Bearclaw Valley I bought this glove a thousand years ago
all the world will be your enemy
129 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Lucas did not know him by name. This wasn’t enough to bother the good nature of the crow. He nudged the rabbit toward the young pup with a gentle, shriveled smile. The glimmering of his bronze gaze caught the light in the boy’s puppy blue eyes. Though Tadec was not known to the boy by name, the child seemed to bounce forward eagerly. The coywolf remained where he stood, holding his frame low toward the earth. His large ears were pulled forward to collect the words that the puppy spoke, allowing his dark lips to spread further into a grin that revealed the tips of pointed canines.

“Hello, Lucas,” Tadec breathed reverently to the young boy. “I am called Tadec.”

The dark moonlighter rolled to his side, reaching out a narrow limb to stretch his paw toward the plump puppy. It was relieving to see that the child had grown so well, so full, and that the many times he had hunted and taken the children food had provided enough for them to grow. There was even more hope that his own children would grow to be just as strong and healthy as the blonde-coated young man before him.
all the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. 
and when they catch you, they will kill you. but first they must catch you; 
digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. 
be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Messages In This Thread
I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - June 09, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Tadec - June 27, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - August 01, 2018, 12:10 PM