Overture Downs my god, i'm so lonely
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
"Byyeee.~" Playfully to no one, a coffee creamed wolf muttered a few words before her body went down. The area was covered in various of hills, and as one who doesn't really pay attention; it was unavoidable she would fall. Though she did not roll in a humourous way that some would expect; her body simply slided downwwards, as she quietly laid one on side, waiting for the ride to end. She didn't even bother to stop the moment despite it happening very slowly... Inch by inch her body reluctantly went downward before dropping near the end.

"Lovely.~" Aerasha was thankful she came to a perfect stop, right under a refreshing tree. She got the perfect travel toward a cooling spot with minimum effort, and now, she can simply enjoy the wonderous shade from the area. How delightful.
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
This was by far the furthest Wraen had ever wandered in the Rising sun valley, but what she had seen and found out about these lands now, had given her hope. There was a chance for Sunspire to overwinter with relative ease. Small game was abundant, and the tracks here and there told her that larger game inhabited these lands as well. Far from hostile packs and painful past - this was, where they would have their new beginning.

She spotted a wolf in a distance and, upon coming closer to have a better inspection, she realized that it was a lady (always a plus - somehow conversing with girls was easier and came more naturally) and that it was resting. It would be impolite to intrude and yet Wraen reasoned that it would be only dutiful to find out, if this wolf resided here permanently and whether she was part of a pack that lived nearby.

Therefore she approached and announced her presence with a clear: "Excuse me?"
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She was similar to a cat, enjoying the few spots of sunshine that broke through the treetop, while the rest of her body cooled by the shade. She enjoyed the feel of her milkened mane covered in a refreshing coldness while her coffee brown pelt was spotted by the sunspots that hit her side. If she could purr, that'd truly be a delightful moment. Though Aerasha is not a feline, but a wolf with an open personality. 

She twisted her head to look toward the stranger- there was no hosility or wariness, but she still did not get up, "yesss?~" She held a welcoming gaze with droopy eyes as Aerasha addressed to the newcomer, "lovely day isnt it?~"
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The wolf had a cat-like quality about her, but seemed nice and harmless enough to continue the chat. "It is a big improvement from the heatwave during the summer months," she replied, feeling that talking about weather was not the most original thing to do, but it always helped to pave the ground for other matters. 

"I am Wraen from Sunspire and I am currently scouting the lands that my pack is soon claim," she introduced herself and her reasons for disturbing this person. "I saw you and wondered, if you belong to any pack that I do not know yet of - there are quite a few around. And if so - where does your claim lie?"
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Aerasha was not here long enough to experience their heatwave, but she did feel quite warm on her way over here. Especially her neck and tail, that held the most amount of fur, "aaaah, that is why you seem so serious.~ Buuut, it's cute in its own way.~"

Though unlucky for this wolf, she was far too new to know what the areas were, much less where Sunspire was located, "noooo.~" She replied softly, giving a slight yawn after. Aerasha didn't see any Packs while wandering to the land, but Sunspire seems close? Unless this wolf travelled far, "I'm a simple traveller," the cream wolf confessed, "I dont know about any Pack's.~" Yet, anyway.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had been long enough in this world to experience great many things, but, when it came to that complex dance that involved attraction, desire, clever word-plays with multiple meanings, emotions and so on, she was at loss. She was completely oblivious, when a person fancied her, and she was completely at loss, when it came to this "kind of cute" thing. Because, how was she supposed to act? Was it an insult? Was the lady hitting on her? Or was it simply the manner she spoke and that was all?

She decided to go with the latter hypothesis for now and discover the rest later. So... "Very well then - it is good to know," she answered and there was really little else for her to do now. "What is your name?"
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
The dame held a relaxed smile while watching the wolf named Wraen. She stretched out her coffee paws before replying, "Aerasha.~" While she held a full name that included a middle and last name, she never felt the need to share that information, and always leisurely gave out her first name.

"Wanna chiiilll?~" The paw that stretched patted the ground, showing that the spots around were a pleasant spot to lay in. Wraen seemed the type to never do a relaxing day, might as well invite to Aerasha's own harmony. It was a lovely day.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Aerasha - it is a pleasure to meet you," Wraen replied, but the offer to chill with this stranger made her feel even more awkward. What was she supposed to do? What would be the polite way of dealing with it? Because she had a feeling that the offer was hardly appropriate. For one reason or another. 

"I will remain here - thank you for your offer," she compromised, lying down. "Where do you come from?"
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Aw.~" She didn't mind the stiffling nature this wolf held, and gave her a very relaxed smile. Though at least Wraen stayed to chill, maybe not beside her, but hey, it's something. Aerasha enjoys the company in this lovely weather.

"Hmmmm, somewhere faaar?~"The bicolored eyed wolf was from a relatively far place, that grew quite boring over time with the stiffling rules they placed upon her. She slightly misses the amusing reactions of the other wolves, but the feeling doesn't inconvience her. Life goes on, "whaat about yooouuu?~ Sunspire sounds neat.~"
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Either Aerasha's manner of speaking was usual for her or - it occurred - she was on some herbs or something, Wraen still found it hard to listen to her and accept that she was perfectly normal. So different from anyone she had met so far (mute wolves included) also in terms of thinking.

"Oh, yes, Sunspire is a nice place, but currently we are on the lookout for just as lovely place to settle for winter," she added. "What tempted you to leave your home?"
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Aaah.~ Winter is tooouugh.~" So she says, but her memories of rolling and enjoying it was remembered. Even as an adult, Aerasha enjoyed the soft plush of the colden substance. The thick fur that especially hung around her neck and tail made it easy to survive the season.

"Leave?~" Well, suppose at times she thought of it. Though the Kingdom Wolves were enjoyable, "oohhh, they told me to leave.~" She said it so simply, as if the factor of being casted out of her birth home did include her. Though that was how Aerasha was. Her carefree smile, and the laid back gaze showed she was perfectly alright with her past. Didn't matter anymore.~

"Whaaat, about youuu?~" The cream wolf took the question and gave it back, curiously looking at Wraen. Was Sunspire the birth pack, or the eventual home?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Aerasha was saying one thing, but thinking something else entirely, which would have raised suspicion in Wraen, had it not been for the general peculiarity of the lady. The next fact that she revealed about herself was more intriguing. "What did you do?" the question escaped her lips, before she reminded herself that this was not exactly polite. 

"Never left it," Wraen replied, more eager to hear, what Aerasha had to tell.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
sorry for wait!!

"Uuuhhhmmm," Aerasha fell in thought as her head bobbed. She had to take a few moments to answer, but even then she wasn't too sure, "dunno!~" Though she felt no qualms about not knowing either. She didn't really feel the need to find out, as once she was asked to leave, the cream wolf followed through. She didn't ask why, or gave plee to stay, only left. Didn't want to disturb her cute little brothers play time on his Kingdom.

"Buuut," though the soft fae was not done, "they called me the curse princess!~" Aerasha said, perhaps a bit too excited for her normal lethargic behavior. Her coffee creamed paws lifted up to wave in front of the unusual bicolored eyes, a mixture of brown and blues that combined into two. She remembered the 'playful' and colorful words her kinsman used to use to describe the odd mutation. She felt content on it despite the underlying meaning. Who knows if she actually knew what it was about, or if she simply found it amusing.

Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Of all the possible explanations Wraen had expected the "cursed princess" one the least (more likely, not at all). If she had been a bit bored, awkward and confused with this odd lady before, then now her expression wore keen interest and surprise. "How so?" she asked, seeing nothing too unusual about the wolf. If she had had a pair of horns and wings, or hooves instead of fingers and nails, she would have understood.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"They don't like my eeyees,~" an odd mutation she didn't mind. They looked cool when she saw her reflection in waters. Though there was also, "theeey called me odd toooo." She didn't understand, nor' cared but used the name calling against them like a game of tag. They acted like she had some sort of disease! But she held a rather mischevious smile thinking about the fun they had. Sometimes led to being a bit dangerous, like her scarring, but everything was amusing in the end.~
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Geez, really?" Wraen took a closer look at the sugary sweet she-wolf's eyes and found nothing peculiar there. "Sounds kind of stupid reasoning to me. Positively medieval. I would consider myself lucky, if I was kicked out of that kind of pack," she could not imagine, how physically features could play any role in determining the value of a pack mate. Deformations - maybe - but even then the person could prove themself being a true gem in a different area. 

"And what do you plan to do now?" she asked.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Riiight?~" Aerasha found it more funny if anything, as they all held different expressions once they caught her bicolored gaze. Though yet to be discriminated for her eyes here, and pleasantly gone unnoticed within these new wilds. However her personality, was another thing altogether, "buuut they were cuuute.~" Their loathing but fearful expressions when she drew near always gave a few chuckles.

"Hmmm," what was she to do? "Relaaax and waander.~" Nothing really changed, except now the coffee wolf has more freedom since her banishment. She can freely relax in any rock pile she so chooses- sometimes, as once in a while there might be a pack, but that's a different case. 

"Whaaat about youuu?~" She reversed the question, curious on what the Sunspire wolf is planning to do. Continue searching for territory? Though what about after? Asking such a vague question gave room for any snippet of gossip tooo.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen gave up finding excuses and explanations for the lady's odd behaviour. She was insane. This conclusion became rock-solid, when Aerasha described her former dimwitted packmates, who had treated her badly, as "cute". Really?

"In that case I won't disturb you any longer," Wraen said, getting up to her feet and stretching. "My plan now is to return home. It was nice talking to you and may there be only good and great things in your future path," if there was anything else Aerasha would add, she would stay and listen and then leave.

Last one from me. Thank you!
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
hope they meet again!

Her head was full of flowers and ways to entertain oneself, she didn't really cconsider thinking of the more serious topics, or the overall bullying of the past. Aerasha wasn't pushing it in the back of her mind either, their different reactions caused an interest as the brown fae did find them quite amusing, "Diligent.~" she replied to Wraen in a singing like tone.

"Bye, byeee," she didn't stop her from leaving, "I hope weee meeet agaaain.~" But left her with a smile as the Sunspire Wolf got up to leave, leaving Aerasha to resume back to her eventual cat nap.