Stone Circle Tears don't mean your losing
109 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Pain coursed through her heart as Kiran laid down underneath the morning sky as her teary eyes gazed above at the sky. It was the anniversary of her dear mothers death and she couldn't fight back the tears as they streamed down her face. She let's out a saddened howl into the sky. It was hard to think about how all her life and the way her mom was taken from her at such a young age.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn's morning had been productive. She searched out one of the pack's caches so that she could start adding to it. She would eventually make sure she knew the locations of all of them, but this territory was new and it would take time to learn it. Once ensuring the location of a cache nearby, She had caught a couple hares and placed them in it, after eating one herself, of course. 

Currently, she was on her way back from her most recent drop off. She was heading back out to see what else she could find. Her mission was interrupted, though, when she came across another wolf lying down in the grass. She was going to keep walking, but upon further inspection, she noticed this wolf was crying. Brynn was frozen for a moment. She knew sadness and felt the need to see what was wrong with the other wolf. 

Sitting down, Brynn quietly said, "I'm sorry to intrude, but are you okay?" 
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Kiran tried making herself look more presentable as she heard another wolf call out. "Um...yes, thank you." Which was an utter lie and she knew it, but the she-wolf didn't want to burden anyone else with her internal problems.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn gave a respectful nod and studied the other wolf curiously for a minute. It was obvious that something was wrong, but Brynn wasn't sure she should push the other wolf to tell her. They didn't know each other, and Brynn understood not wanting to share painful things with strangers. She wasn't exactly the best at that either. "Well, I'm Brynn. I'm a new member of the pack." She normally wouldn't solicit company from someone she didn't know since she wasn't the best at being sociable, but she felt like this other wolf maybe needed some amity from her. Brynn smiled a little and asked, "You wanna walk for a minute?" Maybe if the sad wolf felt more comfortable with her, she would want to talk.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.