Big Salmon Lake Youngblood
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Private 

Vela decided that she wanted to stretch her legs. Jarilo inspired her, and since she didn't want to come over as a total noob and unsociable wolf she decided to have a day trip of her own before heading out with him. The speckled female hoped that she would meet some other wolves and see what was so rewarding about meeting strangers. There was an added bonus of seeing different types of lands, at least she hoped. Then she wouldn't be completely uncultured.

The young female made her way through the glen she had been before, that was where she met that dark-colored stranger. She never got his name. Oh well, it wasn't like she would ever run into him again. After she exited the glen she came by a river. When she looked to the south she could see the river split in three waterways before it fed into a lake. Interesting. Was this where the Andalusia girl got her fish? Vela took a step closer to the water to see if she saw anything. Her front paws stepping into the water as she did.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
After their departure the next step in Damien's agenda was to find a suitable place to settle down for a few months before the next big strage of the revolution could start. He needed a spacious, generous place to provide for them shelter and sustenance for a few months, for he expected many to join the ranks of what he envisioned would become the true bastion of the Melonii legacy.

Moving west Damien found naught but vast pastures and plains. Nothing like what he was looking for as a man accustomed to the ever-present coverage of a thick forest. But still he persisted and pushed further west until he found yet another lake from the distance. At that point he knew he wouldn't find anything different until he reached the moonspear range. And so he turned to go back to his lover, tired after hours of walking, but then the wind blew from behind and his lungs drew in her scent.

Dark blue nightmare eyes popped in his memory and the dark prince slowed down to a halt. Charon's daughter. And it only took getting closer to the lake to find her freshening her toes at the stoney shore. So... I take it you're just as tough as you think you are and this Drogon has been found, he simply said. Looking at her from atop a large rock as he approached from behind, and his curiosity was genuine.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela's ear twitched when she heard someone approach. Her eyes glanced at the sound, not so interested anymore to see those 'fish' her packmate showed her. Her ears popped forward when she heard a familiar voice. She turned her head and noticed that that voice went together with a familiar dark shape. The girl's dark blue eyes roamed over him. He looked different in the light. More scars than she remembered. Then again, it was rather dark the last time they met. Vela slowly turned her mouth into a smirk. She didn't think she would see him again.

"Exactly," she spoke in return. Drogon had come back to their pack, to only leave them again. She was not going to tell him that she hadn't exactly found him but that he just returned. Not that that information would be that helpful since he left anyhow. Vela couldn't really be sad about it. She actually blamed herself the most for even giving him a chance. Vela turned to face him, so she didn't have to look over her shoulder the whole time. She took a whiff and noticed that he did smell more of other wolves now instead of having one sole scent. "How is the employment of bad things going?," she asked curiously, and with a bit of a teasing smirk.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
His assumption had been right, and Vela confirmed that the topic of their last conversation had been resolved. Or was it? The girl was quick to ask again about Damien's business. The "Employment of bad things" she had called it, and Damien smirked at the peculiar choice of words. It's going, he simply said in response. Was that interest he was seeing in her? Perhaps she wasted to know more about his way of life.

We call them contracts, he started, And I would rather say they are necessary things, not always bad. he explained, returning to a more serious expression, but not without an intentionally seducing gaze. Or would you describe finding your lost friend a bad thing? he assumed this Drogon had been a friend, although he could see him also being an enemy.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela figured that his business was going well, there would always be other wolves that would want something bad to happen to others. Vela was protective of her family and liked to fight others but she wasn't sure if she would do the bad things she assumed this dark male was doing. "Right, contracts," Vela repeated, her tone curious. She wondered how wolves found this male. She wasn't aware of them really.

Vela perked up her ears a bit. "It was good," she spoke firmly. "Then I won't keep wondering where he is. Though, after finding him he left so you can say he isn't really a friend," she returned to the dark male. Oh well, she had her family. That was what is important to her. The speckled female quirked up her lips. "But enough about him. I'd like to know about you. What is your name?" she questioned.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Disbelief soaked through the daughter of Moonspear once more and by now Damien was quite accustomed. But regardless of how uninterested Vela seemed to want to portray herself Damien couldn't shake the feeling that he was getting somewhere with her. Perhaps one day she could realize that his way of life wasn't as bad as it sounded and that the gore and violence that it could drag around were actually quite enjoyable.

Damien was unfazed after learning that Drogon had disappeared once more. It was only logical that if he had left once he would find it hard to stay again. But since Vela didn't give any more relevance than necessary to the topic Damien let it go without commenting.

My name? he frowned, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you if you ever discovered my name, he joked, making no particular effort to actually make her believe his words. But don't let that discourage you, we can still be friends, he smiled, though the glint in his eyes wasn't exactly a friendly one. Why don't you tell me what my name is?
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela eyed him curiously as he spoke. She was not to find out this name then. She hated that he wasn't telling her things. It was not something she was used to. Normally wolves would tell her anything if she asked. Her head tipped to the side when he said that they could be friends. She wondered what the purpose would be if she wasn't even going to disclose his name to her.

"I don't think you understand the concept of 'friends'," she stated, though she was not going to let the male rob her of her fun. The female smirked. "Mr. Fluffbutt," she grinned. That would teach him, especially with such an unfriendly glint in his eyes.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
jesus
it took me almost a month omfg I'm so sorry mar ily

A sly smile creeps upon Damien's features, pleased that his cynical comment had forced the right switch in the your girl's nerves. He enjoyed it, molding the conversation to satisfy his need of control, but he had no idea what he was dealing with. No. Idea.

[Image: QMuamy3.jpg]

His expression immediately turns into something that it's never been before. His brows arch as his eyes open wide. His jaw drops, he makes an attempt to formulate any kind of response but he's unable to. Mr. Fluffbutt? Seriously? Mr. Fluffbutt? Damien didn't know whether to feel insulted or crack up in laughter. What kind of comeback was that?

Woah, says the man as he recovers some of his senses. He looks back at his tail and wonders: Is my butt really that fluffy? ridiculous that a hardened assassin would be caught saying such things.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
While the other enjoyed molding the conversation in a way he liked it to go, Vela had her own ways with that as well. The young female found this male far too serious, which was saying something as she was serious by nature as well. However, just to label something ridiculous to the male seemed to do the trick a bit. Vela slowly dropped her grin and nodded seriously. 'Quite yes," she confirmed, though couldn't help but keep a straight face in the end.

"I mean that but of yours must stay nice and hot with all that fluff on it," she smirked. She didn't think she had ever been so bold with strangers, then again, this male was not a complete stranger. He was mister Fluffbutt after all. Perhaps a bit childish but it seemed that it broke the ice a bit. "I will keep calling you this if you don't tell me your real name."
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
What is it, then? Is it fluffy or is it hot? he teased, easily finding the gut to hit on the very own daughter of Charon Ostrega. It felt good. It felt like payback. Damien wasn't stupid, he knew that Potema and the bastard's relationship didn't stop at "friends", and who was to say that at least one of the pups in Potema's first litter didn't share blood with the mountain king. He didn't judge, he had asked Potema to do what she'd done, but however indifferent he was to who had access to his sister's flesh, no man would ever be worthy of her heart.

I don't mind, dear. You can call me whatever you like, Lady Fartsprinkles. said the dark male with a bow. This little game they had started was pointless at best, but at least he found a way to turn it in his favor. The mountain's daughter could be as sassy and smart as she liked, but Damien would always be smarter.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
"Fluffy," she stated, with no intention to stroke the male's ego further. The girl thought they were sparking up a friendship as she had run into him again. But perhaps, she was wrong. She liked to think back at Andalusia's words. This male was the opposite then. The female instantly grew less interested in him. He never seemed to want to share any information with her or want to get to know her. And here she was trying to be someone's friend.

The male seemed to think of himself as so smart to give her a nickname in return. But that was not the point of why she called him a silly nickname. She just wanted a name, something basic. And if the male was going to be so problematic about it then she didn't even want to spend time with him. Perhaps she should just let it go to try and make friends. Maybe what Andalusia told her was a lie and it didn't exist. "Right. I've just decided that you bore me," she stated. "Bye." It might seem abrupt but it was all very logical to Vela.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sass was something Damien was simply used to. Vela's attitude was not a new thing to him, nor was it at all interesting. Or that's what Damien liked to believe. The truth was that he felt a pull towards the young splotched Ostrega girl that he couldn't quite describe, so he felt more comfortable thinking that she, too, annoyed the hell out of him.

Bye he said, unphased, unapologetic. He had wasted too long on silly games with her and perhaps it was for the best that they took off to where they belonged. See you around, fartsprinkles, would he? Right now he just didn't want to care.