Bitterroot Valley Make me proud, as I stand before you.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Private 
Khali has left the borders for the first time in a while, the first trip for him since the one he took to Morningside with Lanawyn. It felt good to see new things as his sleep schedule had been a bit off lately. He took in the fresh air with a long breath through his nose and then let it out. The day was hot but merciful. 

Khali went to the valley so he could potentially find some grub. He wouldn’t look too hard as it would give him some kind of heat stroke if he did too much work. As he neared the valley he looked around watching to see if there were any wolves nearby.

For @Aliac. He should look rough as he hasn’t slept in a few days.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
As she contunued her patrol of the area she decided to wander looking for food she might bring back to the pack, her body thinning was now more noticeable as she trekked forward.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali trotted forward not seeing a soul, or so he thought. Moving forward he saw a small rabbit in the distance. It was small but at least it would be something to eat. His ears perked and his body got low as he slowed his footing.

While at this time he was vulnerable by not watching his surroundings he could care less. A flick of his tail and he was off, chasing the rabbit down. It was only a minute before the rabbit went down a hole and left the male panting from the heat. He had hoped no one saw his pathetic attempt at the rabbit.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac saw a familiar wolf blaze past her chasing after a small rabbit. She couldn't see who ut was due to the rush of white blurr as the wolf rushed and by the looks of it had been unsuccessful.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali was shaking his head in disbelief before he looked up and seen a wolf that was all too familiar. He let out a small chuff to let her know he was there, if she hadn’t already known. He wasn’t sure if he should move toward her or just leave it be. The best decision for him was to let her make the decision, it would be easier for him. He just stood there waiting for her to make the next move.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac saw the wolf standing there. "Khali I believe it was right?" She was a bit unsure so she felt the need to ask just in case.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali shook his head yes as he padded a bit closer to the wolf. Oh the one from the marsh, I don’t even remember her name., He kept the thought to himself. A small smile welcomed her even though he know he looked like he just crawled out of a den from napping for 10 years. 

Yes that’s my name... Sorry but I don’t remember yours though you do seem familiar.” He said stopping just a stretch away from the female. He flicked his ears and waited for her to say something, hopefully her name.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male confirmed his name and as he got closer her gut feeling began to get more true. She knew now that somehow they were related. "It's quite alright. My name is Aliac."
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
The name was familiar, in his head were flashbacks from the marsh.

His eyes turned evil, he was so mean to her. The adrenaline, all of it. 

His heart started rushing like a horse trying to win its first Kentucky Derby. His auds got wider and he dropped his head, it was out of respect more than his own pity for himself. “Our last interaction alone together wasn’t the best and I apologize.” He said picking up his head and looking at her again. Really, he was sorry and didn’t understand why all this had been happening since he left her.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He had apologized and Aliac simply nodded her head in approval. "I too could of handled the situation better." She knew it was time to speak with him about her troubles. "Early in my life before I came to Morningside an avalanche caused me to loose my memory. Since then I've had snippets of memory as well as a language i didn't even know I knew and it all happened after I met you."
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali listened interested in what she had to say. He knew in some weird sort of way he felt a draw to her but didn’t know why. As she told him about her past like he nodded, not sure how to take it in. “An avalanche? How traumatizing.” Not meaning for it to come out; it did. “I don’t know, I feel like we’re connected somehow?” He made it more of a question rather than a statement. His brows at this point were furrowed, did she know something he didn’t?
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac let out a deep breath before continuing. "Would you by chance remember around what season your birth was?" She had to ask in order to rule out the siblings part but deep down she knew the answer.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali looked at her, he knew what she was asking. They could be siblings? He never asked what language she spoke but he never has told anyone he speaks another language. “Spring” he kept the sentence short hoping for a reply that was fast. He wanted to know too.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac knew what they could be now. "Around the beginning of spring two years ago." It was now partially comfirmed yet the only two people qho would know for sure were nowhere to be found and that would have to be her mother and father.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
He could only nod as he studied her, she seemed familiar. Khali knew the only way he could tell would be to feel her warm fur again. It would bring back memories from before, as it did with anyone who put their fur against his, but maybe hers would bring back memories of them as pups. 

Though he knew that would be his way of knowing it was too weird to ask. The man stood there staring like a statue.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was unsure of what else to say. She knew it was possible. "Is there anything you would like to add? Or ask?"
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali pondered for a moment, he still couldn’t believe they could be related. This was a bombshell, a bombshell that would shatter any sleep he thought he might have in the next week or two. Maybe it might settle after that but this, this was just too much. “What language do you speak?” He asked as he sat back on his haunches really looking everywhere but at Aliac.

There were so many thoughts racing through his head. “Can you understand me?“ he said in the language he knew, Swahili, hoping maybe that was the other language she was speaking. Khali didn’t even wait for her to answer his first question before speaking the language. He took a few steps back just in case it was the language, then it would be time he had to bail and think about this.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She saw him take a few steps back and the language he spoke was clear as day. "I...i do understand." She now had so many questions but deemed it unwise to ask at this time. They both needed time to processes everything.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali took another few steps back and even tripped on one of his own paws. His mouth dropped open as if he were going to say something but he never did. The cream male turned and took off his paws running faster than he thought he could ever go. What had even just happened? Did he have family around? So many things have hit him at once all he wanted to do was just collapse but his body had other ideas.

Khali felt bad as he was running for the way he had left but how could he do anything else. His mind and heart were torn, not in a bad way but for him it was unexplainable what he was feeling. Tears threatened to well up and pour out, the warmth he felt in his dreams whenever he slept, that was a flashback to his sister... to... to... Aliac?
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac watched as Khali fell and quickly bolted. Part of her felt as though she should chase him but she withdrew herself and headed back to the territory. He as well as her had to let this ordeal sink in.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
putting an ending so it can be archived.
Khali felt as if his world was just dropped on its metaphorical head. A sister? Who even thought. Not him apparently. He ran until he got to the border of Bracken Sanctuary and took a long deep breath.