Broken Boulder discord
unshakeable, unbreakable, unkillable
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 
For @Kavik.

The thunderstorm that had loomed slow and heavy over the Sanctuary earlier in the day had faded by the time dusk had arrived, leaving only a light rain in its wake.  She had emerged from cover, shook her pelt, and gone to rest upon a rock in the Garden beneath the purple evening sky.

— he hit me and it felt like a kiss
7/5
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik had taken cover in the woods during the heavy rain, the trees offering enough protection from the majority of the rainfall. Once it appeared that the storm had slowed to a light drizzle, he made his way from the trees into the garden to find his usual place under the night sky. He hadn't been here long, but already he had spent every night in the garden under the stars. 

He padded through the grass, making his way to the rock he sometimes perched on. Tonight, though, he was met the scent of another wolf. He froze, looking around until he saw her on the very rock he had intended on using. The scent was one he had picked up here and there when moving through the territory. 

Once close enough, he gave a low chuff to alert her of his presence and followed it with a slow nod of greeting.
I'm no good without you
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

Though she had been staying in the Garden since she had found it as well, their paths had not yet crossed.  Lazily, she picked her head up, ears swiveled as she tried to find where the chuff originated.  Her eyes raked the Garden until she landed on his dark pelt, and she rolled over into a sphynx-like position.

Oh, sorry.  Can I help you?

7/5
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He moved a little closer and sat down. He gave her a friendly smile before saying, "I just like to spend time here at night. I sometimes lie on that rock, but it appears you beat me to it, tonight." He didn't mind, though. "Would you like some company?" If not, there were plenty of other places he could go to bask in the light of the stars. He was merely trying to be polite. She was yet another packmate he had not officially met, and he hoped to be familiar with most of the pack eventually.
I'm no good without you
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

She did not yet know of the tentative relationship between this boy and Liri, so she slid over on the rock as her tail flicked, inviting him to share with her.  Please.  She laughed, crossed her paws over each other.  I stay here in the Garden most of the time, it's a wonder our paths have not crossed before.

7/5
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
At her invitation, Kavik leaped onto the rock in one solid motion, the distance easy for him. He sat down next to the she wolf and nodded in agreement to her statement. It's a nice place to be at night," he replied, fixing his gaze on the sky. 

He turned back to the other wolf and added, "I'm Kavik." 
I'm no good without you
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

His warmth was a privilege; usually, she had to tuck behind a rock to prevent the breeze from chilling her, but their combined body heat would surely be enough until he left.  It is, she agreed.  Eris.

She tilted her head to the sky and hummed before closing her eyes, the breeze comfortably cool as the flowerscent washed over the pair.  Are you enjoying it here? she asked as she regarded him again.

7/5
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Soon a cool breeze blew over them, lightly caressing his fur and then hers. At Eris' question, thoughts of Liri were immediately brought to the forefront of his mind. He supposed he would have been content here had he not met her, but their meeting and the feelings that followed had brought with it something way better than contentment.

He smiled at the thought of the pretty, white wolf before he turned to Eris and answered, "I am so far. It's been a little bit of an adjustment, but I'm happy to be here."
I'm no good without you
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

Had she known his thoughts had trailed to another woman when she was right next to him, she would have likely withdrawn her company.  But as it were, Eris was not gifted with the power to read minds.

I am glad you like it here.  She let the silence settle over them for a beat before she continued, What trades do you pursue?  Perhaps I could help you.

7/5
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
"I wish to first work towards being a mercenary, but would also like to be a hunter. Those were my roles in my old pack." He knew he would have to work his way towards those positions again in this new pack, but he didn't mind. He appreciated her offer to help and felt the need to tell her as much. "Thanks for offering your assistance," he said with a friendly smile.
I'm no good without you
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

Lanawyn would not have dared to be a mercenary.  She was fragile, dainty.  She didn't like hunting, either.  Eris?  I've thought about being a mercenary, too.  Maybe we could spar.  She rolled her shoulders and offered him a glance that was perhaps a bit more coquettish than she usually would have dared.  It's no problem, honestly.

7/5
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
"Sure we can spar," he said as he stood up and stretched. Kavik then jumped down from the rock and turned to wait for her to do the same. Sparring sounded like fun, and he hadn't done it in a while. In fact, he hadn't had to fight anyone in a while either, so he hoped he wasn't rusty. He was much larger than she was, but there were some ways she could use that to her advantage if she knew what she was doing.
I'm no good without you