Bitterroot Valley Old ways won't open new doors.
11 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Please don't eat her yet! All Welcome!
Walking miles and miles was nothing new to the chocolate beast but this, this set a new record. It had been a while since she had kept track of where she was even headed. Her hooves just moved forward at a steady pace trying to see how far she could get away before she just collapsed. Nearing a valley the beast noticed that the ground was stomped through but the grass was moist and bright green, a sight she had lacked seeing for a while, her mouth watered drool dripping from the sides. Reaching her head back Bells scratched an irritating itch on her rump before stopping to eat her fill of the sweet, dewy green substance. 

A small groan echoed from her throat as she grinded it in her mouth. The first bite was almost intoxicating to her as she hadn't eaten in a while. Going from big and burly to almost half the size was worrying her and she was grateful to have found this food source. Though she was in heaven right now in the back of her mind she couldn't help but to look back behind to just to make sure he wasn't there. With a shake of her head she dropped it to get another mouth full just savoring every bite she could get in. Bells was hoping she would be safe for at least one night befor having to move again. 

The chocolate beast would never get over what happened and would always be looking over her shoulder and sleeping with one eye open. Tonight would be no different than any other.
8 Posts
Ooc — rin
In the cult they had taught her that the best way to find someone, to track someone down, was to get in their heads and become them. When hunting, Jasny found herself making use of this old but reliable habit. She scolded herself everytime she found herself falling into that mindset. Her father and his family was behind her now. But she could not help but drag little pieces of them with her (was freedom really this constricting and heavy?).

There is an elk ahead of her, but she is far enough so that her presence is not obvious. She sees that it looks weak and thin, and she sees that it is distracted for now by its hunger. Jasny breathes and imagines herself as the elk: she would be tired, perhaps for days she had been living on desperation instead of grass. It was the desperation Jasny was most worried about. She had seen what animals could do when they were stretched to the extreme, so she stands still, unsure, though the sharp light doesn't leave her eyes (as if in her mind, she had already killed her prey and was feasting on its entrails).
11 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for the wait on this

Bells was savagely gulping down the sweet earthy blades when her nose caught scent of something not unfamiliar to her. Danger. She snorted loudly before turning to hopefully see whatever it is. Right now her heart was a steady pace and her mind set was to just find whatever was hunting her, because she knew they were or were planning on it. Maybe she could change their mind if they met her. 

Hello, I know you are there. Here to harm me. But if you give me a moment of your time I maybe could be of use to you somehow?” She offered to the stranger of which she could smell but not see. Her smell and hearing were better than her sight anyway. She would give it a few moments before letting them respond, letting them take in her offer but if she had to she would fight for her life and not for the first time.
Dance with the devil
31 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Svítaní had been able to smell and taste hunger coming from her every moment, and lucky for her, she was able to track her sister. The wolfdog was simply overjoyed in her mind when she spotted Jasny not too far away, and Svítaní then noticed a caribou, and in her opinion, caribou meant "food", and food obviously meant having her hunger replenished. However, something told Svítaní not to eat the meaty four-legged, hoofed mammal. She headed over to her sister and looked at the caribou.

"I see you've met my sister." She said, Czech accent clear in her voice. "I'm Svítaní, now, may I ask, what is going on here?" The wolfdog cast a glance at her younger sister. To be honest, Svítaní felt more responsible of her.
Normal Speech|Czechoslovakian|Spanish

Dance, dance, dance with the devil.
11 Posts
Ooc —
The chocolate beast smelled another wolf before she revealed herself. She snorted and took a step back, a few steps actually. Two meant more of a chance to be hurt than just one. It was a twin of the first wolf looking almost identical and that threw Bells for a loop. Her eyes switched from one to the other a couple of times before the one spoke.

oh... sisters..., Bells thought as the one spoke to her. Svitani, then what was the others name? Thinking for a moment she opened her mouth to speak. “I’m Bells, and your sister happened to cross my path. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do for her, well now it’s you guys. “ she said thinking that if she could be of help to them they would leave her be. This is how she got through life after leaving the herd, being a trader if you will. 
@Jasny, I went ahead and posted since Bells was addressed. I can edit it if there’s a problem :)