Dawnlark Plains never thinking for just one second, she would take a different attraction
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
All Welcome 

she returned from her meeting with the stranger quietly, beelining to where she knew Pema kept the herb stores. she'd do best to cover the gashes on her muzzle, but there was little that could be done about the ear. clutching a small strand of what she'd seen the woman use time and time again on wounds like hers, she withdrew, finding a quiet copse in which to figure out how best to apply to stuff.

the fight had burned and hurt, but it was deserved. her chest and shoulders bore gashes too large to hide easily, and thus she settled stiffly on her haunches, roughly pushing the poultice against her shoulder, first, the left of which was significantly worst off than the right. 
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had not heard the alpha female come back into the territory. He sometimes did a border patrol but usually only to have his scent there or to look impressive in the background. He understood that with his scars and size he looked like he could beat someone to a pulp but that was of course not the case. What caught Sebastian's attention was the scent of blood. The male trotted with his limp closer to the source.

His eye fell on his alpha. He let out a whine in shock. "Miss Dawn!,"he spoke and trotted closer his head carried submissively low. He had seen her during meetings and general short meetings while running into each other into the territory. "Let me tend to you,"he offered the female, of course he would wait for a sign of approval first.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

she did not think she'd done it correctly, half the leaves chewed, somewhat, and not at all sticking to the wounds as Pema made them. collecting them roughly, she almost set to chewing them and trying again when her solitude was interrupted by a low whine, her name called and preceded by a "miss". 

muzzle shifted to catch Sebastian fully in her gaze, auds flickering towards him. his offer was met with the briefest of hesitations before she nodded, not wanting to botch this more than she had. "thank you - don't bother with the "miss", though."  she attempted a wry smile that looked more like a grimace, tail flicking.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian offered her a friendly smile. "I don't know the formalities yet," he admitted. After this, he stepped closer to her. He made his movements slow since the female had been hesitant with him so close. He sniffed the wounds on her ear and then over her chest and shoulder. "I had a gash like that, though much deeper," he explained. "You made this?" It was rhetorical as he knew that she made it. He could smell the herbs she used. The male then studied Pema's stash and added some more herbs to make more paste.

The male chewed on it, he used a herb that spiked his saliva, which made it more a poultice. He then started gently applying it to the deepest gashes on Dawn's shoulder and chest. He wasn't asking any questions what happened. He was certain she would tell him if she wanted to. "You will need to take rest and let the wounds heal."
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
her brow twists a bit, even through the hurt. something self-deprecating bit at her tongue, but she forced it away, offering a tiny nod and a twist of her muzzle. she was still as he worked, standing motionless as he began to apply the poultice to the lacerations. the hurt pounded in rhythm to her heart, but she asked only, "how long?" it was extraordinarily unlikely that she'd rest anywhere near the time that it would take to have the cuts heal, and she was certain she could cut whatever time Sebastian gave her in half.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had the feeling that the female was not going to sit down. He knew that she was very dutiful. "I would say 7 full days at least, M'am. But since I understand you need to continue I would say at least 3 days. These wounds need to dry out and scab over. They can't if you keep moving," he explained to her. He looked at her intently with his pale blue gaze. He knew that he couldn't command over her and force her to stay put but hopefully, she realized how important rest was.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she listened dutifully as he outlines a resting period, though her muzzle curved into a grin when he proceeded to cut the days in half. "I can do that,"  she offers, matching his gaze and dipping her muzzle a fraction. she'd proceed the follow his instruction for the first two nights, and maybe even well into the third. she decides she likes the male, with no probing questions and the ability to understand her inability to sit still. "thank you, Sebastian."  
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian dipped his head. He was glad that he could advise the alpha to listen to him. The male was always eager to help, especially in the medical field. He felt useful and that was much needed with his injured shoulder. He couldn't run a lot himself. The male dipped his head. "You're welcome," he spoke. He then moved his muzzle to push some seeds towards her. "Take these poppy seeds when you are in pain," he offered to her. That would do the trick, now her body just needed to heal with some rest.

-End!-

Thank you for the thread!