Stone Circle Uh, Rhodey, the armor already has magnetic capacity.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark was exhausted. The past few days had blurred and he'd spent every available moment with Valette. He had taken a brief subbatical from his wife when her scent had started to fade and return to normal to hunt down @Rhodes. He wanted to check in on his friend and see what he'd thought about Easthollow so far.

Ooc: short short sorry - I just wanted a thread for them!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
There had been the scent of heat around the pack the last few days and Rhodes had moved as far away from  the source as possible once he had realized it came from Valette. She smelled amazing and he hadn't felt a woman's touch in so long that it was hard to resist, so he had placed distance between  himself and temptation not wanting to cause issues between himself and Stark.

Once the scent faded down enough he began to patrol and spend more time around the dens. He was patrolling now, paused and lifting his leg upon the bark of a tree to mark his scent.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

He wasn't exactly coming to rub Rhodes' face in his mess and flaunt things but at the same time Stark came over and grinned and him, tail wagging loosely behind him. "Didn't run y'off then?" He asked with a chuckle as he approached, shaking his coat out a bit to wake up more. "Pisspoor timing I guess, hopefully you haven't been too bored left to your own devices." Stark teased warmly. Hopefully Rhodey would understand - and with any luck, next year, they'd be going through the same things together. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Just as the stream of urine began to dwindle Stark appeared. The scent of woman was all over him and Rhodey snorted before moving forward and bumping Stark with his shoulder. "I just got here Stark, I won't be going anywhere"he said with a grin. Then unable to help himself he looked at Stark from the corner of his eyes and widened his grin "That woman will chew you up and spit you out if you mess with her."Of course he hadn't meant any offense. He had no idea that Stark and Valette were actually close but he did know his brother to be a bit promiscuous with the ladies. He was simply trying to get in his own little teasing.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark snorted when Rhodey said he'd be chewed up and spat out, giving a little shrug of his shoulder. "Not that I'm planning on it happening, but, what a way to go, eh?" No, Stark had different ideals and most of them aligned with living to a ripe old age. Maybe he'd have a gaggle of kids, maybe he'd end up with grandkids coming to visit the homestead from their own packs. It was a nice, peaceful dream, one he highly doubted he'd ever actually deserve. "So what's been keeping you busy?' He asked his friend curiously. 

48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Rhodes smiled and nodded "Yep, what a way to go." he agreed. He motioned for Stark to follow him as he walked along the borders and answered his question "Those birds. The giant ones. Patrolling. I met Steph, she said you're officially mates with Valette." he said and began to chuckle. "I'll die a bachelor" he groaned  with fake horror.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark snorted when Rhodey said he'd die alone. "I mean, worse comes to worse I can try and hoist you off on B, but, she's pretty picky so you might still be out of luck." He teased, offering his friend a playful bump of his shoulder. He knew that Rhodey would find the right woman - and she'd have to be one hell of a woman not only to take him on but to deserve him. "Hey, you wanna grab something to eat?" Stark asked, nose twitching a bit as he caught the scent of what he thought might be a badger. With a bit of effort they ended up filling their stomachs - even with enough for Stark to take to Valette - with only minimal injuries to themselves.