Deepwood Weald Come on, get up! Attack me!
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 
For fellow creepy nocturnal dude, @Behemoth. I am 99% certain they're gonna fight, but we'll see, LOL.

Night had blanketed the land by the time he reached this new forest, deciding to push further past the one he met Hydra in a few days ago. This one had a far more eerie atmosphere only accentuated by the darkness, with a floor of red ferns and spindly trees that blocked out all but a few stray rays of light. Corvus weaved between the ghoulish trees, the occasional beam of moonlight slicing through his dark pelt before he disappeared into the shadows again.

This place was incredibly difficult to navigate from the ferns lining the ground and similar-looking trees everywhere one looked. The lack of light only added another level of difficulty. Every now and again, he made to brush up against the bark of a tree so that he could retrace his steps by following his own scent. Corvus found this place interesting for sure, but navigating served to be a bit of a pain. If one mastered the art of keeping their way in here, though, the forest could be an asset.

He'd continue on for a bit longer, but if he found nothing else, he would turn back the way he came and hopefully not get totally lost.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
He pissed here and there when he could, marking where he went. Perhaps it was a bit of an aggressive way to mark for his brief time here but he didn't care much. If it secured his own safety than he was as happy as...well happy wasn't a good word to Behemoth. Mildly pleased was better.

The male ceased his markings upon hearing movement up ahead. Pale yellow eyes crinkled in the corners as he squinted, staring out into the darkness. Perhaps if he was still enough the movement would get closer. Creeping behind a tree, Behemoth shielded his side in case it was a predator more fearsome than himself.

While he was usually cocky, he was not dumb.
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Two kinds of people, LOL.

The pungent scent of another male's urine assaulted his nostrils, and Corvus reeled his head back as if struck physically. More importantly, its freshness meant the stranger was around here somewhere. His heart picked up its pace as his body became more alert, mind more cautious. Slowly now, the shadow stalked forth, though he remained calm and even appeared nonchalant in his movements. Corvus wasn't overly concerned, but a pinch of caution was always wise, especially at this time of day. He let out a low chuff to signal he wasn't looking for trouble, stopping to listen for any kind of response near a tree.

Romanian | English
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
Behemoth was...intrigued to say the least. This one did not watch him from the shadows, this one did not try to butt into his way. They did something reasonable but unexpected. At the realization of this he almost became bored suddenly. The spark of excitement was not there for the young ebony beast.

He offered a low purr-like growl in return, coming out from behind the tree. Without shame he moved with fluid movements towards the fellow dark male (who was unpleasantly kissed by a white marking) to finally make himself better known. While Behemoth was taller, he had not filled out his frame as much as the stranger. Not just yet at least.

He didn't bother speaking. That would be left to the older male.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus was surprised to hear a purr in response, brow furrowing slightly in confusion when he looked in the sound's direction. However, it was indeed a wolf that revealed himself from the shadows, and Corvus took note of the fact that the male had been hiding behind a nearby tree. He was a youngster―clear from his somewhat gangly frame, but the boy already surpassed him in height. He'd fill out nicely with age.

Since the stranger didn't seem keen on speaking, Corvus took the initiative. What brings you here this fine night? He asked with a small grin that matched the white crescent on his dark chest.

Romanian | English
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
Oh, just exploring. He answered with a halfhearted shrug as his gaze roamed over the other. They were alike and yet still complete opposites. Behemoh held the sun in his eyes while the other seemed to hold raging fire. Where he was unmarred by any other colors, the other had that white mark. Them possibly being related was out of the question.

But what about you? Come here often? He cooed softly as he leaned his shoulder against a tree. His gaze lingered somewhere between admiring and curious. His tail lazily swayed behind him as he awaited an answer.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
"Oh, just exploring," He replied. The youngster appeared to be examining him back, which was fair. Really the only resemblances they shared were their dark coats and tall statures. The telltale sign that they were absolutely not related was the other's lack of a roman curve to his snout. Corvus assumed he got it from his own wretched father, but he quickly banished any thought of the cretin out of his mind. The stranger then returned a question: "But what about you? Come here often?" The latter question and his intrigued gaze was almost flirtatious in nature, but Corvus didn't think much of it.

No, this place is unfamiliar to me. I, too, am exploring―partly for my pack, but mostly for myself, Corvus answered with a grin. This male did not smell of others, signifying that he was a loner. He was reminded of himself, forced to survive as a yearling with only his brother by his side. It drew a comment past his lips: You're a bit young to be out on your own. The unspoken question of why he was out on his own was there, should the youngster want to answer. If not, Corvus was still curious to know how he'd respond. Some would be offended―not that he really cared. It was a fair question.

Romanian | English
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
The first string of words didn't particularly interest Behemoth. Pack this, himself that, yawn. Although the next comment that came made the ebony male chuckle, tilting his head slightly as he eyed the older male. Never too young to learn how to depend on yourself. His tail lazily swayed behind him.

Behemoth had been alone for most of his life and while that might have been unnatural for most, it was the life he had known the best. Sure he could handle company but he was picky about it. Why was his time looking for others to busy him when he liked himself just fine?