Blackfeather Woods i blew a man away
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
oh gosh im sorry how late this is!!

Shisu was absolutely thankful to the small peace- but she felt guilty by this. Seeing the fiesty little pup turn into a ball was unsettling, that Shisu wanted to drop her in the moment it happened, but instead the toad had dropped in her place. This time, she would make sure it would get away... With a bit remorse how she carried Astara, the pale fae pawed at the toad to make sure it was alive. She kept pawing it while slowing inching it away, watching as it twitched and took a bit to unfreeze from a shocked state. It was alive though, and she was thankful. If she wanted to keep it alive, she would need to keep the particular dark pup away.

So, she did. Shisu felt guilty for leaving the toad as well, but knew it was the best to take away the pup first and foremost, or else she would simply go back and torment the poor creature. She would return and attend to it if it remained, but for now dragged Astara away from the area. Only when the toad and the feather mess was left behind, did she carefully let Astara down, and looked at her with guilt and worry, "i-i'm sorry.." even if the pup did not understand, she couldn't help but apologize for her actions and ask, "are.. you okay?"
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
it was not the deportment of a princess (in astara's eyes, anyway) to be hauled off from her favorite subject in such a manner; as if she were some town drunkard, carted off in shame by the farmer's rough plowhorse (astara's calling YOU A PLOW HORSE, SHISU! yeah! take that you old grey farce of a mare). astara fumed as she watched the toad, daring it with her aubergine gaze to not lift a single got-damn knobby-ended finger until she got back.

eventually that toad faded from view; if it wasn't the mist that obscured it, it might have been the rounding plains - shisu had carried her a generous distance before she carefully (according to astara, ROUGHLY!!) placed down her sulking charge.

astara would not meet the she-wolf's gaze: instead she slumped down like a rotted carcass, scowling into her paws.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She was completely unaware of the inner tantrum and insults the pup before her held, and continued to look in concern and to try and prod her to get up. Though she remained, and continued to slump down in a scowl. Young ones were a lot of trouble, that Shisu once eventful future she could've had started to look a bit.. Too much to handle once she actually dealt with one. Her mind couldn't help think what if all pups were like this? Never dealing with them before, her first interaction with one hasn't been well.

Perhaps she needed a new toy, the plush would thought. Though feathers were long gone, so the best she could manage was a stick, to which Shisu hopefully placed in front of Astara. A new chew toy..? She used to chew on them. Her siblings used to wrestle with a stick, so perhaps..? If not, maybe it was best to try and bring her back to the main area where the dens should be.
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
if there was one thing astara was good at, it was doling out the cold shoulder. with her toad taken from her (a treason of the HIGHEST order, if you asked the nightcub), astara saw no more reason to pay attention to this evil adult. obviously, shisu had come factory-installed without her fun-drive, and astara wasn't having any more.

damn, could she be cold when she thought she was unfairly treated: as shisu produced a stick, astara flicked her tail with the upmost contempt she could manage and prowled off to less adulty adventures.

@Shisu thank you so much for the thread<3 sorry you hadt to wait so long for a reply. id love a new one soon?

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««