Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera felt a sigh of relief when Brynn said she would keep her secret, she watched as Brynn made her way out of the stone circle. Vespera's interest rose when Brynn said that maybe they could hunt or spar sometime. "I'll be sure to hold you up on that!" The female teased, as she watched Brynn look over her shoulder and give a smile and continued on her way back. Vespera smiled back, but it was short lived for her smile turned into a small frown. The female sat down, her head slightly lowered as she looked at the ground. It was nice to meet Brynn, but I still feel a weight on my shoulders.... Maybe she feels the same way?  Vespera snorted to herself, no way... she and I agreed to not talk about our pasts to each other, I should at least respect that, but that still doesn't cease my curiosity. Vespera sat there for a good while, looking down at her paws, she couldn't quite grasp everything yet, she still felt alone in a way. The cold started to creep on the young female, signaling her it was time to move. She picked up herself and dragged her paws away from the stone circle, the opposite direction from Brynn. Vespera was still holding onto those emotions tucked away inside of her, but they were ready to burst out at any moment. The young female picked up the pace, she didn't know where to go but she felt that she had maybe found a friend in Brynn. But for Vespera, there was still a lot of growth to be made, and she had to find someone to help her along the way. 

No problem! I enjoyed it! Im just going to leave this open for a bit then close it.