Sea Lion Shores Have I found everybody a fun assignment to do today?
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo

She was here again. There was just something to these... creatures that called to her curiousity. Huge blubber...she couldn't even remember what the woman called Sandpiper had called them. To her, they were just loud, obnoxious beasts. A thought crossed her mind, and a giggle escaped before she could stop it, eyes wide. No,she couldn't think that way. But, try as she might, the image would not fade, and she giggled some more, her tail swishing in pure delight. One of the creatures apparently didn't like her vocalizations, and headed straight for her. Easily but quickly, she lit out behind an out cropping of rocks, hoping it would lose interest, yet excitement was in her eyes.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
3 Posts
Ooc — Nami
Reighn approaches cautiously, her instinct to run but her heart telling her to take one for dinner. She smiled at that thought and started to slink towards the shores of the sea. Reighn sighed as she caught side of some (presumably) rogue playing 'catch me if you can' with the big blubbery creature. She slunk around the rock outcropping, attempting to scare the crap out of the woman and then laugh her ass off at her reaction(presumably if she has not moved).
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she danced behind the big rock, the girl's eyes lit up as she focused on the creature. Tail swishing, she bowed as if to egg it on, her haunches swaying. This was fun. Her ears twitched towards this strange creature, watching it's every move. It seemed frustrated that she had disappeared, odd noises coming out of the mouth. 
For a few moments, it looked for her, the blubber seemingly moving on it's own. As it turned away, she watched it for a few minutes then turned. Her eyes went wide and a surprised yelp fell from her muzzle as she saw the wolfess, scrambling backwards a couple of steps. She should pay more attention. Clearing her throat, she quirked an eyebrow at her and spoke, amused. I think you did that on purpose.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.