Bearclaw Valley I bought this glove a thousand years ago
all the world will be your enemy
129 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The young boy padded close to the stretched coywolf. He sniffed curiously at the dark hair of his stomach. The thief was keen to remain perfectly still while the pup finished his inspection. There was a small fear that if he were to react, it would frighten away his present playmate. First impressions were everything, after all. When Lucas had completed his examination of the stranger who had brought him food, he pulled himself back and inspected Tadec’s features with bright eyes. It was only then that the crow noticed the distinct features in the youthful face. He was a jovial child; the corners of his mouth were lifted in a sweet smile, and his eyes seemed to crinkle with a pleasant welcoming mark.

Wha doin’?

The length of the coywolf’s ears stood straight on end. A small smile creased Tadec’s lips into a gentle smile. “Tadec is looking for someone to go on an adventure,” he whispered softly to the boy. “Has Lucas seen the fireflies?” Knowing that Indra would not be likely to want to race off into the unknown in search of little lights, Tadec hoped that the young boy would be eager to go. The sun was slowly making its way down to hide behind the mountains, which would leave them with plenty of time to seek out the glowing bugs.
all the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. 
and when they catch you, they will kill you. but first they must catch you; 
digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. 
be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Messages In This Thread
I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - June 09, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Tadec - July 04, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - August 01, 2018, 12:10 PM