Blackfeather Woods Just around the river
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
It had been a long night for the ebony female. Her eye sight almost completely returned to her. Moonshadow failed in bringing the pup home, even though she was safe. It still haunted her thoughts. Day by day, the she wolf found herself constantly lost in her thoughts. She needed a distraction, something to get her mind away from it all.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sorry for the wait! I'm setting this after the thread with Corvus

He saw her wandering under the moonlight, a wolf he hadn't met before and he approached her. Despite Kove's decision to put him at a lower rank Damien never stopped behaving like the prince he was. His tail held high, his ears pressed forward and a bold gaze.

You! he barked as he limps to her, are you a medic? blood dripped from his wounded leg, a token from a recent encounter with a trespasser.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was dramatically pulled from her thoughts as a male came up to her injured. He smelled of blackfeather so she pushed those worries aside. "Officially no, but I can help." She had slight medical knowledge but she knew how to stop bleeding at least.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Oh how he wished Potema was here. She would patch him up in no time, but this one would have to do for now. Do you have supplies? he inquired. He wasn't sure there would be anything useful in the old infirmary without Potema or Cicero to take care of things. Whatever she needed she would have to find fast, for Damien's patience ran short at the time.

Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow shook her head. "I know this normally doesn't help by saying but calm down the more your heart races the more you'll bleed. I'm going to see if we have anything to help. " Moonshadow quickly ran off looking around for a familiar plant she had used once before.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Perhaps Potema would have done the same, but regardless of the truth in her words, Damien did not like to be told what to do, especially if the instruction was to calm down. Damien growled and raised his tail, communicating his dislike of the female's request, but did not say anything as she walked away to gather supplies. He still needed her to tend to him anyway.

Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow found a place where cobwebs lay and she grabbed them but still she searched herbs something. Finally she was able to find what she needed.

Making it back to the wolf. "I found these herbs which will stop the bleeding and prevent infection." Before proceeding she looked at the wound. "May I?"
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

She took her time but Damien waited patiently. The pain was a bitch and he couldn't help the urge to lick his wounds while the female arrived. But when she did Damien got back up and nodded to allow her to tend to his wounds. He had no experience with herbs or healing at the slightest so he could only trust that Moonshadow knew what she was doing. What could go wrong anyway?

Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow fixed the herbs carefully and applied it to the wound. "This will sting." She gave a small warning before continuing.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

She took her time to prepare and put the herbs on the wound, and while he was warned the procedure would sting he didn't flinch or bat an eye when the remedies were applied. He simply watched, enjoyed the pain and waited for the female to finish the job, always with a pressing gaze as though he was in a hurry.

Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female finished her duty for the male and stood back. "You should be good to go. Though i recommend you rest for a bit but you seem in a rush so I will leave that entirely up to you."
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Imma pull Damien out bc this thread is kinda old. Thank you for taking care of him tho! :)

With a judging gaze Damien reviewed the woman's work. It was good enough. Thank you... he said, hoping she would give him her name, but didn't wait much longer after that. You should consider becoming a medic. You have talent, no that he knew anything about it, but she had easily recognized which herbs would be useful which was more than he could say for himself. Blackfeather Woods had always been welcoming of wolves with natural talents.

Without much else to say Damien simply retired to find a dark place to ease out of his rage.