Mount Apikuni that is why I want - a coin operated boy
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir nodded, any beginning of anything was hard and she knew that. So the beginning of a new pack would be harder than what she anticipated but she felt like it would be okay in the end. The wolfdog was wary when Wraen said they were near another pack territory, she didn’t know for sure what would happen if they got close but she didn’t want to find out about it either. 

As they took the detour she listened to Wraens words about the pack, that she did not know them. “I guess it’s good sometimes to avoid others, the unknown can sometimes be unpleasant. “ she said softly after the other wolf was done speaking. They were headed toward Emberwood and Elixir followed her close to her side, making sure that she was looking for the berry bushes.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen nodded in agreement and did not say anything, until they were safely past the claimed areas and way out of reach for any guardian or warrior, who might have taken their duties too seriously. For a good measure, she still cast an observant look over her shoulder, just in case they had gained "invisible tails", but there wasn't anything that would raise her suspicions. 

And, who would have thought that by choosing this path instead of crossing Sunbeam lair, Wraen had hit a jackpot? Just a little distance there, right on the margins between the aspen forest and the wetlands, were clusters of the familiar bushes. "Come along!" she told the girl and ran ahead. And, when she had come close enough, she also recognized the looks and the sweet smell. 

"We have found them - come and look," she beckoned for Elixir to come closer. "These are the berries I told you about - blackberries. Look like little, shiny eyes of a beetle."
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
sorry been busy past few days, can wrap up with your post if you’d like? :)

Elixir followed content past the territories she did not want them to be confronted afraid that it would take too much time from their journey to find them in the first place. When Wraen looked over her shoulder the wolfdog mirrored her looking over hers also for any danger or others. 

Come along Wraen had said and Elixir hurried herself along to see what the berries had looked like. When she looked down they were as described in the name, blackberries, so they were black but smelled delicious. When Wraen had said that they looked like beetle eyes she nodded and squinted at them, “They do look like a bunch of big black eyes.” She chuckled.

Elixir was dying to have one of these delicious smelling fruits so she plucked one that seemed juicy enough and carefully started chewing. When the berry hit her mouth she had a confused look on her face but as she was chewing it became more and more surprised. These were the best damn things she had tried in a while. “You weren’t kidding when you said these were good. I think I’ll pluck a few more.” She said softly after swallowing. 

The wolfdog continued to pick a few more waiting on Wraen to say something.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Eat away," Wraen encouraged, taking her place at a different berry bush and eating some herself. "Just watch out from the branches - they are... how to say... scratchy and can get tangled in fur easily," she explained. And this was the last of instructions she had, leaving the conversation be for time being and eating as much berries as possible.