Heron Lake Plateau Maps
22 Posts
Ooc —
Lynx had been on her own for about two years and she knew that she couldn't live on her own forever. This last winter had been harsh on her so joining a pack didn't sound like a terrible idea. "I would be glad to. Thank you very much."
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'll have you added to the ranks! feel free to fade in your next post :)

Her sister accepted, and Fin gave a smile. She wasn't sure what to expect from this girl, but saw no reason not give her a chance. Her parents didn't reproduce serial killers or rapists, so she couldn't be completely not worth the risk. Worst case scenario, she was lazy and she sucked at hunting, and that was a scenario she could deal with.

"Cool! I dub theeee.... Theta? Maybe? I don't know. You're somewhere in there," Fin told her, turning to lead her into the territory, "It doesn't really matter a whole lot. Unless you're my daughter, Fiadh, and then it matters a ton. You'll be ranked low until you prove you're worth more."

22 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks for the thread!

Lynx smiled as her tail swayed back and forth as sh walked beside her newly found sister. She was excited to learn of her other family that lived within the pack.