Wheeling Gull Isle Where you go I go
17 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Set as close to Sockeyes joining thread as possible. @Coelacanth @Sockeye @Stockholm

After reuniting with his brother and finding out that they'd already found a good pack, he went straight to said pack's borders. He was curious about the weird lady that Sock had said was cute but he knew he'd have to be patient. He stopped at the borders of Undersea and called for the leaders and his brother, praying he got accepted. He just found Sock again, he didn't want to lose him so soon.
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
An unfamiliar voice carried on the wind, calling from the Strand, summoned Stockholm from his self-appointed duties of checking on the food caches. He trotted out to the shore, half expecting to see Coelacanth already there even though she was with the pups when he left the den – she was fond of greeting newcomers, of claiming them as her own, as part of the pack. But today Stockholm arrived before the inky sheepdog, and the only other soul on the beach is a tawny brown wolf.

While the Gampr’s posture is self-confident and authoritative, his voice is still warm and welcoming. “Something I can help you with?”
17 Posts
Ooc —
He had waited quite some time before his call was answered, but eventually Steelhead was relieved to spot a large figure lumbering toward him. He spotted the signature posturing of leadership and immediately gave a wag of respect, lowering his head down slightly. "Aye..yes my brother was recently accepted here. Sockeye. I was hoping I could join him, please. I'd do whatever I could to help out, hunt, guard.." he said his heart racing. He was genuinely scared that he wouldn't be allowed access and he'd have to call his brother away, or be seperated again for some time.
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
Stockholm finds himself smiling at the eagerness of the newcomer. “Ah, I have yet to meet him, but Seelie spoke favorably of him.” The Aralez has a habit of accepting with open arms anyone who arrives on their shoreline as long as they are amicable, and it is starting to rub off on the Gampr who normally tends to be a bit more critical of strangers. Besides, Seelie had already given the stamp of approval to his brother, and Stockholm couldn’t fathom separating family members without good reason. “You are welcome to stay here; all we ask is that you inflict no harm and pull your own weight. I’m Stockholm, by the way. Tauhou is the rank we give newcomers, so, tell me more about yourself, new Tauhou.”

17 Posts
Ooc —
As soon as the man smiled the tension was gone. "Seelie?" He asked confused for a moment before putting two and two together. She must be the odd girl he had spoken of. Socks seemed to have liked her fairly well enough. "Yes, Yeah...He spoke well of her too" He said with a smile.

When the man told him he could stay he almost sagged with relief. He was back with his brother again, that's all that mattered to him in the end. "I never hurt anyone unless they force my paw. My name is Steelhead, me and my brother were raised by pretty good parents. They died in a freak hunting accident, but they lived a good life. Me and Sockeye...we thrive around water. Fishing, swimming, we can do it. I'm also good at telling when storms are coming" He said and trailed off, realising he had begun to ramble about himself a bit too much.
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
“Coelacanth,” the Gampr elaborates, even though Steelhead seems to have made the connection. “My mate, and the one who really calls the shots around here.” He flashes a good-natured grin to emphasize the humor intended in the statement and tips his muzzle in the direction of the Labyrinth. “We’re denned up over that way with the pups for now, though we’ll be moving them to a rendezvous site soon. You’re welcome to stop by and meet the little ankle biters sometime.”

He listens to Steelhead speak of his abilities and nods in acknowledgment. “Sounds like you guys will fit right in. Always good to have more wolves around that are able to navigate the water. I can give you the grand tour if you want, but you’re probably itching to go meet up with your brother again, yeah?”