Silverlight Terrace Day will cease, eternal black she brings in her wings
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
@Koji @Arrille @Clock - Cody; feel free to tag someone from Moonspear if you're still thinking about joining :) - first travel thread, don't bother with the timelines, I've forgotten about them a long time ago XD

Like the strong scout and leader she most certainly was, she showed the group that had decided to follow her to some promised land a way around the mountains that did not involve too much climbing. There was a small passage, slightly dangerous due to falling rocks, but nothing that could harm them too much. Chusi was very capable of climbing mountains, but she wasn't so sure about her coastal companion and the charmer.

They had to swim a small bit of the way through a river, then follow a curving path southeast through a small part of a forest. There was an open field where they eventually came out, mountains to their southwest and the flatlands more east. So far so good. Chusi also knew there was a pack on the mountain, the one where Olive might still be residing, but she wasn't sure. There was also Redhawk Caldera where she had met the nice wolf Raven. Through the woods was the way back to the coast... Back to Ingram and his devilsister, but Chusi resisted. She was perfectly capable of fending for her own and her companions. So what if she missed him or the other way around? It had been his decision to stay, not her decision to leave. What a dick.

'How 'bout we rest 'ere for'a bit? She asked, tongue lolling out of her mouth with a smile. They had already traveled quite a good distance and surely they were tired.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
63 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Clock had decided to follow the black female. He knew his chances of survival were much slimmer if he remained on his own in the Hinterlands. Wolves were, afterall, meant to be in a group. She had taken them up past the crag where Clock and Koji had hunted, but then continued on through the thick forest that Clock had been hesitant to go through on his own. Clock hung back quite a distance from the others as they went along, travelling at a steady pace that suited him. He also used the alone-time to think. He thought the female had been rather vague in telling them where they were going, and he wondered if he shouldn't have been more insistant that she divulge the details. :Oh well, too late now,: he had finally reasoned to himself. And besides, the Tuktu Hinterlands was not proving to be a very promising place to live.

By the time they came out to the wide-open field, Clock was tired and glad when Chusi suggested a rest. He took his time in roaming around the area looking for a suitable place to lay down and sleep, thinking that if he hung around the others might engage him in conversation and he could find out more about where they were going.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille had moved with Chusi as they went on their way. Chusi had suggested they go somewhere so he followed along with her. She was the only one he had left that he at least knew, but that was not why he stuck by. Truthfully, it was for his own protection, strength in numbers. Caiaphas' words still reflect in his mind. Words about trust. 

Chusi suggested the rest, but Arrille did not. Instead he took a seat a bit away, on the lookout really as he watched at things around. Perhaps he would explore a bit...
49 Posts
Ooc —
He followed after Chusi dutifully, never moving out of earshot or questioning her decisions. Truthfully he didn’t care where they ended up, he figured anywhere was better than those damn desolated lands they had just departed from. The journey itself was rather boresome, as were his companions. It was quiet, too quiet for his liking and yet he didn’t push any conversations on anyone, at least not until they stopped to rest.

Koji, who was sleep deprived 24/7 and literally couldn’t tell the difference between being tired and being well rested anymore, didn’t take into consideration that the others might be exhausted and went straight up to Clock in hopes of engaging in some friendly, good natured gossip. “Soooo” he began, picking up his pace until he was side by side with the pale male. “She’s pretty cute huh?” he teased in a whisper, testing to see if he could successfully fluster the poor dude.
rating: 3-3-3
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Now that Ingram had no chance with her anymore, Chusi couldn't think of herself with another. Perhaps she wasn't like her mother and father, destined to be together with a soulmate to eventually spawn a new generation of Fearghals. The Gorgon blood tainted her every cell, it seemed, and therefore messed with her destiny. Perhaps the single fact that she was born of a no-one and a monster was enough to be shamed for.

The men that had followed her did not seem to chase after her hips either. Of course, she had not thought that Arrille might ever make an advance on her, but she didn't know the other two all that well. Koji, as far as she knew, was quite like herself. Optimistic but capable of worry, trusting and friendly with a pleasant aura. She liked being near him. Clock, well, he hadn't made a big impact on her yet. Perhaps he was more brawn than brain, not really something she liked. Sure, their fighting could be impressive, but it took more to woo the warrior.

She looked at Arrille, quiet and alone, but decided not to bother him. Perhaps this place meant something to him, something with his family, and she didn't want to infiltrate his thoughts with small talk just to feel less alone. She watched the two older men wander off to somewhere nearby and Chusi settled herself in what would soon be the shade in the coming morning. She knew only slightly where they were going, perhaps back to Northstar Vale, but that place had been such a gem that it had to be claimed by now... Perhaps she never should have left there. Would her companions even stick around to the end of their journey, wherever that may be?
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
63 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Clock glanced casually about at the others as he moved around the grassy, wind swept field. He noticed the other male, Arrille, whom he did not know, take up a watchful post. :Smart thinking,: he praised silently to himself. As he moved on and away from the sight of the other two wolves, Koji ran up alongside him. Clock smirked good-naturedly at the other's comment and gave him a playful shoulder slam.

"If you think she's so cute, maybe you should talk to her," he teased, and he thought privately to himself that mating was not very high up on his light of priorities right now. Besides, even though he did not know Chusi hardly at all, he sensed that there was a saddness deep in her and it made him want to be respectful of her.

In an effort to keep things light, Clock grabbed playfully at Koji's neck a few times, bowing down on his forelegs and wagging his tail. Don't take me seriously, I'm just playing, his body-language said.
49 Posts
Ooc —
“I would but I wouldn’t want ya gettin jealous now” he teased, tongue slipping between his lips to stick out in a friendly mocking manner. He was all for bantering till the sun went down, but apparently their new companion was in the mood for some roughhousing and Koji felt himself easily slip back into the role of a playful brother. “Come at me bro” he hollered, a mischievous growl echoing in his chest as he bounced a few paces away, tail swinging excitedly behind him.

It had been a while since he last messed around like this, and a familiar cheeky smile found it’s way to the corners of his velvety lips. It was nice having someone a little outgoing around for a change. Chusi was often too busy doing responsible adult things and Arrille was just so god damn boring that Koji often avoided him all together. So Clock in a certain sense, was kind of like an oasis in the middle of a desert — refreshing. 
rating: 3-3-3
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Feel free to skip Chusi unless she's addressed <3

Chusi couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was probably just men talk. She was perfectly fine on her own here if she were being honest. She rolled onto her back, observing the clouds. It wasn't a nice spring sky yet. Just grey and grey and even more grey. How boring.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
63 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Clock let loose an excited bark when provoked by Koji and then leapt at him, attempting to bowl him over as his bushy tail wagged energetically. He rough-housed like a pup with the dark male for a while, then broke free with his tongue hanging exhaustedly from the side of his mouth. Time out, his body said. He shook himself vigorously, letting loose a cloud of dirt and dust that had collected in his dense fur whilst rolling around. He had not played like that since being with his siblings!

Back to business, Clock's amber eyes flicked back toward the direction where they'd left Arrille and Chusi. "Come on, lets go back to the others," he suggested to Koji, tipping his head in that direction. It was starting to get dark, anyway, and they would be better off sleeping near each other.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Sorry for keeping this up! I forgot about this thread, stupid memory

Arrille wasn't really paying attention to the others. He was off in his own little world. He noticed it was getting dark, but he couldn't care less. He planned to stay as awake as possible. Chusi he knew, but the others he did not...and he had been taught not to trust. Seeds of doubt had been planted weeks ago.