The Sunspire she's onto me, walking me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
today, terance set out with a purpose-- he was very intent on finding @Seabreeze. it wasn't entirely intentional, honestly, but when her scent passed him on his morning patrol he just... couldn't ignore it. it was mostly subconscious-- the desire to follow after her-- but when he realized what he was doing he didn't turn away. he really enjoyed her company, actually. 

he wondered what she was up to. he had been patrolling. sunspire's borders were not very active, unlike moonspear's, which had a tendency to attract drama just about every moment of the day. he wondered if that would change over time-- he hoped not, though he would definitely enjoy the occasional potential joiner... that sounded ideal to the new pack's beta.

he was caught up in this thought when he spotted her sandy coat a little ways off, standing out just barely against the snowy terrain. he breathed deeply for a moment, relishing the moment for what it was worth, before sending a light bark and heading her way-- pretending it was a mere coincidence that he had crossed paths with her again, his tail swinging.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

just wanted to snag this before bed!  i'll catch up with our other thread tomorrow evening.

her reunion with delight had been bittersweet.  neighbors.  she had been hoping to escape to the vale for some introspection, but there were plenty of places to do that in sunspire.  she had always felt like she could easily slip away and not be noticed —

her thoughts pull, briefly, back to how it seemed nobody cared when she had gone missing and were more disturbed by her return than anything.  it twists in her gut and she wants to tell someone, anyone.  but she won't ruin sunspire's relationship with tindome because it is delight's now and not her ex-husband's.

oh well.  she could not be sullied with those thoughts today.  something had grown and stirred inside of her and she wasn't quite sure what it was but it put a spring in her step and a thrum in her chest that she had never felt.  she was strangely contented with her friends here at sunspire and delight's arrival at their doorstep.  somehow, it would all be well.

her season brought also an inconvenient desire and, as terance barked for her attention it became strikingly apparent.  she pushed it back down again.  her head pulled close to her shoulder, her ears flicking back in submission as her tail wags gently against her hocks before she returns to normal stature.

hey there, she says as he draws closer, what are you up to?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
a broad smile graced his features, glad she'd turned to talk to him-- she didn't look to busy, anyway. "just got done patrolling," he responded, his own tail mirroring hers, "caught your scent nearby, thought i'd come see what you were up to." he didn't ask her, but it was implied he was wondering. he wondered if it was exciting, if he could join. he liked seabreeze plenty, sure, she was a good packmate and-- dare he say-- a good friend, but currently her scent was all too sweet, and he couldn't help himself from just wanting to be near her. he was just making nice with his subordinates, was all... though perhaps he ought to find other wolves to mingle with.

he paused before her, finally, large paws hesitating to move further. his head was tilted to one side, nose twitching with abundant curiosity-- for a lot of things.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

oh, i'm not really up to much, she admits.  that was boring.  wait.  she could find something to do.  there were plenty of things two wolves could do together, right?  

huh.  she'd never really had many friends before, come to think of it.  what did friends do together?  we could find something to do, though, if you wanted to stick around.

wait no, that was worse.  she flushed (thankfully, wolves have fur!) and shifted on her paws.

great.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance quite wanted to stick around-- despite her 'boring' response. he wasn't doing much either, anyway. but what was there to do? he thought about it for a moment, quite intently too, studying her pale features with a soft gaze. "do you wanna go for a walk? maybe we'd find something cool," he offered, and stepped towards her again, leaning to nudge her shoulder gently before moving past her... he didn't expect her to turn it down, honestly. but if she did he'd try to find something else.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

he touched her and there was that electric feeling again!  she became visibly disjointed, but quickly got her wits about her again.

ha, yes, perfect.  a walk.  exactly what she would have suggested, only they had already done that.  um, absolutely.  we found that one place last time.. i'm sure there are other places, too.  i haven't looked around much, she says.  you pick where we're going this time, though.

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
oh, actually... "olive and cass and i found this place-- we used it for stargazing but you can see the whole valley from up there, it was beautiful, i could show you-- if you don't mind a hike," he offered, referring to the cliff rather fondly. it was up the mountain a bit but... well they weren't too far, and terance would bet everything that she'd be completely floored by the view. he continued forward, ears angled to the side to better hear her response. terance thought it was a good idea, anyway.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she didn't much care where they went so long as he kept her company, but the place he described was something she was interested in seeing for herself.  truthfully she had never taken the time to enjoy the sights when she was in the vale, and she might as well get started now.  i don't mind a hike.  what, more time to hang out with you?  there came that coy smirk again.

she should shut up.  nudging her nose to his shoulder, she started, lead the way!

guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
her comment shocked him a bit-- he just wasn't expecting it. that didn't mean he frowned upon it, though, actually enjoying the small stroke of his ego. "i am pretty good company," he quipped, bumping her shoulder with his own-- and then he set off. he gave her a quiet look, tail waving casually, and then looked forward. 

"i love it here," he said sort of absentmindedly, exhaling softly, "i don't think i've ever seen somewhere so beautiful-- and i've been a lot of places."
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she laughed, tossing her hip into his as he bumped into her.  her thoughts turned to delight absently — she wondered briefly if this is what he would have needed or preferred from her in terms of companionship.  she wondered if it was what he had now.

why was she thinking about him so much?

she turned back to terance, looking over the sunspire with admiration.  me either.  the king elk was kind of, i don't know, desolate.  mato had felt that it was home, but it was too secluded for her.  i'd love to live by the ocean again one day, though.  

she wondered when terance wanted to go scope out donnelaith again.  she had no desire to stake her own claim or move again, but a visit would be nice.  especially if it was something so, she didn't know, personal?  she didn't have anything like that.