Neverwinter Forest sundown
I WILL REMAIN
24 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Amekaze maybe?  Open to anyone from Moonspear.

And again, back down to the forest that pulled him close.  He understood the gilded prince @Llewellyn had come from a land close to the evergreens, but he had not met any other of its inhabitants.  A hazy twilight had settled over Neverwinter Forest as he searched for somewhere to rest his weary paws.

He found refuge beneath the wide branches of a mature Douglas fir, and began to dig at the pine needles that had collected beneath it to clear a space for his massive body.
✶ TSIOKWARIS IS A MASTER SCOUT AND WARRIOR, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THREADING WITH ME
I CLOSE THREADS AFTER 30 DAYS WITH NO RESPONSE, OR IF THE THREAD PARTNER FALLS INACTIVE
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The later days of summer kept her on the hunt--honed sharp and vigorously lean, now that her whelps were plenty old enough. After word of famine on a mountain across the valleys had trickled back to her ears, she spared no opportunity to rove on the game trails and pad their caches when luck helped guide her strikes. Although Moonspear's slopes were verdant, it didn't give her much pause now--not when it could change in an instant. They were mindful of what they had, and never drove their population skyhigh, she knew elements beyond their control could always force it anyway. 

Good condition and weather headed her route. She tracked her eve's fresh deer trails successfully into Neverwinter, not pausing as she threaded deeper into these familiar old woods. With the growing dark and the new cover, she took readily to the shadows and jogged on, though the thread on her initial quarry seemed to grow hazy through a certain stretch of forest that soon slowed her progress and gait alike. She eventually went on all the same, hopeful this would change until it was strange sounds--not footsteps or true scent trails--that piqued her curiosity and began to steer her closer for a better look.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
I WILL REMAIN
24 Posts
Ooc —
Broad paws swept across pine floor until he met with dirt.  He  cleared a swath of land big enough to settle his massive body until the sound of pine giving way to footfalls drew his attention.  From beneath the fir Tsiokwaris pulled himself, front half of his body crouched outside and the lower half of his body beneath his makeshift shelter until the woman drew close enough to see.

She was a shadow, much like that of Ikkalrok but much less built.  Late summer had trimmed her waistline.  He drew his dusky gaze from there to her eyes and emit a chuff.  There was no use in hiding.  He'd already been found.
✶ TSIOKWARIS IS A MASTER SCOUT AND WARRIOR, PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THREADING WITH ME
I CLOSE THREADS AFTER 30 DAYS WITH NO RESPONSE, OR IF THE THREAD PARTNER FALLS INACTIVE
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Stride by stride, she honed in and found him--and his makeshift shelter, evidently. Feeling distinctly like she may have intruded upon something, or at the very least like disturbing his bed for the night, she picked up her head subtly and leveled on him a good, long look back after his chuff. Mindful of the dark, she gave him a pace closer of her own when he had at least proven to not be immediately aggressive towards a presence like hers, circumstances considered; she was neutral too (but very delicately poised to turn otherwise should she have to), but neither was she quite so hospitable to strangers at her bedside.

"Sorry to interrupt." she drawled first, rising her voice up from low in her throat, unused before this. He didn't quite smell like nearby and truthfully, this was preferable to her. "Passing through?"
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n