embed src="http://www.staticplayer.com/Flash/chameleon.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="lt" wmode="transparent" flashvars="mp3_url=https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_llo01cseCB1qbzx95o1.mp3&AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJNIGGLK7XA7YZSNQ&Expires=1398219308&Signature=wJz1q4tlzqwFBG3SbwWuewgto20%3D&autoplay=no&bg_type=none&bg_width=187&bg_height=35&bg_alpha=100&bg_color=0x000000&bg_image=http://www.staticplayer.com/images/chameleon/default.gif&border_type=ellipse&border_color=0xAAAAAA&border_width=1&border_alpha=100&border_ellipse=1&play_color=0x233a4e&play_width=15&play_height=15&play_x=5&play_y=5&show_bar=yes&playbar_color=0x233a4e&load_color=0xc7d2d4&load_width=150&load_height=5&load_x=30&load_y=10&show_text=no&text_size=10&text_color=0xFFFFFF&text_x=32&text_y=5&text_idle=Static Player!" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="188" height="36"></embed></object><div style="margin-top: -10px;"><font style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; margin-left: 5px;"><i><span style="color:#447294;">h</span><span style="color:#4a7899;">e</span><span style="color:#507d9f;">a</span><span style="color:#5583a4;">v</span><span style="color:#5b89aa;">e</span><span style="color:#618eaf;">n</span><span style="color:#6794b5;"> </span><span style="color:#6c9aba;">g</span><span style="color:#72a0c0;">o</span><span style="color:#78a5c5;">o</span><span style="color:#7eabcb;">d</span><span style="color:#83b1d0;">b</span><span style="color:#89b6d6;">y</span><span style="color:#8fbcdb;">e</span></i></font></div>
46 Posts
Ooc — CJ

With an easy access to the shaman, his wounds had healed greatly now that he lived below the wolf who freed his charge. A meeting was in place and, as the older male arrived, he turned his head curiously from one wolf to the next. These were her chosen warriors then? A smile as warm as ever graced his features as he moved quietly among them before taking a seat somewhere near Lecter. He was not a shy wolf but, as of late, hadn't been as social as he normally would have. Still transitioning from monkhood, Tenzin—or rather, Yasuo—was still finding his bearing among the brute force that was Silvertip Mountain.

Jinx had started to speak and he let his seagreen eyes dance upon her frame. He was not aware who Majesty had been but he listened anyway. He nodded occasionally as Jinx spoke and when she had finished, flashed a broad smile in response to Lecter's approving growl. He figured now would be a good time to try and catch his new alpha if she had the time, but he would linger and wait for the other wolves to disperse. Though he'd rather speak with her privately, he certainly wouldn't mind the shaman sticking around. The former monk had asked his friend to help him transition into his new life, but even so felt himself spiritually torn. There would be parts of Yasuo—Tenzin?—that would always remain monk.

67 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Zombie's reconnection with her brethren was a slow, aching process—she had been used her lonely survival and lack of companionship. Having never been a particularly social (or pleasant) wolf, it forcing herself to reforge a life within the rigid structure was draining... but much better than the alternative. Her relationship with Jinx was strained, but the tense understanding they had of one another remained as it always had. Somehow, for some reason, the leader was the only wolf that had ever earned a real shred of loyalty from Zombie.

She sat in the shadows, silent, taking in the politics of Jinx's announcement. The words spoken rang true in the thin wolf's own heart, and at once she knew what it was about the she-wolf that led them that drew her so fiercely. Of all the wolves Zombie had met, it seemed that Jinx was the only true wolf; indeed, the only sane one.

Still silent, electric eyes hooded, Zombie gave a nod of affirmation.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He was still irritated that Majesty had left the pack. He seemed a decent guy, helpful, kind. But, his heart did not truly belong to the Mountain. Therefore, he was an enemy. Did he not listen to pack rules? All trespassers must be chased away. Technically, the loner was on the border. But that was too close for comfort. Regardless, he came to the meeting and listened to Jinx reiterate the rules to her subordinates. She ended her little speech with the offer, no, the threat those who disagreed with Jinx's rule. The ice eyed assassin looked around at the new and old faces, wondering which one of them would follow Majesty's footsteps.
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira had gathered with the others when Jinx had summoned them all to her, cruel and cold eyes scanning each of them in turn, noticing as his eyes narrowed until he was squinting at each of the motley crew gathered that one of them was missing. The one who had considered himself all high and mighty the one and only time the insolent Prince had came into contact with him. The pieces had began to come together to paint something of a crude and rudimentary picture just before Jinx had began to speak, claiming the focus of Ira’s gaze and his utmost attention.

A cruel sneer might have left the Princeling’s lips as Jinx spoke of Majesty’s crimes that had warranted him a swift boot in the ass out the door if they had not been so severe. Now, in the warnings that followed the aftermath, was not the time to sneer on the creature’s name, despite how inherently sweet and effortless the vengeance had been. How arrogant and foolish the earthen kissed man — if Ira dared to call him such a thing — had been, lording around Ira as if he had any right only to be kicked out for disobeying Jinx, and worse yet fraternizing with the enemy. Ira, when Bones had been around and they had been something of an item, had at least told Bones to stay well away from Silvertip’s borders and to exercise caution when she was in the free territories near Silvertip.

A twisted part of the pallid Prince wished he could have been there to see it happen. To laugh in the ignorant fool’s face because Ira was cruel like that. How are your overstated lists of things you supposedly did for Silvertip working for you now? Ira thought though attempted, for the sake of not missing what Jinx was saying, to reel in his thoughts.

It was only when Jinx finished speaking did Ira let his gaze touch each of the wolves gathered again, wondering which ones would be abruptly leaving and which ones would be staying with them. Those that were loyal to Jinx and Silvertip Mountain.

<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Awesome, thanks guys! Archiving this now and awarding EXP since we made it to 10 posts!

None spoke up against her law, and some wolves even rumbled their approval. Lifting her head a smidge to finalize this claim of subordinate and the tightening of her rule, the mountain queen said sharply, “Good. I expect we will have no more... Problems.” There would always be conflicts, of course, but Jinx meant to rule with an iron fist, and it was about time she started doing that.

“You are free to leave.” With that, Jinx sought the comfort of her mate, leaving the other pack wolves to mill about and do as they pleased. All the while, she cocked her tail above her rear, fully displaying her superiority to all of them in an almost oppressive manner, but if any of them had a problem with her behaviour, none of them had said it.