Dawnlark Plains All Is Radddd
83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Radcliffe mewed quietly in the den. It was a bit cold, and he had somehow managed to move away from his mother's fur in his sleep. He mewed louder, struggling to get back to the warmth that he demanded to be near. The warmth that would get him back to sleep. 

@Dawn, @Pema and @Shale for reference
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
There was the horrible screaming nose that woke the young girl from her sleep. WHO was waking her up! It irked her, and she looked around, her blurry blue eyes landing on a blob that had wandered away from the heater. With a sad squak, Padma wobbled to her feet. She was slightly ahead of the curve as she tried to gain a steady footing. Her lanky legs caused her to stumble, taking a step forward she fell into the little boy that was screaming. 

Pushing her little nose against the blob as if to say, i'm here, Padma sqeaked at the boy. Snuggling alongside her brother, she tried to share the warmth with him.

hope you dont mind me crashing the party
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Radcliffe continued to make noise as he was desperate for the warmth. Until something went into him, or rather fell on top of him. He was quietened, and his little chest calmed as he felt warmth. He snuggled up to his sister, huffing rather quietly. He was warm now, but he was not able to sleep just yet. Mewing occasionally.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The fur ball seemed to have quieted down, except for occasional rumble. Padma pushes herself closer to the boy, trying to share all the warmth they could. Her lids were growing heavy, and she could feel the call of sleep. But she waited, wanting to be near their mother once more. She waited as patiently as she could, not wanting to disturb her brother.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Radcliffe rested his little eyes as he drifted off to sleep, occasionally kicking and twitching in his rest. But it wouldn't be for long as, soon he was falling asleep again with the warmth of his sister by him, keeping them both warm to sleep.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The pair were pressed against each other, slowly forming the bonds of brother and sister. These two were going to be inseperable, their lives twisting around the others into an immovable tether that would forever clasp the two together. Radcliffe and Padma, the brother and sister duo. 

Their parents would find them later, snuggled against each other sound asleep. 

SOOOOOOO I'm totally think these two are going to be very close..... also I think this is good to wrap up?
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

83 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I agree it seems so! and yeah now's a good point

He drew in deep breaths as he rested against his sister, putting his chin over her as if protectively and to share their warmth to keep them all right through the cold night. And that's how they stayed, till the next day that is when they'd be up and running again.