Felltree Marsh show, never tell
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
wow! dalia was on her own-- and not by accident this time. she came to a marsh. perhaps she'd seen one before, but she couldn't quite remember. this was the direction she'd take, away from the ocean, despite how safe she feels beside it. 

dalia was not stupid by any means, perhaps naive, but she kept a heavy guard as she travelled. though it didn't show, seeing how happy the girl looked traveling the wilds-- she looked giddy and ignorant. her ears were pricked, head high, and her tail wagged behind her as she walked. dalia missed her family, she missed her family so much, but this thrill, wow, it outweighed the guilt so much.

dalia kept on trekking, bi-colored eyes scanning the territory before her for any signs of danger and, of course, new sights!
trigedasleng will be in blue.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali had went back to the place he had first met his sister after talking with Lily about her. It seem so surreal to have family around even though it had been some time since he’d interacted with her. Hopefully she would come up soon so they could talk and make sense of it all together. He knew it wasn’t right to leave her that day but it was overwhelming nonetheless and when that feeling comes over him well... he just wants to run forever..

As he came up to the marsh he seen another soul. At first he had high hopes it was his sister and you could see it in his eyes but the closer he came to her he could see it was a stranger. A bit disappointed her hung his head for a moment while his paws concreted in place. You’ll see her soon enough... she needs time too..., he thought before being his head back up.

Well, as long as he is here he might as well meet someone new. “Hello” he called out to her softly. He moved a little closer but was careful to leave her some personal space.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia had seen the man from a distance, her gaze steadied on him as she continued along. he'd made some serious looks at her, she'd noticed, but he had suddenly looked really disappointed. dalia wondered what she'd done wrong, if anything, and decided it didn't matter. at that point, she assumed he wouldn't interact with her but, soon enough, she heard him calling out. 

the young girl slowed, gaze settling on him again. "hello," she echoed, pausing where she stood, ears flicking towards him, "are you okay?"
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali never thought that she had seen his disappointed face but as she asked if he was okay he knew she had. It wasn’t her fault, it was his for mistaking her color for that of his sisters. “I’m Khali, and yes just mistaked you for someone I know is all.” He said giving a smile. 

As he studied the wolf he noticed her eyes were different colors, a beautiful green much like sea foam and a beautiful teal blue that seemed to fade into existence. Really it was striking, he furrowed his brows in question, how could he get eyes like those? His eyes were just plain. He shook his head out of thought and then waited for a reply hopeful a name. “What are you doing our here?” He asked too curious to let her reply from his last question before asking this one.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
384 Posts
Ooc —
oh. dalia wished she could help, but she didn't know anyone from outside drageda. so, how in the world could she even help. she smiled softly at him, her eyes apologetic. "dalia," she returned, tail waving, "sorry i wasn't who you hoped i was." he didn't seem angry or truly upset, perhaps a bit disappointed though. 

her ears pricked, tail steadying as she regarded his question. how to answer? what to say? "i'm just wandering-- looking for something new in my life," she informed him, hoping that was sufficient enough, "and yourself?"
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
He smiled at her name, Dalia, a good one. “That’s a good name. “ he said and then waited for the answer to his question. He knew it probably wasn’t his business but well, he wanted to know. Maybe he could help or if not maybe they could just be friends. After that moment of though she did answer his question. He knew the feeling of just wandering around trying to fit in or find anything for life.

I understand that. I have done that before. Actually abandoned my childhood home because I wanted a change.” He said admittedly and he did want a change but it was from that controlling woman. It was a good change he found at the Sanctuary, he found Eris, Rest In Peace, Lily, who he seemed to be developing some type of feelings for, and well a family that he’s seemed to never have. “I came here to find my sister hopefully, but she’s not here hence why I was sort of disappointed.” He said and gave a nod.
384 Posts
Ooc —
"oh," said dalia, head tilting. she tried not to think about dacio or sequoia or opalia... and how sad they must've been to see her go. maybe she'd run into them again one day... maybe... 

"i'm headed west-- eventually, i've never really left my home before either, not very far, anyway," she explained softly, watching him curiously, "do you see your sister often?"
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali nodded at her oh. It was hard not to see her but soon he would make a trip to Morningside to see her with Lily, hopefully. When that day would come he would be nervous, he hasn't seen her in a while and wouldn't know if she still wanted him in her life. Many thoughts.. 

"Any particular place? It was scary when I left home too. I understand. Theres many dangers out there but as long as you can take up for yourself you'll be good to go." he said giving her advice that he thought would have been helpful when he was a traveler. "I've only seen her 3 times, so if I see her again I'll be a little nervous ... but excited too" he said as he thought about seeing her again.
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia nodded. "oh, i know better than most," she said softly, ears angling forwards, "but no, i'm just wandering." she dipped her head, a small smile on her face. "i hope you see her again, and i hope it goes well," dalia said to him, looking back up to meet his gaze. she was reminded of sirio, briefly. she wondered if he ever thought of her, or if he was such a sociopath he couldn't be bothered to care.