Stavanger Bay To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
After an odd encounter with some kind of snake lad, Norsamu no longer felt the need to continue digging for seashells and the variety. She collected a rather large pile- which she just left behind there. Wolves don't have pockets, and she sure in hell not going to drag them all around. While lately she found herself wandering Scavenger Bay, no home is permanent.

The only reason the barbaric female kept wandering around the bay, was well... She finally figured out how to make the rum. The wolves that were previously at the sandy shores left supplies over, and while the prey were well rotten or taken, the fruit remained around. Which also rotted- but that's how she figured it out. She managed to use her big brain as well to remember how Zigzag had done it, with mixing honey, fruits and berries, as well as some honey with water. It seemed it was a drink where one would have to leave it out while the juices mixed together... Which she too put on a leaf, and happily sat by liquids as it emitted the sweet smell of rum. Ah, she could feel the tears swell from the pure joy of finally having enough to enjoy the nectar once more.

Norsamu wanted to forget the snake lad's poetry nonsense though, and simply get drunk off her ass during this fine evening.
Sea Shanties
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
28 Posts
Ooc —
She had not found them but this she tried not to dwell on.

There was a small corner of her reserved for hope that begged the notion that they were alive somewhere and she would find them in her journeys; that they were merely washed ashore further down the coast. 

Her path led her to a lush bay, nestled between the arms of a stone giant and fringed by an inland forest. She had no reason to stop save for the beauty of the place but in the moment, it was enough to lead the firebrand further in. 

When her nose detected the scent of another, she hesitated only for a moment, deciding to explore it merely because it was female and she was curious. Upon, approaching she allowed a soft chuff of greeting, sunshine orbs flicking lightly over the woman in harmless inspection.

She looks something like Ioke, save for her white mane that is more reminiscent of Ahe's own, though the coloring is the only thing she has in common with her half sister. She is as large and intimidating as Keanu, leading Ahe to tip her ears back cautiously as she drew closer. 

"Hello,"  she greeted softly, "what are you doing?" she peered curiously at the origins of the harsh, astringent scent stinging her nose - some concoction the stranger was messing with.
"I do not fear death; I fear a life unfulfilled. To those who have lived, death is but the next great adventure."
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Tongue rolled out, as the wolf was too eager to dig into the sweet drink of the seas. Oh what a feast! To get drunk of one's ass, is truly living life. However her feat was to be disrupted, Norsamu turned her head toward the newcomer with a stare of excitment, "Ahoy!" She had a friendly grin, showing no hostility or wary to the wolf. 

"Ay, enjoyin some well deserved rum," the gal motioned her paw over a leaf that held honeycombs, some old fruit, but most of all swirled with a liquid, "how about ye?"  
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
28 Posts
Ooc —
Her fiery ears flickered slightly at the strange syntax the other spoke in though it was not completely unfamiliar; pirates were not uncommon on Pili Island. A smile graced her features, as it seemed she was welcome company, and she settled on her haunches nearby to listen to the woman's explanation.

Ahe had not heard of rum in her short life but she was not ignorant to the use of substances, she'd used them herself a time or two. She nodded silently in fascination, studying the leaf and its contents with a golden gaze. 

"I was searching for my siblings but," she shrugged her slender shoulders a tiny bit as if to say she hadn't had any luck. "For right now I figured I'd explore this bay and maybe stay a while," her gaze slid to the nearby forest with intrigue before snapping back to Norsamu, "unless this is your home? I wouldn't want to intrude."

"I'm Ahe," 
she introduced with a toothy grin, as if suddenly remembering she had yet to mention that fact.
"I do not fear death; I fear a life unfulfilled. To those who have lived, death is but the next great adventure."
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She noticed the glance toward her prized drink, and only widened a grin at the wolf. Norsamu didn't mind the company, and usually showed strangers the upmost friendly charisma; a wide grin and a boisterous laughter. Why bother being wary over every single wolf? Might as well enjoy the banter between buddies. Though... A fight is nice once in a while. However rum was far more important. 

"A sibling aye?" She hadn't come across any wolves that looked similar.. "well ya will find them eventually. Might as well enjoy ya'self durin' the journey!' The maned wolf cackled loudly, "lassy take a swing! Enjoy the beauty of thy sea!" Her paw slapped the ground wildly near the leaf while she happily laughed. It was like an echo in the bay, for it seemed like no one but them were around in the moment. In the distance was the slight sound of gulls and the splashing of the waves that hit the sand with a gentle force. It looked like a beautiful day.

"Nay, ain't own no land. Norsamu the name, just a free traveller of wanders and rumors."
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
28 Posts
Ooc —
"I hope so," she agreed softly, before adding, "but you're right. That's why I stopped here, to enjoy this cove for a bit. It's lovely here," an admiring golden gaze accompanied her words, sweeping the exotic flora nearby. 

"Thank you," she offered genuinely as she was offered a swig of the concoction upon the leaf, chuckling slightly for she was amused by Norsamu and her drunkenness. Ahe swallowed a mouthful of the sticky liquid, a streak of fire that pooled in her belly to warm her whole body slowly. 

The firebrand coughed slightly as it went down, unable to wholly hide her inexperience with rum. "Much obliged," she thanked again, grateful for the opportunity to forget her fears about the other Islanders and take the edge off. 

"It's nice to meet you, Norsamu," she answered upon receiving the woman's name, thinking it quite as eccentric as the person it belonged to - a fact that wasn't unpleasant. 
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Aye, wonderful air, beautiful seas, plently to enjoy." Norsamu gave a firm nod in agreement. She rather enjoys Scavenger Bay, oddly enough. For one who ventures out a lot, being in one place this much was quite difference then her usual routine. Of course, she didn't think about it too deeply, as it would fustrate her too much.

"Delicious ain't it?" She was quite happy to enjoy the drink with another- as it was more pleasant to share tales in a feast rather then feast alone! She too took a lap toward the nectar, and eagerly licked her chaps to the leftover liquid that hung from her dark muzzle.
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
28 Posts
Ooc —
Ahe nodded, unable to stop herself from inhaling deeply as Norsamu mentioned the air. It almost smelled like Pili Island - the salty brine and the wild scent of sea winds - but even when she closed her golden eyes and tried to picture the isle, she just couldn't. 

The Islander glanced to the Sea idly, willing her lonely thoughts away as the rum began to warm her limbs and that delicious swirling sensation started roaring in her ears. 

"Aye, it is," she agreed whole-heartedly. "How do you make it?" She could use that recipe when she was on her own, this stuff was absolutely splendid!
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Norsamu technically just scooped the recipe right out of her memories, and as she claimed no ownership to the recipe, she did not mind sharing, "ya see ya let the fruit rot just a wee bit while em juices flow out. Fermented fruit, n' what not," she honestly didn't know what fermented meant and only remembered the word. It was a strong guess on what it was, thus used it thoughtlessly, "n' ya dabble some honey in it, then let it sit. Effort, but worth it, aye."

The maned wolf was quite patient toward what she wanted, and was willing to wait days just for the delicacy. Though there are times Norsamu isn't as quiet when waiting, simply depended on whether she was able to do it by herself, or if a paw was needed, "quite a treat."
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
28 Posts
Ooc —
Ahe nodded, her attention drawn in fully by the exotic woman. She was young and had little to no experience with alcohol, so the liquid was already affecting her. Her glassy golden eyes danced, trying to keep up with the words and remember the information for later. 

"Yeah, imma try to make some sometime," she admitted, the words slightly slurred. "And everytime I drink it, I'll think of the time I met a lady named Norsamu on the beach and she got me drunk," the Islander snorted with amusement. 
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
think this might be a good fade? as they fade into a drunken madness LMAO

unless u want to continue!! That cool too
(can also make another thread)

Norsamu understood the gloss and the feel of the first drink. Her first drink brought impulse, impatience, and the desire for more. Too bad that day then turned sour with a runaway Ironsea, whom was unable to face the reality. She thankfully was quick to get over it once the maned wolf figured out the recipe toward the rum, "good, good! Spread the bounty!"

The white and black wolf slapped her paw on the sand as she let out an amused cackle, "that's the spirit! Gotta enjoy em' memories over a drink n' enjoy ya'self!" A lovely day to drink until their wasted as a worth while event.
Sea Shanties
Weigh hey, roll and go!
28 Posts
Ooc —
Ahe nodded as if spreading Norsamu's recipe was a most important mission. "For sure," she mumbled with a slightly drunken smile. Who could keep such a thing to themselves? It was beyond selfish, it was crime not to share this stuff!

She laughed along with her newfound drinking buddy, happy to succumb to the warmth and joy of the drink. Anything that helped her forget the void where Keanu should be.

thanks for the thread, Norsamu is a blast!