Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana could feel the anxiety and frustration coming off of Furi. She looked so confused between what her body wanted, and what to do about it. Aviana hadn't thought to go as far as mating, but it seemed Furi wanted to experiment a little bit, and necking might just relax her a bit, too.

She moved her muzzle to Furi to gently nose her at first, before raining kisses across her check and down her neck. Aviana did it softly and slowly, giving Furi the opportunity to move away or stop her at any point.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Aviana moves, gently touching her leathery nose to her free cheek. Furi leans further into it, closing her eyes as the touch nearly sears her skin, soothed only by the following kisses adorning her muzzle. The woman trails down from her cheek to jaws to neck and she can’t control the shiver that runs down her spine. Her hips jerk involuntarily but she resettles, turning her nose to press into her chest. Her own tongue trails up in the crook under muzzle but while part of her is driven by desire, listening to what her body tells her to do, there’s some part that she knows she’s doing it wrong.

Furi is able to relax as the older woman picks up the lead, helping her along. Her lack of experience shows—she’s already made apparent she hasn’t had her first heat—but it isn’t enough to pull away. Aviana invited her into her space, allows for touch, and she feels new fire for each new kiss planted on her mismatched fur.

After a moment, her read pops up and she wines against the new pressure on her ankle. The adrenaline pumps through her, subsiding a lot of the pain so she’s able to fight through it. She lifts one paw to hook around Aviana’s elbow, wanting her closer.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
While it was obvious that Furi didn't have any experience regarding sexual advances, Aviana hoped that this experience would at least relax her enough to follow her instincts whenever she got a serious partner. For now, the older female was happy to help out.

She heard the whine and felt her leg come around Aviana's elbow. Her tail wagged in response and she allowed herself to be hugged. She assumed the whine was for the frustrations the other girl was feeling, having already forgotten about her hurt ankle. 

Aviana had never given in to the demands her body put forth during her heat. She had never thought of seeking out a female for those particular needs. She began to feel a bit guilty that she was using Furi for her own pleasure, but Furi could have stopped at any time, she made sure of that.

She moved her body to rub it along Furi's, her hips coming adjacent to Furi's face, and her tail wrapped under Furi's chin. Her head turned so that she could watch Furi's reaction.
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi is rewarded with a tail wag and she closes her eyes, pressing into the fur along her the back of her neck. She must be doing something right but she’s put right back where she started, uncertain what to do next. Nervously, she keeps her close and as she pulls away she tightens her grip but a beat later she lets her go, opening her eyes and watching as the woman moves away. Aviana presses close to her side and Furi leans into her, letting her nose trail along until she comes to a stop near her rump.

Pale green eyes search through the coarse fur, rubbing her nose along her hip. Her previous uncertainty of not knowing what to do has been led her, Aviana guiding her; her heart nearly beats out of her chest. Ears slick back but she keeps facing forward, listening to the beat of her heart pounding loudly in her ears. It takes a moment but she realizes the scent has only strengthened, leading her to the source of desire that has her aflame.

Her nose breaks through the fur on the backs of her thighs and she can’t get any closer, the scent overwhelming and washing over her. Even without her own maturity, the hormones have latched onto her brain and she inches closer, curving slightly to find her tender, swollen. Furi swallows the lump in her throat and lifts her head, eyes trailing along the curve of her body. She looks for answers in the woman’s pale blues eyes if this is where she’s supposed to be, if this is right, despite the new urge she’s doing everything wrong again.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana watched Furi closely as she traveled along her body. The other girl seemed to grow her confidence little by little, except when she got to Aviana's most intimate area. Their gazes locked, and Aviana could see the hesitation. She moved her tail to the side to open herself up, but she thought that maybe Furi would need a little more guidance.

What would you like to do? she asked softly. Tell me what's running through her head, she added. She wanted Furi to be confident in what she wanted to do. Aviana had an idea, and would encourage her if she voiced it.
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi glances over when Aviana moves her tail, taking a long moment to absorb what is presented to her. As much as she’d prefer to remain close, she moves and swings her rear around to better face her partner. The gaps between steps—or bases, if you will—she makes are not close enough for her to safe make and the added encouragement does help. But she faces an impasse in this moment as shes asked about what she wants to do. 

It’s supposed to feel good, right? Her desire drives her forward, closing the space between them once more and her nose touches near the base of her tail and trails along down the back of her thought. 

The girl doesn’t have answers for her questions and with a throaty whine, presses herself close and taking a long inhale near the source. ”You...” she croaks out, leaning in close to her most sensitive reaches. She is not necessarily gentle in her caress, moving with jagged inexperience and rough touches of her tongue and hesitated after a few seconds, withdrawing only slightly should she be mistaken.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Furi moved away, and then back again. It was obvious she was struggling and she just didn't know what to do about it. Aviana had tried her best to let Furi take the lead and let her instincts do the work, but Furi was just too unsure. Her movements weren't exactly gentle, but Aviana didn't mind that. 

If you want, you can taste more, she offered. Or, you can mount me, she gave as a second option. You aren't going to hurt me, she added, thinking Furi might be nervous about that.
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Despite her efforts, Aviana doesn’t try to get away but there’s also little indication at first it’s the next step. Her teeth chatter gently, licking her lips to ease the sudden tick, and drops her head to return to the task. She’s encouraged to continue and her eyes break away to consider the options. Her hips have already indicated their own need but she didn’t know what to do with it until now. 

When she returns to the woman’s vulva, her teeth involuntarily chatter against the sensitive skin. Furi’s ears slick back against her head and she dips in close, this time with a gentler, careful touch now that she knows where to pay her respects. Her tongue washes over her, shifting her weight for a better reach and should she be received enough, she lets a hunger grow in the depth of her stomach to devour. The rest of her body remains on edge, tender to each electrical touch she offers and her hips move even without Aviana beneath her. 

Her right paw, with a still swollen ankle, attempts to hook against her thighs while she falls into an easy rhythm between her legs. She struggles between easing up and putting her attention elsewhere, breaking away briefly as she lifts her upper body. Her weakened arm slips in her grip, sliding back down and fumbles over the woman like a pup. Instead of trying a second time, she moves back to her sensitive flesh and restart. This time, her other leg makes the move and tries to wrap around her waist, sliding only once and breaking away from her heat and curls herself along her back side. Furi anchors herself with her injured leg and presses close, leaning forward and nosing the fur along her back.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The next few moments were spent stumbling around, and Aviana did her best to stay patient and let Furi find her way. Teeth against her sensitive skin made her jump, but she didn't jump away. She settled back down, and Furi's tongue sooth the aggravated skin. The pleasure began to build, and Aviana moans softly.

She felt Furi's weight on her back and she braced her legs to support it. It took one more try for Furi to get a grip, and then Aviana could feel Furi's hips thrusting against her own. While Aviana liked the intimacy that Furi gave her, her body was was screaming for something that Furi didn't have. A penis. 

She felt guilty in that moment, for not fully enjoying this encounter, but she didn't give any outward appearance that she wasn't. She allowed Furi to continue for as long as she enjoyed herself.
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
There is nothing smooth about her motions, awkward and frantic and lost but she’s gotten this far, she made her moan, so surely there is still something left she hasn’t found? Aviana doesn’t offer any further help, remaining quiet beneath her. She may not show any signs she isn’t in discomfort but she doesn’t have the same result she had a moment ago. Furi tries to reign in her sloppy movements and curls up close for a final attempt at friction. It is brief, and not consistent, and eventually she gives up, rolling off her with a grunt when she hits the ground.

She does not linger for long, rubbing against her rear before she lets her tongue trail back between her legs and gingerly revisits with caressing motions, hoping to recreate her sounds.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She could tell Furi was trying her best to figure this out, but Aviana knew something she didn't. That it just wasn't going to work for her. She felt a sense of relief when Furi rolled off on her, but didn't expect her to try again. She turned to face the other female. Furi, she said softly, attempting to nuzzle the girl's neck.

She didn't want to tell her that she wasn't enough because she knew it would be a blow to the girl's ego. I'm sorry, she said. I'm just not... cut out for this, I guess, she admitted. She put the blame on herself, and fully believed it. Furi was attentive, and even in her inexperience, Aviana knew she would provide some very lucky female with a lot of satisfaction. But, it would have to be someone other than Aviana.
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Aviana pulls away from her and she leans into it, nearly stumbling forward but manages to catch herself before she crashes to the ground. The extra pressure on her ankle doesn’t make anything any better and she whines, withdrawing back to where she’d been. Furi licks her lips clean, lifting her gaze to realize what’s happening, struggling to swallow the lump in her throat. Her ears press back against her head and she quickly averts her gaze, looking at anything but Aviana after a quiet “oh” and steps out of the nuzzle.

She blinks a few times to try and figure out what had gone wrong, where she’d mess up, and she opens her mouth to ask and figure it out but she’s met with resistance. “I-I’m sorry,” she adds quietly. Crawling into a dark cave and disappearing forever sounds like a good idea right about now.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guilt fills Aviana as she looks at Furi, who refuses to look at her. Furi stepped back, and Aviana didn't try to approach her again, fearing it would upset the other female. I hope you're not really sorry about what happened here, she said softly, meaning every word. Because I'm not, she added. 

She didn't know how to explain this to her. I've never let another female do those things to me, she confessed. I did like them, just... I'm just... What the heck was she trying to say? Whatever she said, she didn't think it would make Furi feel any better. I need different things, she finally said after a few moments of silence. She wished it wasn't true. She had just met Furi, and she liked her, and she wished she could have been more for her.
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Aviana’s reassurances don’t do much more than take the edge off. Temporarily, she can believe it’s not her fault but it floats around in the distance, ready to resurface later when she’s alone. It doesn’t sit well with her anyway, and she stares off at some other point. She wills her legs to move, to carry her far away from all of this.

She doesn’t know what to do with any of the information she’s given. A first for both of them? She glances upward to make eye contact for a few seconds but she ultimately trails away.

”I should—“ she hesitates, Blixen’s voice an intercom announcement in her head (run away)— ”probably go.”
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
For a moment, Aviana felt a spark of hope as Furi finally met her gaze. But, it's doused as she looks away again. Aviana felt totally helpless. She should have never let it get this far. She had let the wants of her body get the best of her, and now had hurt Furi. She had never wanted that. 

She sighed. I understand if you don't want to be around me, she said softly, her gaze going to the ground at her paws. She didn't feel like Furi was running away. She had every right to leave if she wanted to.
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Adrenaline drops out of her, leaving behind a hallowed she’ll of exhaustion and embarrassment. Every question, every curiosity, is flown from the window as she tries to make her way back. Aviana’s heat is still thick surrounding her, in her nose and mouth and on her fur and she wants to find the nearest water source and wash it all away and forget about it. 

When the woman speaks, she looks up. The words are soft and gentle and she’s averted her gaze too, heavy confliction sitting inside her chest. Staying will only be more confusing, especially if she wants something else out of her, and so she takes a careful step back. ”I’m sorry,” she repeats, softly, and turns to start limping away.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana opens her mouth to say more, but then slowly shuts it without uttering a word. She didn't think she could say anything that would make Furi feel better, and she certainly did not want to make her feel worse. So, she let her go without an attempt to stop her. She only hoped Furi would not hate her, and that they would meet again some day. 

She sighed as she watched the other female leave. Aviana stayed in place for a few minutes, hoping Furi might come back. When she didn't, she turned to head back to Morningside.