Stavanger Bay i can't set a good example
13 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
All Welcome 
This place wasn't half bad. Granted she mostly kept to herself, threw in her own work when needed just to prove she wasn't totally loitering. Slick had never been the most trustworthy or hardworking creature but she wasn't a total gluttonous slob either. She liked to teeter the line a little. That way she set the bar low and could easily pass it when needed.

Her lean, lanky form trotted along the edges of the water. Nostrils flared as she accepted the salty burn. Yeah, this felt right.
new threads ;; open
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Zig emerged from the water, a large fish held tightly between his teeth. He had been swimming, which was something he did most days, but today had decided to catch some breakfast while out in the cold ocean water. Once his paws hit the sandy beach, he dropped the fish and shook the excess water from his coat the best he could, making him look a little silly as his wet fur stuck out in all different directions afterwards. 

Picking up his fish, he began trotting down the shore in search of a good place to enjoy his kill. He froze when the unknown wolf's scent entered his nose. It was then that he saw a blurred form a ways ahead of him that appeared to be headed his way. He began moving again, his pace faster than the leisurely one he had before scenting the stranger. Once close enough that his presence was sure to be noticed by the other wolf, he stopped, not wanting to appear aggressive by just waltzing up to them. Furthering his attempt at neutrality, he decided to let the other wolf choose to close the remaining distance; the only movement was the slight wag of his tail as he kept his eyes on the new wolf, waiting to see what would happen next.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
13 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
Suddenly she was in the presence of another and when they stopped, so did she. Murky yellow eyes took in the scene with ease. She might have thought him handsome had the freshly caught fish not distracted her. Although it was possible seeing he was a fisher (she assumed he caught the fish due to the wetness of his spiky fur) made him even more handsome.

Finally, she took a few steps forward, allowing her own tail to wave behind her. T'sea blessed ya today, eh? Her nose gently motioned to the sea creature that seemed lifeless between his jaws. A small smile became present on her features.
new threads ;; open
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Zig walked a few more steps in the she wolf's direction and dropped the fish to return her smile with a lopsided grin. "It appears that way." Although he felt like the sea blessed him everyday in some way or another. While out for swim today, he had been excited to see the large fish swimming so close and had seized the opportunity for a good meal. 

Reaching down, he grasped the tail end of the fish between his teeth and while holding down the head with his large paw, he ripped off a large portion. Using his muzzle, he pushed what was left (it was about half) towards the other wolf and said, "You want some?" He wasn't particularly possessive over his food, especially with pretty females.
13 Posts
Ooc — bunyip
Well, 'ow could ah turn down an offer like tha'? The Swab said with an easy grin as she leaned down to grab the half that had been pushed towards her. Without another word, she gobbled down a few pieces of her half. Manners were thrown out the window. She had snagged a meal and she figured that any further use of fancy manners would be overkill. Slick wasn't some kind of princess.

What's yer name? Ah'll hav'ta pay ya back. Her tail gave a few hearty sways before she settled down onto her rear, tucking what was left of her half between her paws.
new threads ;; open
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Following her cue, Zig began eating, glad that she seemed to be enjoying her half. There was silence between them for few minutes as they ate. 

He grinned and wagged his tail at her next statement. "The name's Zigzag, but most call me Zig or Ziggy." Sitting down and fixing his ocean gaze on the female, he added, "And no need to repay me, unless you really want to." He hadn't shared expecting anything in return, but wouldn't turn down a free meal or whatever else she had in mind.