Stavanger Bay i want to be quicker, i want to get closer
t o m o r r o w
27 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

ironsea had treated her well thus far.  the days were bleeding into something that resembled springtime but the waters remained cool; in summertime they would surely be appreciated.  it was almost like a story-book to be able to call herself pirate, and she wondered what her kobicha-cloaked woman would have thought of the bay.

each time she turned a corner or a shadow moved at the edge of her vision her heart gave a weary sigh.  ironsea was a new start.

it was warm enough now that some of the more common medicinal herbs were readily available and she set upon them dutifully as if she occupied herself with something, the ripples of her past would be quelled.

when the sun comes up we'll be nothing but dust
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Where regular people were interested in socializing and communicating with each other, hunting and fighting, and doing other useful and normal stuff, there Foxglove's entire life revolved around the dead in various forms, shapes and stages of decay - scavenging that is. Therefore it was not an unusual sight to see the stand-offish and scrawny wolf-dog moving around the claimed territories with a bone or some other relic in her jaws, heading to the hideouts only she knew about.

Therefore, when Foxglove ran accross Ava for the first time, she was carrying a part of whitened back-bone and had ventured without saying a single word to the other, had it not occurred to her that the other might be up to something edible herself. The bone was put on the ground at a safe distance and without so much as a greeting, the dappled she-wolf approached and began to curiously sniff the ground, where the other wolf had looked for healing plants earlier.
t o m o r r o w
27 Posts
Ooc —

she was drawn from her work by the intrusive rustling of another.  she noticed the weathered backbone first, then the one who had been carrying it -- a girl with a pelt as splotched and vibrant as her own.  she allowed her eyes to rake over her packmate unabashedly, but for now made no move to acknowledge her.

when the sun comes up we'll be nothing but dust
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Other people would have felt discouraged by stranger's lack of interest, but the fact that Ava did not speak to Hexe or acknowledged her in any way, was encouraging. A mutual neutrality was, what the dappled she-wolf preferred second only to solitude. She went around the packmate, still sniffing, then found her bone again and with it between her paws, settled down nearby to have a good chew of it.

After a while Hexe grew uncomfortable with the other's presence and therefore removed herself and her precious toy far away from the other.