Moonspear with every broken bone, i swear i lived.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
I've made some wild assumptions about her relationships and things here so slap me if I failed. Can I come home now though? :D

This was bad.

This was... Oh fuck.

She was so screwed.

Sooooooo screwed.

Yami cringed as she looked back at her hindquarters, partly from pain and partly from her own so-screwedness. There weren't too many porcupine quills jutting from her rump, but they were obvious enough that she wasn't likely to be able to hide this incident from her parents. She consoled herself that at least she had dragged Yama into the mess this time, so there was a way to look on the brightside. But when it came to antagonizing creatures she had been strictly told to avoid, the alphas didn't often seem to lean towards positivity.

Oh well.

The pup crept towards the entrance to the dark alcove she'd found to hide in, peering out into the daylight anxiously. The pain and shock had subsided enough that she felt like she might be able to walk, and if she could walk, then she could try and find @Yama to plea with her to help get the quills out of her bum before mom and dad found out. She'd attempted to tug them out herself, but the pain had been too great for her to bear. She needed someone else to do it. Someone who could keep their mouth shut, and her twin seemed like the best bet.

So, the young filly crept out as stealthily as she could, making it about a foot and a half before her hip bumped against something and pain shot through her entire frame once again, causing her to bellow in misery as she collapsed back onto the ground and began to cry. Again.

Fuckin.. Fuck.

So screwed.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela looked up as she heard a wail echoing. A frown turned on her face. What kind of animal made that sound? The speckled woman decided to investigate. Only when she came closer she realized that it was the scent of her younger siblings. Vela was not that close with them. She mostly watched the den when they were younger or sat with their mother while the children were playing but she hadn't really bonded that much with them. She didn't feel much for their babbling she didn't understand.

Vela realized as she peeked inside the alcove that they were much older already than she thought. Her blue eyes fell on her younger sister. "What did you do?," she sighed while looking down at the pup. It sounded a bit judgemental. She noticed the quills sticking out of her rump. Why would these children always get themselves in trouble? Her sister was much like them, and see where she was now, right, dead. "Okay, I see. So. You want me to call mom and dad so they can see what you did? Or do you want me to take them out so you have at least a bit of dignity?," she questioned.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The commotion of her sisters cry brought her to investigate, too; Yami and Yama had, thus far, been the least interesting to Hydra in terms of what they were worth. They simply did not seem particularly bright, nor interested in fighting—it made bonding with them difficult, though there was some sliver of hope that these would be women as savage as she and her mirror images. 

As she came upon the scene, however, such hopes waned considerably. True, they were still young—even still, her disappointment and distaste were apparent. Vela was kind to offer aid; Hydra knew she was nowhere near gentle enough to be of any help... and also had no desire to. She shared her sister's judgment of the tawny cub, and the reminder of Korei Julia was enough to cause her to move on. If Vela trusted that she could handle the situation, Hydra trusted her, too—she was old enough to know her own capabilities. Still, one ear cupped backward in case Vela did need her assistance. She was not suited at all for this task, but knew where to find someone who was: Lyra. 

cameo unless u want me to stick around!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami locked her final sob in her throat the moment her eyes fell upon Vela. She peered up at her elder sister with wide, guilty eyes, swallowing hard. She wasn't enormously close with any of her older siblings, so she wasn't entirely sure where exactly this road would lead her. The look on that freckled face, though, suggested it probably wasn't going to be anywhere she was aiming for.

Her ears fell back and she began to tremble harder as Vela offered to call their parents, but she settled slightly (not entirely - she was in a lot of pain still) when another option was offered. The lump in her throat reappeared as she gathered herself to respond, made ten times more humiliating and difficult as another, even more judgmental, sister appeared to witness her shame.

"Dignity please," she mumbled, tucking her chin further into the space between her forearms.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela didn't get the answer as to how or why she managed to get the quills sticking out of her butt. At least the girl looked guilty enough. Vela would look guilty as well if she would have been so stupid as her little sister. Speaking about sisters, Hydra also showed her face. Probably the cries that called her also called her dark sister. It didn't seem that she was inclined to help. Vela nodded to her sister that she got this. After all, how much fun would it be to take these quills out of her sister's butt? Vela had a feeling it was going to be fun.

"Thought so too," Vela agreed with a firm nod. The speckled female stepped closer to one of the quills. Vela took a good glance at them and then clamped her teeth around the spikes on the outside. She then snapped her head away in a jerk motion. Soon there was no resistance on the quill and spit it out. Probably rather painful for her sister. "One down," she stated the obvious, ready to reach for the next quill. She wondered if Hydra might return to watch this fun scene. At least, Vela was having fun.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It seemed Vela did have this handled; when she was not called upon, her stride lengthened as she quit the scene. If her youngest sister on the scene verbalized any pain, there could be no helping the brief, imperceptible snicker that would cross over her features, obscured by the shadows the trees lent her. 

exit post 4 me!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Her elder sister went to work. Yami began to suck in a breath to prepare herself, but no warning was given when Vela suddenly grabbed a quill and tore it unceremoniously from her hindquarters. The pup gave a shrill yelp as pain lanced through her, worse than any pain she'd ever felt. In spite of herself, she still managed to wonder how it was even possible that it hurt worse getting the quills taken out than it had when they'd been slammed in. But it was a brief thought as she clenched her teeth and dug her paws into the earth beneath her. She was shaking fiercely, but determination gripped her as she focussed on two things: Not crying, and not running away from Vela as fast as she possibly could.

With a shaking whine, the young wolf bid her elder sister to continue. Might as well get this the fuck over with before she passed out from agony.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela's ears flattened at the loud yelp that came from her younger sister. She expected some noise but not a screech. "If you cry out any louder Mom and Dad will call out for the whole pack to save you," Vela huffed to her younger sister. She let that sink in for a moment. Then the whole pack would see her younger sister in this scenario.

It couldn't have hurt that much. At least, that was Vela's opinion. The girl grabbed another quill and pulled it out. She expected another loud yelp, just in case, she already flattened her ears to try and block out some of it if she would yelp again. But perhaps there was some sense in her sister and she would just learn to bite her tongue. Either way, Vela roughly pulled on another quill to then spit it out again. Next time she was going to take two quills at the time to fasten the process.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami gave a pathetic look up at her sister when she was chided. It was hard to think through the pain, but still she saw wisdom in her elder sibling's words. She said nothing in response, but gritted her teeth instead and waited for the next stab of pain.

Vela was kind enough to not make her wait overly long. Her squeak this time was a short, soft thing, like a sneaker against a basketball court. It wasn't the silence she was going for, but it was better. The third quill that was torn free from her bum came in quick succession, giving her no time in between to prepare. But that seemed to be for the best, for that time, she made no sound but for that of her own body shaking against the detris on the ground beneath her.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela was pleased to see that her sister toughened up and stopped her loud noises. They turned into little squeaks. She could feel her sister shaking and couldn't really blame her for that. At least the pup stayed quiet. The older sister reached for once of the last quills and pulled on it, after removing many before. She spat the last one out and then gave her sister's butt a good look over to see if there were any small ones left. It seemed she did a good job, of course, she did.

"Done," she told her sister. Vela wasn't one to give compliments or tell the other she did well. She had been stupid to get in this situation in the first place. "You are lucky mom and dad didn't find you like this," she pointed out. However, Hydra had seen a bit of it.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It felt like a decade had passed since Vela began the torture. When her sister finally stepped back and said done, Yami could only stare up at her with wide, watery eyes for a moment. It was as though she had forgotten what words like done and okay and I'm not going to rip your skin apart anymore meant. Like the fact that there could be an end to pain was too unbelievable to comprehend on even the most basic of levels.

Fortunately, that lasted about fifteen seconds before Yami's breath feel out of her in a woosh. She plopped her head down on her paws and shut her eyes, letting relief trickle through her veins. It still hurt love a mother, but it didn't hurt like a motherfucker anymore, so that was one hell of an improvement.

Yami's ears flattened with embarassment at the mention of their parents. Nervously, she tried to glance back at her rear to see if she could answer the question herself that she shortly uttered to Vela, "Can.. Can you tell I got hurt?" she asked, even as her eyes were fixed on her tattered skin and rumpled, blood-stained fur, "Do you think they'll notice?"

What a dumb ass.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela eyed at the bloodied fur and ripped skin underneath her pelt. The speckled woman looked at her skeptically. "With your fluffy butt? Nah," she stated, though it was said with irony. The female shook her head in disbelief. Vela did not practice medicine and didn't feel the need to. So, she could advise her sister on how to heal properly. Probably disappearing for a bit would be the best if she was going to keep this a secret. "Of course they will see, stupid. It would be better if you made yourself scarce while that heals up," Vela pointed out. If he sister was that embarrassed then it was sound advice. "Avoid mom and dad for a while."
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
At first, Vela's words were reassuring to her in spite of the sarcasm in her tone. Yami felt herself relax with relief that was quickly snuffed out as her sister continued, unmasking her comments. The young wolf's ears flattened with embarassment as she was admonished and she ducked her head, feeling tears stinging the corners of her eyes. She blinked them away determinedly, anger bubbling up in place of the guilt and humiliation. Yami kept it to herself though, and merely gave a meek little nod to agree to the instructions she was given.

"Thanks..." she mumbled as she rose on still shaking legs. Her body raged against being put to use so soon after the abuse, but Yami had no desire to stick around now that the torture was over. She turned with her tail tucked between her legs to creep away and find some place to hide while she recovered - physically and emotionally - from this whole ordeal.
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Poor Yami
Vela gave a firm nod to her younger sister when he other thanked her. Vela offered her a smile and then lifted her tail proudly. She thought she had done a good deed, after all, she helped her sister stay out of trouble. She watched her sister trot away. Vela shook her head, she wondered if their parents were ever going to find out. Oh well, not her problem. Vela decided to go in the other direction and go her own way.

- end-