Dawnlark Plains free soccer clinic
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Private 
@Spiritwalker. Babies welcome to cameo/interrupt, as this takes place at the den.
Several hours after his conversation with Aviana, Grayday returned to the den, expression clouded and thoughtful. He was worried how Catori might take this news - he knew she was sweet and fair, but she was also a fierce mother, and they had their own kids to worry about.

"Cat?" he murmured, padding carefully into the entrance of the den, lest he tread on any adventurous pups. He lowered his head to sniff around his paws, hoping to find a warm little body to snuggle, or failing that, the familiar form of his wife. The scents around the territory didn't tempt him like they might once have, but they did awaken his possessive and territorial nature. He wanted something to hold onto.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
did i hear BABIES WELCOME??!?!  -jumps in-

she had been nestled up against @River, sucking up the warmth that the cuddle pile™ offered.  but as always, daddy's careful steps drew her attention from her siblings and her mother.  he always smelled of outside! kasat was becoming old enough that she was curious about anything that wasn't inside the den; she stood on her tiptoes and buried her face in the thick fur at her papa's neck and took in his dawnlark-plains smell, hoping that he'd speak again and she'd be able to feel the gentle vibration of his voice.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes