The Sunspire Extra Extra hear all about it!
42 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Cassiopeia maybe? Forwarded to tomorrow. Sorry for crap post

It hadn't taken too long and he had managed to find the place based off of directions alone. The trip in total had taken about two days for the young male, with a few hours rest twice along the way and a few hunting stops. He was relieved when he had begun to smell traces of the pack and found their borders. Unfortunately he only suspected he was at the right place and on hope alone raised his head and called for the man Seabreeze had wanted him to pasd info too, @Terance.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance came when called, as he always did. he stopped at the borders, across from the man that had called for him, waiting expectantly. at first, he expected to recognize him, as he had called for terance specifically. but terance did not know this man... and so, after a view look overs, terance realized-- "you're here on seabreeze's behalf." he wasn't quiet as he spoke, though the reminder of her stung. at least this meant she was safe-- and his children, safe.
42 Posts
Ooc —
Drakonis stood in awkward silence as Terance (presumably) arrived and stared him down. He cleared his throat and nodded, sensing something not quite pleasant in the way the man spoke. Unsure of Seabreeze's past and not even wanting to delve into it he spoke "Yes. I was asked to come and tell you that the journey went well and they arrived. The pups are settling in well." he spoke politely, though his eyes strayed away from the man. He never really felt all too comfortable in the presence of leadership and this man was pretty intimidating. Quite suddenly he yawned, fur heating up "I'm sorry. The journey was short but I didn't really rest. Would...it be possible to rest for a day? I won't take any of your resources and I'll stay around the outskirts if need be." he asked hesitantly. He only needed a day really, he didn't see much else of a reason to hang around.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance let out a soft breath of relief, his head shaking. "i'm glad to hear it-- and olive? and her children?" he asked, gaze focusing back on the stranger. but, ah, terance couldn't help but smile as the man released a yawn, attempting and failing to stifle it. he cleared his throat, nodding kindly. "of course, i will find you something to eat, it's not a problem," he said. well, maybe someone else wouldn't have gotten him the food but... terance felt he wanted this man to have a good impression of him-- especially if he was going back to see seabreeze. 

"there are plenty of resting places on the outskirts of the territory-- comfortable ones, i can show you. i appreciate you coming," he continued, motioning for the stranger to follow him, "do you have a name?"
42 Posts
Ooc —
"Olive is the same. Both women seem to be settling in just fine" he said with a smile. He had no idea if there was anything else that needed to be said and paused, thinking for a moment before deciding he had done his job. The offer for food made him brighten even more, he was definitely hungry enough to accept the offer. The cats had made getting much meat a pain in the ass, so he hadn't hunted too often. "I'd appreciate the food and a guide to a place to rest, thank you" he accepted with a grateful nod of his head. He would just repay the man by trying his best to replace the meal before he left. When the other asked his name he smiled "Forgive my lack of manners. Drakonis. Drakonis Svartell" 
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"i'm glad to hear," was all terance said. and then his ears swiveled to face the man-- who's name was drakonis and... oh?

"is olive your mother?" he asked, interested but more concerned about the illness. at least, he was pretty sure that was cass' surname-- he could only assume that olive had the same one.
42 Posts
Ooc —
He gave a polite nod, assuming the conversation was dwindling off before Terance seemed to become curious by his name. He blinked at the question and then shook his head but hesitated "Stepmother. My father is Dakarai Svartell. When I was born his Alpha came and murdered my mother and brother because he was jealous and I was so small he never noticed. I was told my dad chased him off and then followed him, last seen here where he fathered more children" he explained it all at once, figuring it would mean less questions and awkwardness.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance hadn't expected a full backstory-- stepmother would've done. but he nodded politely, vaguely interested and added, "then your step-sister is among our ranks, i consider her a close friend." perhaps olive had already told him such though. "perhaps she'll stop by," terance said, but if the man was only here a day terance would doubt they'd run into one another.
42 Posts
Ooc —
Step sister....Sirius's blood sister....another family member he'd never heard of. His mind reeled and heart hammered with delight but he shook his head slowly. "I'll return someday soon in the future. I should just rest up and get back to the sanctuary, but...would you tell her of me?" he asked hopefully. God he even looked at Terance with the eyes of a dog begging for food.

We can wrap this up if you want! Feel free to just say Terance lead him some where he could sleep