Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
Private 
He had lead her into a place he had never even been in himself. In his opinion, that put them on fair grounds should things suddenly go sour. The place is nice though. Nicer than where he would usually be. Even in the darkness it easy to spot the flourishing fruits of this place.

His head tossed over his shoulder to make sure she was still there. Have you ever been here before? He asked in almost hushed tones.
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
The silver dame followed along the dark prince, she went in a direction she had not been to. Her blue eyes curiously glossed over the land, unaware she passed over to the Great Bear Wilderness. Shisu's eyes almost seemed to sparkle as they wandered into a terrian that was much like an orchid. No, it was an orchid, as she could see the various of fruit that laid on tree's and bushes. Since fall began, the fruits should be nice and ripe, and ready to be plucked off, or fall off if no one does.

She was entranced by the new area, that she nearly forgotten she was with Behemoth. Shisu looked toward him with a soft smile and shook her head, "no," for once giving an answer without an obvious stammer. Perhaps because it was such a lovely area she didn't seem as nervous as previously. The dame always had a strange peace when it came with nature. Her eyes retracted back toward the fruited tree's and berried bushes. She was tempted to try...
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
He nudged a few fruits that had already fallen and contemplated even munching on them. Granted the thought of possibly being under the influence right now didn't seem like the best option. He was trying to make a good impression or something.

Behemoth watched Shisu's gaze wander from the trees and bushes. It's your night out. Enjoy it. He cooed as he nosed a fallen apple towards her paws. One wouldn't hurt, surely. His tail swayed with ease behind him as he wandered around the base of one of the many trees.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
His smooth words keep tugging strings at her heart, that she simply couldn't help by stare, before looking away in embarassment. Shisu looked down and muttered a soft, "t-thank you," going back to her usual stuttering on words. Was it hot, or was it just her? Please don't let it just be her.

Shisu stretched her paw out to softly to roll the apple toward herself while taking a seat. She stared at the apple in curiosity, as she never tried such fruit before. She knew of it, but never took a bite. Does one just, put their teeth into it? The dame looked up toward in question at Behemoth, as she watched him wander around the trees, and then glanced back down at the apple. 'o-k..' She can figure this out, she's an adult!

She struggled to get a firm way to bite at, as when she first attempted, the apple rolled to the side. When she kept one paw by it to keep it still, the apple decided to go above the damsel's soft paws. She was biting it at the side, as the stem did not look like it was part of the snack. Why was it difficult!? Shisu was tired of embarassing herself in the moment, that she got up and loomed over the apple, take a firm bite straight off from the top, "tasty.."
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
He tried not to stare too much from his side of the tree as she fiddled with the apple. Behemoth didn't think someone would have so much trouble biting into an apple. He supposed he had been rather wrong on that assumption.

His ear flicked at her word as he gathered together a few apples. Lazily he laid down with his collection of apples, yellow eyes seemed to stay trained on Shisu though. Behemoth thought for a moment before he leaned down and bit into one of the apples he had hoarded.

I agree. He murmured as his tail briefly swished against the earth below him.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
He kept staring at her, that it was hard to hard to look back toward him. She mindlessly munched at the apple, to the point she ate it all. The core and stem, including the seeds. It actually tasted pretty good, and she was rather glad it didn't involve hunting. Shisu never enjoyed the task of needing to hunt to survive, when something she took down looked at her with fearful eyes, it always made he nauseous. It made her hunt as little as possible, but she was terrible at even before she didn't like it. She wasn't too well at fighting either, her skills as a wolf were clearly below average. It could almost be a surprise how she survived this long, and look normal. It was thanks to her plush fur no one noticed her lithe bodytone.

"so, uhm, w-why are you travelling?" She was a nervous dame, but she was even more nervous at the silence. Shisu was desperate to fill that void and anxiously asked him a question. He did ask her to come with, but.. Come with where?
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
Her question was heard between him crunching on the fleshy apples. It caused a soft hum of thought to escape him. What answer did he want to give her?

It’s easier for me to travel. I feel more comfortable that way. Granted after his meeting with the boy, the mountain to the west had been calling to him. He was still dwelling on that some but he kept those thoughts to himself.

What made you settle in the scary place? Was her reason just because it was a home?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Shisu didn't feel the same about travelling, the year she did was a terribly lonely year. She couldn't imagine simply doing that and being comfortable... But perhaps he lived differently then she did, since he did help her from the murderous flock of crows. She would run on site if saw something like that. She didn't talk to another wolf for so long until she arrived to Teekon Wilds, yet he waltzed up and helped. She looked over toward the dark prince in curiosity on his life.

"Oh. Uhm... I just, want a home. A-And, the Alpha offered me one.. I just want, a place to belong to." She answered truthfully, because that's all she wanted from Blackfeather Woods. The fullfilment that she belonged there, but it was hard to meet when the silver female was so out of place amongst the darkness. She didn't know anyone there either, only met a few, like a lovely lady named Relymna, and a mischevious pup. She also helped a wolf named Mou! Though hasn't talked to him since Relymna took him in. They were all acquaintances at best. Shisu thought she was making some sort of progress... But her feelings didn't change.
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
He had cleared only apple and started working on another. Although he halted his snacking to roll one over to Shisu should she desire another bitter treat. Her answer didn’t seem very deep and he supposed he couldn’t fault her. Everyone, even himself sometimes, wanted to belong somewhere.

Interesting. He lazily commented as his gaze settled on the fruit littered ground. Although you don’t strike me as someone who’d live in a scary place. Especially willingly. His shoulders shrugged as he bit off another piece of the aging apple. She seemed too soft and delicate. Behemoth had to wonder if maybe she was some kind of slave or captor to the woods pack. That was the only way he could see her living in a scary place.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She caught the apple by stopping it with her paw, and dipped her head in gratitude with a soft, "thank you." Though she did not start to eat the apple, and instead let her gaze wander to it instead of looking over to Behemoth. She gave a soft smile while looking at it, and rolled it against her paws, "He was a kind man to offer me a home.." She said it like a whisper, if one was not paying attention enough, they could miss what she said.

"I-It's not ideal," Shisu confessed, "but... He offered his, own home. It was my hope.. To belong somewhere." She was desperate to make it work, but perhaps her high expectations of a home was not enough to change her feelings. The effort she placed hasn't helped just yet. Where else would she be able to go though? She is not an outgoing figure who could waltz to another Pack. She left one willingly, and felt sad and lonely until she found Blackfeather Woods. Where else could she go other then the dark woods?
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
I get it, I get it. He mumbled as he cleared another apple and rolled it off to side. Behemoth would have to get up and collect more here shortly. For now though he looked elsewhere. Not at Shisu and not at the trees all surrounding them. It was hard to see it through the foliage canopy but up there in the distance was the mountain. He would need to clean up his act and cash in his offer soon. If he still wanted to after all of...whatever this was.

Tell me something nobody knows, Shisu. Perhaps there was an edge of boredom to his voice with those words. Behemoth felt whatever he wanted whenever he wanted and there was no guarantee he would be feeling her meek little personality for much longer unless she managed to get interesting.

Yellow gaze looked down at one of his apples before he greedily licked at it, unsure whether he wanted to eat it just yet or not.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She yawned, usually the lass would be asleep at this point, but instead she went on an odd adventure with someone who saved her earlier. Shisu felt a bit guilty that she kept repeating about Blackfeather woods... It started to sound she was trying to convince herself more, if anything. The doubts she held about her 'home' were growing more prominant, and she kept pushing them at the back of her mind. 

"Uhhmm." She didn't know what to offer as interesting, other then her hobbies... Maybe she could share about the witch? "when I was younger... I met a witch, who uhm, taught me about nature and the stars... She had an, interest in poison, and taught that on me as well." Shisu was a meek little girl, who knew about poisons. She knew what to look out for whether if the plant or animal were not safe for herself and others. It wasn't the most important hobby, "she taught me constellations!" Shisu perked up rather happily on the topic, "like uhm, the zodiac in the sky, and, and, the ursa major and minor.. And the Canis Lupis.. Big Dipper, Little Dipper... Though she never explained what a dipper was."

"she was a secret though." she dare not share about the witch mentor to even her parents. She knew that the witch was shunned out of the Pack for her odd interest in poisons, thus lived at the edge of the swamp. Though eventually the witch had passed away from age, and Shisu felt like the only person she connected with was truly gone- and so was the feeling she belonged at that home, "but she felt like a home to me."

For a moment Shisu narrowed her eyes jn thought, as if she came to a slight realization. She left home because she felt she didn't belong, since the one person she truly felt at home with had passed... But there was no one like that in Blackfeather Woods. She had no where else to go, but wasn't this like how it was in her birth Pack?

She shook her head, and nervously looked toward Behemoth, relieved her stopped staring at her, "do, you have anyone like that?"
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
His ears stood tall with interest at her story. Some tale about a witch. His interests was waxing and waning until she mentioned poisons. So the meek creature had something dark inside? Behemoth was certainly more fascinated with her now. The stars were a fun tidbit too but where her interest seemed more in the skies, he was interested in what she knew about the earth.

Her question drew his attention back towards her. A soft hum escaped him as he considered it. I'm afraid I've never had someone like that. He admitted slowly. Did everyone have someone like that? Had Behemoth missed out on something vital? Something akin to jealously began to stir in his stomach.

You're rather lucky, Shisu. His head settled down on his paws as a few apples rested against his thick neck. There was a bit of drowsiness in his pale yellow eyes but as long as someone else was awake, he couldn't go to rest.
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She felt happy mentioning about her hobbies, and about the old Witch. Shisu actually never knew her name, even till the bitter end, all she was told was, 'I am a witch.' It was a shame she didn't learn her name, but still treasured the fond memories. Except the yelling. She got yelled at a lot for not treating the poisonous substances delicately enough.

For a moment she was going to say, 'I could help find that person.' However her maw flapped opened without words, and felt a flush crawl up her neck. They only just met, she couldn't dare offer that proposal to him. The dame did reject leaving with him too. How rude was she being tonight? Though he was her savior... And she did want to get to know him. Shisu also felt a bit of pity he had no one. 

"I-I suppose I am. But! You too, uhm, could find someone like that. You're, nice, and uhm, I'm sure a lot would like to be friends with you!" She gave a frantic responds while awkwardly fidgeting. 

All this excessive energy is getting draining... As well as her feelings that kept swaying like a wave, Shisu couldn't help but let out another yawn, "I-I'm sorry, I am a bit, tired." She admitted after a clashing with her anxiety earlier.
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
feel free to respond or archive!<3

Her words fell upon half-deaf ears. Behemoth usually didn't have time for others calling him things like nice and words like friends. That paired with his drowsiness (likely brought on by the apples, alas he hadn't figured that out yet and went for one last bite) made him a less than lively communication partner.

His paw tapped gently at the empty space by his side. Rest and you can return to your scary place in the morning. The morning. What a blissful time for he would still be easily snoozing while Shisu did whatever she did. Behemoth could only imagine it had something to do with flocks of birds or perhaps poisons...
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
He seemed to be tired as well, it was late at night after all. She was getting more drowsy by the minute, and each nerve she spoke up about simply added to it. Emotions were exhausting. So Shisu nodded without much to say, and gingerly went to the space Behemoth pointed out next to him.

Shisu didn't seem to mind, and while her heart should be pounding nonstop, she felt more tired if anything. It also helped that she was next to someone she trusted, compared to sleeping alone in the dark woods, with the crows trying to keep her up, or torment her during her dreams.

She felt comfortable by him, that her body unconsciously leaned closer as she started to drift into her dreams. She felt it would be a peaceful night.