Blackfeather Woods You can't wake up; this is not a dream.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Joining 
@Kove. Also, @Shivali, @Siarut, @Tomkin, @Tahani because siblings!

Takiyok had traveled far from the bitter cold of her homeland. This new place was too warm; she hated it. Her thick coat was as suffocating as the guilt and betrayal she felt; guilt at not seeing reason and following her siblings and betrayal at her father's hands.
The betrayal she felt at her father's cruelty towards her cut her deeper than anything, though. She had looked up to that asshole, and he had been willing to cast her aside like garbage the first time she had ever questioned him. The fact that he had gotten rough with her only added salt to the wound. She had taken his side over her siblings and she would never forgiver herself for that. She felt like had let them down, especially Tomkin.

These thoughts replayed in her head over and over again like a movie she was being forced to watch and had no control over. She just needed to see her family again; make sure they were all okay. She needed to make up for the wrong she had done them when she chose to be loyal to their father instead of them. 

Siarut, Tahani, and Tomkin had given her an idea of where they were headed, but she had to do some serious tracking once she had gotten into the area. She had found the faded scents of her siblings at a creek to the east of the territory she now found herself at. 

She had followed the scents to the border of what was clearly a pack's territory. There were obvious scent markings warning trespassers to beware. The forest that made up this area was dark and ominous and spoke of dangerous things. She wasn't deterred, though. Among the many scents here, she had picked up the scents of Siarut, Shivali, and Tahani and that gave her the strength she needed to throw her head back a let out a long howl. She hoped her sibling were close enough to hear her howl as well as the pack leader. She thought she might need them to vouch for her. She wasn't even sure they would vouch for her, though. After all, she hadn't stood up for Tomkin in his time of need. Why should she expect any loyalty in return? She had to to try, though. So, she waited, nervous on the inside but alert and giving off an inscrutable expression, ready to accept her new fate.
Inuttuk
Common

·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
For reference, this thread takes place after the Tahani one!

She’d stolen a moment away from @Siarut when the howl went up, causing every inch of her to freeze in place. Staring off into the distance for several seconds as she tries to place the sound, knowing she knows it and that it surely can’t be possible. It’s not Tomkin—whom she’s starting to worry about but clearly can’t do much about—but it’s someone. And she can’t believe it.

It takes almost brute force to get her to move again, turning around and trotting off in the direction of the borders. She’s not as fast as she’d once been, a swollen belly and the early stages of milk production swaying serves as an uncomfortable reminder of what’s to come. The heat of the growing months certainly isn’t helping. By the time she reaches the borders, she’s panting heavily but! she’s made it before anyone else. To her surprise, neither sibling beats her to the edge of the woods. Maybe Kove is busy with something else. It doesn’t matter because Takiyok is a sure sight for sore eyes as she rushes close and envelopes her younger sister.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
I'm going to continue and anyone else can just jump in whenever!

Not too long after her howl rang through the air, she watched as a form appeared in the distance. Once close enough, she sniffed the air and immediately recognized the scent of her older sister. It had been such a long time since that scent had filled her nostrils, and it calmed her nerves a little. 

She reveled in her sister's affection, taking in more of scent, easing her tenseness a little. She hadn't even realized how tense she was. Reluctantly, she stepped back from her sister and said in their native tongue "Shivali. Sister. I can't believe I'm seeing you."

Even though she knew Siarut, Tahani, and Tomkin had come here to find Shivlali, knowing she was here and actually seeing her with her own eyes were two completely different things. Her thoughts went back to her other siblings, and her feelings of guilt came smashing through the sense of calm that had momentarily followed her sister's affection. Her orange gaze fell to the ground in shame before moving back to her sister, and she asked, "What about Siarut, Tomkin, and Tahani? Did they make it here okay?"

With her question, she was reminded of her brother's wound and worried whether it had healed okay. More than anything, she wanted to see them and apologize for being stupid. She hoped she would get that chance soon.
Inuttuk
Common

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Italics = Inuttut

From within the tunnels spanning beneath the woods, Kove heard the howl; it was unfamiliar, the owner’s voice yet to be stored away within his vault of memories. The reasons behind the call were yet to be known, thus he found his way back to the surface world as quickly as he could and made for the borders—borders that were already graced by the presence of his fellow northerner, at whom he stared whilst making his approach. Only when he was but a few steps away did his gaze shift towards the other, a female that he assumed was familiar with his friend, given their closeness. And so, just the same as the last time, he turned to his pack mate and asked, “Who’s this?”
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
She’s given a few minutes with her sister and the revel in seeing each other once again, nosing against her cheek—for now she can keep her attention on anything other than her swollen belly—but she pulls back long enough to answer. “I’m so glad to see you,” she says softly, leaning forward to give her cheek another affectionate lick. “Siarut and Tahani are here, yes, but Tomkin—he’s mad at me,” she begins to explain but she doesn’t have long as Kove shows up shortly after and she turns to watch him approach.

“My younger sister, Takiyok,” she explains with a wave of her tail, turning glowing eyes back toward her. Now all the need was Tomkin to show up before they had to search for him.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She happily accepted her sister's affection and reciprocated by licking her cheek back. "I'm glad to see you, too!" At her sister's confirmation that the rest of the family was there, Takiyok felt a little more at ease, although she would feel better if she could see them with her own eyes. She wondered what had happened to upset Tomkin and was about to ask when Shivali's swollen belly caught her eye. With incredulity on her face and in her voice, she said, "Holy shit. Are you pregnant?!" She blurted the question out without even thinking, overcome by her surprise and excitement. 

Soon, an unknown, male wolf approached. Takiyok grew tense, unsure why he was there. She quietly watched their exchange in their native lanquage and when it was clear that Shivali knew him, Taki relaxed a little and waited to see what he would say next.
Inuttuk
Common

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
His keen gaze had watched Shivali leave, he was still upset about her pregnancy, and he had a feeling she was still equally upset with him. However as the days had passed, and his sisters form grew he knew he had to be there for his sister, for her children. And like everyone else in their family, he felt responsible for them, for their safety and their happiness. These pups added to his burden, yes, but sometimes, when none were looking he would think of them and smile to himself. It could be interesting.

The howl was no doubt familliar, although it wasn't something that he had expected to hear any time soon. Shivali had left more quickly than himself, Siarut lagged behind content to know that Shiv was headed toward someone familiar. Although the border could be dangerous. He scented Kove, and his pace quickened, his openmindedness about the alpha was drowned after Sia learned of his sisters condition. He kept his displeasure hidden, even he knew not to piss of the leader of a pack, especially the father of the children he wished to protect. But that didn't mean he wanted the man alone with his sister. 

He too came to the scene, although was more reserved in his greeting of their younger sister. "Takiyok." He smiled gently at her, he hadn't heard her comment about the pregnancy, or he perhaps would have scowled. "Trust be told, I didn't expect to see you." She had a similar relationship as his own to their father and he found it interesting to see her. What had he done to disperse his sisters loyalty. Siarut did a thorough search of her form, looking for injury similar to his own scar that was bright pink against his shoulder. "It is good to see you sister."

Siarut did his best to ignore Kove, although made sure not be blatant.
SORRY i HAD to jump in :P
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove focused more so on Shivali than he did the stranger, awaiting her response before looking back over at the other; the relation between them was not hard to believe, thus he nodded to the female to better acknowledge her. Ultimately, however, he kept his attention on the female he did know—even when the other male arrived, at which he cast a brief glance. “Is she here to join?” he asked next, addressing his pack mate. “Or only to visit?”
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
A lot happens at once. Takiyok notices she’s pregnant, not that she can hide it from Kove any longer, but she doesn’t have time to answer when Siarut shows up shortly thereafter. Shivali takes a step back to let them have a reunion as she turns to the leader, ear twitching at his question. “I hope to stay,” she says quietly though she hadn’t gotten very far in her reunion with her younger sister before everyone else showed up. There will be time later, she hopes, for her to catch up, but in the presence of her two least-favorite men in the moment squash all at once.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki's reunion with her older sister was once again interrupted, but this time by a male she did know; her older brother, and she couldn't hide her excitement at seeing him. "Brother," she said quietly but with eagerness as she trotted to him and touched her forehead to his cheek. "I'm still a little surprised by it all myself." She wanted to tell him more, but that would have to wait until later when they weren't in the presence of a stranger. 

With that thought, Taki turned back to Shivali and Kove. She didn't say anything further, but gave them an expectant look. She wanted to join this pack and be with her family again but knew that was contingent on whether or not Kove approved her being here.
Inuttuk
Common

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He pushed his cheek against he head as she greeted him, glad to have yet another sister by his side. They had much to discuss and he could wait for the conversation that was sure to come. But for now he too look between Shivali and Kove to see what might occur, and wether Tak would be allowed to join her siblings.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Wrapping up since we'll be leaving soon.

It comes across that Takiyok confirms she’s going to stay through the affection of her older brother. A smile on her face remains, watching them interact. So thankful to have so much of her family all together again is all she needs to feel more at home. Surely Tomkin will be among them soon but she does not dwell on his absence just yet, eager to figure that out later. Her younger sister shares her skillset for the leader, whom seems to accept her just the same (not to her surprise, of course), and she steps back in to spend time with her younger sister and reunite them all with Tahani later.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads