Bearclaw Valley I bought this glove a thousand years ago
all the world will be your enemy
129 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The eagerness that lit the boy's face was enough of an encouragement for Tadec. Lucas had grown enough that a short trek through the territory should not have been harmful to him. With a shriveled smile, the coywolf rose to a standing position and lowered his skull so that his gaze lingered like floating lanterns in front of the young pup. There was a moment where he wondered if Laurel would really want him to take the boy on an adventure, but he pushed it aside. It would have been far too difficult for Tadec to tell Lucas no than it would have been to endure the wrath of Indra's sister. With a flagging tail, the coywolf motioned in the direction he had intended to travel. Then, he swung his crown back around to where the boy was and he offered a smile that caused his eyes to crinkle and his gaze to glitter.

“Tadec will show Lucas. Fire fly is like dancing light in the dark. If swift, you can catch them,” the moonlighter offered to him with encouragement written on his narrow features. The other pups did not appear to be in sight, so Tadec imagined that it would just be him and Lucas on the grand excursion in search of the glittering bugs. That was for the best; he feared losing one of the young in the darker light of evening hours.
all the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. 
and when they catch you, they will kill you. but first they must catch you; 
digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. 
be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Messages In This Thread
I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - June 09, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Tadec - July 18, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I bought this glove a thousand years ago - by Lucas - August 01, 2018, 12:10 PM