Big Salmon Lake Is your tongue tied up?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With Gannet and Jarilo prefacing her intentions, Ame gave them both once last short nod before she let the girl explain more. A name, a reason, and the dark alpha had the beginnings of an impression. "Likewise," she returned with a thoughtful look over her--wondering how exactly the boys had come upon her, but sure Jarilo would gladly prattle about it later on. She didn't need to waste their time with that now, though. Ame nodded her head then swung her snout back in the direction from which she had come in a wordless gesture, let's go. They seemed comfortable with her (as well as had her outnumbered) and so, Ame could at least stand to have her any closer to the mountain while she saw if she may stand a chance with them.

Her son picked up on what she was doing and trotted along towards their home in a heading on the best route. This let Ame focus more on their new acquaintance, who appeared quite upbeat so far. "Why Moonspear?" she asked, eyes narrowing for a beat. There could be many reasons, she'd heard so very many. With Gannet and Jarilo it made even more sense, but of all the places she could pledge to, why the heights she reigned. "Our home is open if can find yourself loyal to us and our mountain," she said, extending the offer a bit more formally through time. If she wanted it, and if she remained dauntless, Ame may let her have a go.
i'm gonna write jarilo into her posts too so he can also be skipped
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
"What's wrong with being confident?"
13 Posts
Ooc —
A small smile appeared on the already pleased and happy face Ocellus usually carried and she followed the trio towards their mountain. She knew she wasn't in the pack yet or even near being respected by the others in a way she was told packmates did, but she felt part of the gang already. She bounced along obediently and waited for more questions to be shot at her.

Well - livin' on a mountain seems like quite the experience. She answered. It was true; in all of her years she had not ever lived on a mountain and she was excited to see what it was like. Of course, it also helped that she liked the others already. As loyal as a royal miss - too honest for my own good. She rhymed and told again.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She would not be one to overlook how the girl seemed to fall into place with them. Everything went smoothly, really, and the alpha's stride lengthened out further, relaxing more, to go along with this. Upon flicking an ear towards her answers, Ame would keep the invitation as it stood. "It is," she agreed, or maybe veiled a hint of a warning there too. Not all thrived upon the slopes but for her, so engraved in her bloodlines, it went deeper than a mere matter of preference.

"Alright. Prove yourself and you may stay," she said over her shoulder. As for how she expected it done, it was up for interpretation. The pack had a few good niches in need of filling, so the dark matron would let her sort it out once she found her footing there. "I am Amekaze, I lead with my mate Charon and beta daughter Hydra." Just to preface that her family reigned here, and showed little sign of changing any time soon. "Get to know the mountain first, see how you like it." She said before she kicked it up to a higher gear and cantered the way home with the rest of them.

Once across the borders she would loose a short howl to tell the others, and would show Ocellus to a cache they could spare. From then on out, with Moonspearian scent freshly upon her, she was officially in--and welcome to settle in after Ame showed her some of the bordering forests (and places where promising trails wound).
probably a reasonable place to be my last in here so this can wrap <3
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n