Ankyra Sound oh no, sells to a lie
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Pack Activity 
um. hi. if anyone wants to challenge her for IC leadership this'll be where to do it!

there were many things caiaphas could have predicted -- but wylla leaving was not one of them. as she paced back to the den, wrapping the squalling children in her arms, she thought back on what had just transpired: kierkegaard's alleged treachery, wylla's stormy departure -- it was not until the next morning, when she had yet to return (and ingram gone after her) that caiaphas recognized it for what it was.

once more the siren queen was thrust into the unlikely role of leadership, though this time, she had not reached for it. with a sigh the wretch left her slumbering children and emerged from the cavern, her thin head slung back as a howl trickled out into the sound. there was new leadership here now, and she welcomed any challengers to come and take try their mettle.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she waited for hours, but no challenger came. it was just as well, for the siren queen was in no shape to fight off any adversary -- unless that adversary happened to be a fat, abundant cupcake -- and by fight, one meant stuff it furiously in her mouth.

content with her new lot in life, the rethroned siren queen smirked to herself, and swept down into the caverns below.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.