Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
All Welcome 
It was some time ago that the earth had turned to stone beneath her paws, the gradual incline felt, but taking no toll on her grace. The pair paused, and suspecting they had reached their destination, the woman dropped carefully the catches. She moved her muzzle once, lightly, over the rock, catching the scent of others - and among them, a wisp of a scent that was somehow familiar. It was only a moment she paused before eliminating all those faded memories of important figures, realizing that this scent must have been one she'd caught in passing.

She swung her head towards @Kelina, waiting, then, for whatever the woman would say or do. She had accepted the offer, followed her here; and yet her entrance into the pack was far from over. there was a certain disdain with which she faced the procedings sure to come, and yet she betrayed nothing in her marble gaze.
facilis descensus averno
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He'd been travelling with Nightstalker for a while now, having abandoned the hope and most of the desire to find Awinita and make her his again. He'd seemed to have found something more interesting in Kelina's forming pack, a place with leadership seemingly just as fucked up and dark as he was. So he'd followed her to the mountains and settled here while she went out again, choosing to nurse his wounds. The wound over his eye and around his scruff was scabbing over but looked rather disgusting still, he had cleaned it whenever he could find a source of water deep enough to Wade into and lower his scruff in. His eye was another matter, while it wasn't infected it was puffy fom being torn open a second time and he couldn't yet see out of it. The scabs along his eye itched and stung and he'd had to utilize all of his self control not to scratch at it.

To distract himself from the itching he'd begun to explore the surrounding area, content with being alone again before the breeze brought Kelina's scent plus another that struck him as familiar. Turning in that direction he took his time getting there, stopping when he spotted the woman beside Nightstalker. Below his Stony expression burned immediate disgust and hatred but he kept himself in check, turning his good eye toward the oil furred woman "Nightstalker. Another recruit I assume?" He asked curiously, for he knew Aeronwyn to be skilled enough not to be caught to be used as anything else other than a recruit. But he'd never seen Kelina in action, perhaps she'd be able to whoop this girl's ass. He blatantly chose to ignore Aeronwyn and focus on Kelina as if he didn't know her altogether, but if she spoke up about knowing him he'd hold nothing back. Not even the information that she'd kicked his ass, he wasn't the type to let a lost battle get his metaphorical panties in a twist. It just meant that he'd find a chance to fight her again this time beating her as badly as she had him.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The pair were a curious sight as they traversed through the forest toward the mountain. One a deep, raven black and the other a bright, snow white. The Nightstalker found herself to be rather satisfied with the contrasting colours, yet both of the two were deadly wolves despite any dangerous beauty they claimed. The shadowed wraith stalked closer to her domain with a grin, for she had returned with another wolf to add to their growing ranks.

She had been about to turn toward the pale woman and discuss a few things with her, but the presence of Nikan drew her attention as he approached. The first thing that struck her was his torn up, bloodied appearance, and she eyed him curiously but decided not to question it yet. As long as he was still able to function and work for the pack, she could not find it in herself to care. "Yes." She confirmed with a single word, gaze flicking momentarily to this new recruit. There was some sort of familiarity that sparked between the two, but yet again she did not question it. If there had been past conflicts, she expected them to be left behind. Kelina turned toward the newcomer, quirking a brow. "I must assign you a title. What skills do you bring?" They had a growing group of spies, thieves, assassins and witches - where would Aeronwyn fit in this band?
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
ah - there he is, the wisp of scent she barely remembers. a notable enough encounter for his scent to stick out, but not notable enough to survive being oushed to the back of her mind. She surveys him once, dull humour glinting in her gaze; it seems he has not gotten any better at fighting. She too notes the way he ignores her, perhaps out of foolish pride, but says nothing on the subject. Instead, her gaze turns cooly to the raven, prepared already for something of this nature. "I am a warrior by trade. I fight well, and rarely do I loose." This was said without arrogance, though her gaze turned once to the male before settling back to the woman. 

but this was a pack more akin to the wood than the others she'd come across, and she duly elaborated. "I take lives" Here she fell silent, for she did not need elaborate further. Her claim was made, her cheif skill outlined as easily as possible. She could hunt as well as any wolf, as was made obious by her survival, and she manipulated and she killed. But these things were left unsaid, for surely the scars that adorned her pelt would be proof of her experience, and the fact that she lived still proof of her tendancy to win.
facilis descensus averno
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was confirmed that this woman would be joining them. Nothing more was said except Kelina asked about her skills, to which Nikan simply turned his head and waited for her answer. He knew at least one of her skills, she'd dealt him enough damage to make it clear that she was brutal. Not to his surprise she stated as such, saying she usually won and also killed. Much like he'd said to Kelina to earn his title of Skullchaser. Instantly he was on guards, fearing his title would be claimed or out matched by this woman. His pride would not take kindly to that. "Welcome then. You'll make a fine addition." he spoke without warmth but his words themselves were sincere. She'd do well alongside him,Nightstalker, Tree and all the others he had yet to meet. It would seem that this was a place for those who didn't have any softness, those that were dark.

"Perhaps we can allow bygones to be bygones?" The question wasn't said as an apology, nor was it really to placate any ill feelings he held for her or her for him. It was more of a way of saying that if she could let their fight go, so would he. They could work well together without liking one another and drama, foolish fighting, was useless. He knew that he'd just outed the fact that he knew this woman. If Kelina was smart enough which he had no doubt she was, she could probably figure that it wasn't a pleasant meeting either. As he continued to focus on Aeronwyn, his features were guarded well. No trace of his fears or anger was seen, he simply looked cold and calm like usual.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The ghost explained her skills and the Nightstalker nodded along, glad to add another fighter to their growing ranks. "Then you too will be Skullchaser for now." Perhaps Nikan would not appreciate sharing this title, but they were adults and she expected them to be mature about it. Besides, if they were set on moving up in the hierarchy, she wanted to see what they could do, and whether they would follow any orders she gave. I take lives, the pale woman said, and Kelina responded with a grin. "As do we."

If she could see into the male's thoughts, she might have laughed. Because it was true, this was not a place for the soft of heart, they were wolves able to kill without a second thought and slaughter with no guilt to weigh upon their shoulders. They had no shame in theiving for things they did not have, be it prey during a tough winter or pups during a time where they had few.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior

the woman offers her a title, and she asks little of it. there is little use of titles when this pack does not yet stand, and yet she accepts it with a small nod. the wraith has held many titles, enough to lose faith in them - she no longer makes judgments based on fancy names. but there had been promises made, of land and power, and the woman would play along for now, and yet would not forget them. it was the male's words that had her attention shift, and for a moment the ghost of a smile curved her muzzle. for a moment, she paused, before dipping her muzzle a fraction. still, there was a glint of warning in her gaze when she added, "touch me again, and I won't let you run." this decree was made softly, lightly, with only the ice of her stare to ensure that it was no empty promise.
facilis descensus averno
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan's eyes darkened as Kelina announced they would share the rank together but he simply smiled in a cold sort of way and shrugged it off. It only made them equals, she was not better than him or someone he'd be forced to respect like Kelina due to holding a title above his. That he could live with for now until he figured out how to win a rank higher and closer to Kelina's own rank.

When Aeronwyn spoke he flicked a single ear dismissively. "I wont touch you if you dont give me reason to. I take challenges seriously." he admitted. He felt something growing for this female, whether it was hatred or the teeniest bit of respect he didnt know yet.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Trying to get threads done so I'm gonna have Kelina slide out here <3

She noticed the darkening of Nikan's gaze and flashed him a warning stare, violet eyes glittering amongst her pelage of ink. It lasted but a split second - enough for the male Skullchaser to understand. Those who wished to rise in the ranks would have to earn her favour, and that was not done by chewing each other's ears off. He shrugged it off with a cold smile and the Nightstalker simply flicked her tail. Whatever relationship these two had was not something she wished to get involved with - however juicy gossip could be.

With the wolves seeming to come to a neutral agreement, she took this as her moment to depart. "There is a den for captives further east on the mountain, you can find anywhere to rest. There are caches around, you'll be able to find them." The panther informed the pale female, nodding to both she and Nikan before swiftly slipping away amongst the rocky ledges with no more words to be spoken.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Since Aeronwyn has gone inactive, I'll  post and archive

He knew when to back off and so when Kelina flashed him a glare he shrugged again and though his gaze remained cold he nodded toward her. He understood what she meant and he sure as hell did wish to rise up in the ranks. When Kelina gave Aeronwyn den and cache information and left, he rose to do the same but not before turning to the female  and giving a firm nod of his head "Welcome...im sure you'll do well here." he said.  It wasn't smart not to acknowledge an opponent's skills and even though they were packmates she was still his opponent. She could easily take his future rank from him. With that being said he turned and stalked off, presumably to hunt and then eat.