Arrow Lake [M] Lust has perfect vision.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She didn't speak of them in her future plans. Which indirectly answered Howl's question of how long she wanted this to last. She had come out here looking for someone to "accompany" her during her heat. Something Howl didn't mind being, though he wondered what would happen if she were open to something more. But Howl wasn't on the search for love, just wandering around. 

"I'm sorry to hear about your bother. I didn't even know there was another war going on."  he said remembering the one that had involved the Blackfeather Woods and those other packs. Luckily none of it had reached Easthollow and it seemed this one hadn't either. When the question was pushed back to him he remarked, "I'll probably just keep wandering around myself." he said simply. He would return home at some point but he wanted to be out and about for a little while longer.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Had Aviana had her head on right, she might have asked what the male wanted after this encounter. But, with her needs met, and her mind on her brother, she just didn't think about it. Later, she would probably feel guilty about that. Even though her plan was for pups, she certainly wouldn't have rejected love.

Her ears flicked at his mention of another war. Another? she questioned. She hadn't heard of any other war going on, and wondered if maybe they were talking of the same one. Then again, she didn't get around much, and since Morningside was such a friendly pack, it wouldn't be weird for her not to know of another war going on. 

He mentioned he would continue wandering around, and she suddenly wondered where he would wander to. She suddenly felt a little awkward and confused on whether or not she was privy to that information. She righted herself to a seated position, and her gaze shifted to him. I've never quite... been in this... situation before, she explained. Do we exchange... details? she said between chuckles.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She asked about his comment and he realized that he hadn't been too specific. "Oh well, in the past there had been a war between the Blackfeather Woods pack and a few others. I never had to get involved though, it's just what I've heard."  he said clarifying that this war had been more than likely further in the past than the one she was referencing. 

She then stood up and looking at him, a questioning look on her face. She stumbled through her words but it was understandable. Howl hadn't thought that this might be the first time with how eager she was, but it made sense now why she hadn't mentioned what would happen after this. "Some choose to simply leave with nothing more. Others try to see if there is something more. Then there are those who like the in between, staying in touch but generally going their separate ways. No details need to be shared, it's more of what you feel comfortable with. I am one to let the women decide." he said expressing his gentlemanly ways to her. It could be a lot to take in and he could understand if she didn't know what to do.  "Otherwise if you would like, as the more experienced party I could choose for you." he wouldn't expect her to make a decision right away as it was her first time, so for this instance he was stilling to make the call but, "It's up to you."
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She frowned a little as Howl spoke of the war with Blackfeather Woods. Aviana couldn't recall ever hearing of them. She didn't know who Sebastian's pack was at war with, so she didn't even know how to ask Howl about them. But, she figured mentioning Redhawk would be enough to trigger his mind if he knew anything about the current war. 

Her ears perked as she listened to their options. She made a hmm sound as she considered them, and gazed at him. She certainly wouldn't mind a relationship, especially if she might be expecting. It wasn't set in stone, but she sure hoped she would become pregnant from their encounter. If they began a relationship, and it turned out she wasn't pregnant, she would be devastated. She didn't want to put him through that. Why don't we leave things be for now? she suggested softly. Let fate decide if we will see each other in the future, she added. Aviana was a romantic at heart, and if should so happen that they met again, then she might ask for more. Especially if she happen to bare his children.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He waited patiently and quietly as she thought things over. It was a somewhat big decision to make so he wouldn't rush her. He himself wasn't sure which of the options he truly would prefer. She seemed like a very nice and beautiful woman, but he had only just met her. When he had meet Heartha it had taken them a few encounters before any deep feeling developed between them. And they hadn't done the deed during their first encounter either.

His thoughts were interrupted by her answer. She had chosen a middle ground option, to let fate decide. He gave her a smile,  "Until we meet again then dear Aviana." he said kindly with a bow of his head and stood up ready to leave.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He seemed to accept her answer, and she gave him a soft smile as she returned the bow of his head. Take care, she responded, and she meant it. Regardless of whatever the future brought, Aviana wished him well. She would watch him walk off, gazing after him for a bit before rising and heading towards Redhwak Caldera.