Silverlight Terrace She wanted me to let down my guard
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The sun violently made itself known as soon as Siarut opened his eyes. The pierceing pain that struck his eyes, and his brain was not a pleasant wake up call. He wasn't usualy one to sleep in, especially not when the sun rose so high in the sky. The ice bear still followed the strict regiment his father had instilled in him when he was still a pup. 

Not only had he slept in but as he started to move he felt the slight shifting of someone against him. Attemping to open his eyes again, a little more slowly this time Siarut was greeted by the red and orange pelt of the beautiful Ceara Blackthorn. He could almost forget the throbbing pain as he watched her slumber so close to his frame. Almost. With a muffled groan he let his head fall back to the ground, and covered his face with his paw.

slight pp @Fire hope it ok? Let me know if you want me change anything.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Hahaha hooo boy did she feel like a flaming garbage dump.  She slept fitfully, vaguely aware of her head pounding.  It was only when Siarut moved that the sunlight hit her eyes, and she loosed a weak and irritated whine.  When she opened her eyes they were narrow slits, her vision blurry as the sunlight reflected bright off of her companion's white pelt.

Wait, what?

She couldn't remember the previous night, why she was here and not home, and a little irritably she wondered if she had finally figured out what had made her burn and fret and just couldn't remember it.  That would be lame.

More pressing was, What happened?

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Ughhhh why did the beautiful woman have to make noise. Siarut swallowed several times as he rose his head once again and looked at the fiery ball. "You don't remember?" With a sigh he sunk back to the ground, "You happened!"

A heave escaped his gut. He had never felt like this before, and he could only assume it was because of those apples! He would never, ever eat another apple ever again! Ugh. Don't think of food Siarut. He thought to himself as he stood on shakey legs moving away from the woman. "I will never east another apple again. Ever!"
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

THAT WASN'T HELPING.  I happened?  She drew back, groaning at the sunlight.  So, did that mean they did?  No, she asserted, I don't remember.  Which was like, totally .. unfair.  Unfair!

They didn't do that to me last time, she admitted, her ears splayed as she pawed over her face.  This sucks.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
"You can't remember anything at all?" He suddenly thought this might be interesting, his mischevious side suddenly peaked. Maybe he could have a little pay back. He wouldn't lie, just skirt the truth a little. "That's unfortunate, we had a lot of fun last night." It took everything for Siarut not to laugh, although he didn't want to give himself away, and he wasn't sure his nauseous stomach could handle it. 

"I mean, I think you had a lot of fun." The ice bear shruged with a sparkle in his eye. Olive eyes watched intently or a reaction, as he tried so hard not to burst out laughing. Who did she think he was? He was a gentleman, before anything else. Right? He was suddenly worried by her reaction, but he stayed the course.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

No, she said, ashamed, I can't.  She felt her cheeks burn as he totally insinuated that they banged.  So, was this the part where she asked him?  Or would that be weird?  Her tail curled around her, and she peeked at him from underneath her paws.

I.. did we..?  Nope, she couldn't do it.  She couldn't ask him.  Not that she would've minded if they had done it!  ...Right?  But she didn't feel any different.  Surely she would have felt different!

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
"Well that's just unfortunate." Again his smile tried to break free, he wasn't sure if he could keep up the ruse. His ears twitched as she tried to stuter out a questions, which she didn't finish. Sia could guess what she was about to ask. At that moment his laugh came forward, a deep belly laugh that shook his whole form. 

"Oh Ceara." He could only shake his head at her, and he had a tough time trying to regain his composure as he continued to laugh. Rolling onto his back, he tail swishing the grass. She really couldn't remember, and it only fueled his laughter even more.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

He started to laugh as he moved towards her.  Her ears flattened; she didn't realize yet that it was a joke.  Had she been bad at it?  He said that she'd had fun, but did that mean that he didn't?  She was embarrassed, her lip tightened as she looked away.

She hadn't expected him to make fun of her.  I'm sorry.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut stopped laughing at her statement, although he kept a hearty smile fixed upon his maw. "What do you have to be sorry about?" He didn't mean this as a tease, if they had indeed done the deed he was sure he would have been satisfied. Alas they had not, and he was glad for it. She was not some fling, and he wouldn't treat her as such. Despite the teasing he had dealt to Tomkin, Sia too had had his own flings in the past. Yet Ceara was different somehow. He wouldn't demean her by using her for sure purposes. No he was a gentleman and he doubted he would sleep with anyone out of courtship ever again. 

Siarut looked at her with tender eyes as she looked away, and emarassed. Although his head protested any form of movement, Sia leaned into the girl and nosed her cheek. "Don't look away." He whispered in her ear. He was being bold perhaps, but who cared. He was starting feel for this crazy, outspoken woman and the last thing he wanted to do was scare her away.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
200!

She saw the twinkle in his apple green eyes, and she was sure there was some irony there.  Her brows furrowed together as she faced him fully, lids still narrowed to protect her sensitive eyes from the garish light of day.  

Although he wasn't teasing, she couldn't help but feel as if he was.  The way he moved, dipped close to the wispy feathers of her inner ear brought forth an exasperated, wanting sigh.  Because I don't remember.  It made her feel caged, as if her memories were somehow falsified; and if they had become intimate, she wanted to know.  It was her body, and if she had her first sexual encounter with someone and she couldn't even remember?  What a joke.

She took in a breath and exhaled slowly, ears flat on either side of her crown.  So, did we?  

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
With a kind smile the man shook his head. "No my dear, we did not." He had never been as disorientated as he had been last night, but he wasn't one to take a woman without her realizing what was happening. "I thought you knew me better than that my dear Ceara. I wouldn't take a woman who wasn't fully aware of her being." Sia knew he had teased her, but he hadn't actually expected her to thing they had slept together. His eyes would reflect his feelings, as his smile fell from his face. Very serious of his intentions.

"Especially you. I would never hurt you. Or don't you know that?" Olive tried to meet gunmetal. Did she think he would hurt her? Siarut made sure to pull away, and give the woman space. Perhaps she didn't trust him, and would want her space. He could feel the hurt seeping into his bones, and his heart as he thought the situation thru. Perhaps meeting last night had been a mistake.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

An odd mixture of feelings began to seep into her; first and foremost she felt relief, but it was quickly overshadowed by guilt.  No, I don't think you would take advantage of me.  But it scares me, not being able to remember.  She sighed and shrugged.  But who knows, with those things.  She didn't think it would be so bad, since Screech didn't seem too terrible, but she felt like ass.  I just know I wasn't thinking straight.

She looked towards him, her lips pursed and brow furrowed.  Are you okay?

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut looked at the woman skeptically. Was HE alright? "I think I should be asking that question." He tried to play of the hurt he had felt, trying to let it roll off of him. It was easier said than done, but he had no desire to encounter deep emotions. "I will never eat another of those horrid things again."

He didn't feel as terrible as Ceara looked. Sia was larger, and hadn't been as drunk as her, but he could still feel the throbbing behind his eyes. "Do you feel as terrible as you look?" He couldn't help the snark as he looked at the woman, still lying on the ground.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Honestly, in moderation, they don't.. do that.  She felt vaguely terrible for making them both experience this; perhaps their night would have been better spent sober.  She peered at him from between her forelegs and quickly made to launch herself towards him as he queried her condition.  Asshole, she teased, making to nip at whatever she could reach.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The next thing he knew said woman was launching herself at him. His eyes widened in response, and she nipped ear. She was very light, but her suddeness had caught him off guard, and Sia fell back with a soft thud and an umph. He couldn't help but laugh, as he turned his head and tripped to grip her scruff gently. "Takes one to know one." Siarut teased right on back.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

With her on top of him, her scruff was easy to reach.  Had she not been so hungover she likely would have had a rebuttal for him, but instead she just murmured something indeciperhable and was subdued by his grip on her neck.  Slowly, her head came to rest on the thinner fur that lined his chest and her eyes fluttered between the blinding light and this weird, playfully intimate thing they were doing.

~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Her head fell against his chest, he had no doubt that she could hear his heart thumping rapidly against her ear. He had never experienced the intamacy that they were now sharing, her closeness made him giddy with emotion. Siarut paused in their wrestle, wanting to take in her form pressed against his. He let his head rest more heavily agaisnt the back of her head, her scruff still losely within his toothy grip. He breathed in her scent, committing it more deeply into his memory. She would forever hold a specially place in his heart, even if he was to chicken to admit it.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

They would both linger here, too frightened to explore their feelings.  She nestled into the dense arctic fur of his chest, took solace in the pound of his heart, and they wasted the day together until they had to part ways.