Sunspire Mountains Monoliths up high
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
The girl's rude words were recieved with an indifferent glare from the older male. He didn't not show any signs of aggression towards the young female, he did not blame her for being so defensive. After a few seconds of locking eyes with Ollie, he tuned to the two males that had promptly jumped to his defense when she had insulted him.

Galileo found it quite funny both males would be so reluctant to come to his aid, without even knowing him. They were well raised, that was why they opposed to the female's harsh words. The peppered male chuffed as a thank you when the girl's companion reprimended her and Jace also scolded her.

In earlier days, the former traveller would've told them to let him deal with it, and perhaps he would've brought the girl into submission; but he was a different wolf now. The years had given him wisdom and patience, that came handy in this situations where his younger self might have lost his cool. He was now able to make sober decisions in diffucult situations.

"Thank you" he muttered so only Jace could hear, then setting his amber gaze back on Ollie he barked, "Now if you ever change you mind dear, and want to get something valuable into that brain of yours , this fucking geezer will be here" That was just his ways of telling the girl her error had been forgiven and forgotten.
29 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The waif yelped at Olor's nip at her ear. She turned and growled at him, and was going to say something smart when Jace reprimanded her, followed by Galileo. Her gaze fixed on the ground, she muttered an apology to the older male. "M'sorry."
26 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
With Ollie properly disciplined, Olor gave the two males a thankful look. He couldn't say much, so he tried to convey everything with his dark brown eyes to them. Sometimes he cursed his misfortune, while other times he was thankful for it. This time was a mixture of both, since he was grateful he wasn't able to curse Ollie out, but saddened that he could not properly thank the wolves.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace nodded his head Very well, now what brings you this way Ollie? he dipped his head to the silent male. He felt bad that he could not speak, but it happened sometimes. Sometimes nature took away something, but she always gave something back. Perhaps the male was really good at hunting or stalking or something to that affect.

He smiled at Galileo, even though the male was from the Creek, they were on neutral territory and he seemed nice enough for the most part.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
sorry it's so short :(
Once the little argument was settled Galileo gave a step back from the conversation, he left Jace address the pair directly while he still listened intently to the conversation, he could comment on it back in the creek if they said anything interesting. Still he had as much right as Jace to be there since it was a neutral territory.
29 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The older male removed himself from the conversation, leaving only her and Jace. To be honest, she didn't know where they were going. Ever since they left Cygnini, they had just wandered aimlessly. Olor would guide her in the right direction, but she did not know where that direction was. She just followed. "I daan't kna. We're just wanderin' I guess..." she shrugged her shoulders.
26 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Though she didn't know it, Olor wanted to go to a place where Ollie could grow up right. She had unfortunately grown in a rough, dirty place that no child should ever live. But he could not find a place where she could be raised correctly yet. For now they would stop here at Teekon Wilds and examine the packs here. If they were satisfactory, they would stay. If not, they would leave like they always do.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened black ears moving forward blue eyes not straying from the females face. I wandered for a bit, then i settled and then I wandered a bit more. The simple fact of the matter was that she was a stranger and she did not need to know his business.

He tilted his head and looked towards the older male, wondering what he would say if he could talk and then his gaze turned back to the other older male christened Galileo.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
He fell onto his haunches, his ears still pricked to the conversation, he wondered what they were looking for but he didn't speak, he doubted the girl would give him a concrete answer. She was still young, she probably didn't know what she really wanted for herself.

When Jace spoke, a low grumble rose from the peppered male's chest, "Looks like we are all wanderers here, wanderlust is a powerful drug" he commented while a gentle smile took over his face
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
He fell onto his haunches, his ears still pricked to the conversation, he wondered what they were looking for but he didn't ask, he doubted the girl would give him a concrete answer. She was still young, she probably didn't know what she really wanted for herself.

When Jace spoke, a low grumble rose from the peppered male's chest, "Looks like we are all wanderers here, wanderlust is a powerful drug" he commented while a gentle smile took over his face. He had enjoyed his days as a traveller, even with the bitterness of the nights alone the peace he had found was indescribable.
29 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Ollie was interested in what made them stray away from wandering. She had only seen one winter, so she did not fully grasp the "lone wolf starves in winter" concept yet. Wandering to her was exciting. She loved moving to different places each day, discovering new things. Why would anyone leave that? "Wot made ya guys join a pack? 're they really that good?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He wasn't as deeply addicted to wanderlust as Ollie and maybe the others had been. His reasoning for moving from place to place was with a purpose. His ward however saw it as an adventure, but he didn't blame her. Wandering was fun, but it had it's dangers. That why he wanted to find a pack as quickly as possible.

Ollie then asked what was pack life like and for a moment he was bewildered. But then he remembered that she had only spent a few weeks with his pack and even then stayed in his parents' den. She did not know what really went on inside a pack.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked at them all but he spoke to the waif. I joined for a few reasons. First adn foremost it is almost impossible to survive on your own, granted you can do it, but it's hard. Two I needed to find a last name, as par to family tradition. Third I was looking for another family, I had left my first one and found I missed it, but I needed to find my last name so hear I am.

He shrugged large shoulders then, letting them take what they will from what they could.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
The male listened to the dark boy's words with unwavering attention, it was quite ironic that Jace had joined a pack o find a last name while Galileo had actually joined the creek in hopes to leave the Devereux lineage buried in his past. He made no coment to this though he did allow soft hum to leave his mouth.

"I on the other hand, lived alone since I was about a year old, trying to get far from my roots" he barked as he took a step forward to join the conversation again. "But as you," he cotinued while motioning to Jace,"I realized that solitude is poisonous and I missed having a home too" he concluded with gentle smile directed at the young girl.

Then deciding it was best to leave, he dipped his head and wished the two travellers the best of luck while dedicating the black man a smile.