Coconut Grove I know places we can hide
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Slavik and Speedy made their way to the tree line, the male pressed against his friend to keep her warm. The small grains of sand that mingled in his golden fur began to itch his skin as the moved, and the boy began to regret his earlier decisions. Once they made it to a grove of peculiar trees, Speedy sat down and Slavik followed suit, hoping to quell her shivers. He looked to her when she looked to him, a damp smile of his own present through slightly chittering teeth. Her words brought a warmth from inside, and he let it out in the form of a lick to her cheek.

Well I only rolled in the wet sand cause I wanted to make you laugh, that’s how much i like you, he replied, a wry smirk of his face, his tail fanning slowly.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy laughed, cold somewhat forgotten because as usual, he always found a way to lighten the mood. She moved closer and leaned against him so she could feel his warmth again. Once settled, she reached up and began grooming the sand from the fur on his neck, occasionally spitting bits of sand out on the ground. She didn't mind, though. She never minded grooming Slavik, especially since she knew he only dirtied his coat so much to make her smile. This is going to take forever to get out, she commented after a minute, spitting some sand out of her mouth again.
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Speedy got closer to Slavik and as usual they shared each other’s warmth. Now that they were out of the ocean and the water that was in his coat was beginning to evaporate, he felt the freezing cold for what it was and found it harder to ignore. He inched closer to her, trying to press as much of himself into her as possible. She began to groom him, and so he repaid the favor by doing the same a gently licking her fur.

She commented on how it would take forever to get out, he paused his grooming to reply, yeah I didn’t think all that much into it, it was fun though, his tail wagged behind him slowly. Since they likely wouldn’t be moving anytime soon, at least until they thawed out, Slavik decided to get some more info about Moonspear, so what’s special about Moonspear? he asked.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She continued to groom the debris from his fiery coat, chuckling a little when he stated rolling in the sand had been fun. Speedy stopped grooming his fur briefly to think about his next question. Well, I have a friend there, she stated, looking up at him and shrugging a little. She wasn't really sure she could call him a friend yet, but she didn't know how else to explain it. She went back to preening Slavik's fur before adding, He helped me with my wound just before I met you and offered me a place to stay there. She wasn't quite ready to explore too deeply the reason she was drawn to the male. She'd like to get to know him better, at the very least; maybe tear down those walls he liked to hide behind. I know it doesn't sound like much of a reason, but I'd still like to go if that's okay, she asked softly, stopping her task and lifting her golden gaze to meet his before smiling warmly at her friend.
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Speedy explained why she wanted to go to Moonspear, Slavik listened contemplatively as he groomed her fur. Her reason for wanting to go there was similar to him wanting to go to Sunspire, a friend was there. He wondered briefly why not Sunspire then, what was special about this specific friend? It was ok anyhow, he wasn’t worried. He was excited to be in any pack, and he was sure that whoever was Speedy’s friend could easily be his too.

Yeah of course, like I said I’m not picky, he said, glancing to meet her golden gaze with his own. He was so glad to have a friend like her.

want to fade and have another in Moonspear soon?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Sounds good! <3

The black tip of her tail wagged as her smile widened. I think we'll have fun there, she said excitedly. Speedy was pretty sure she'd have fun anywhere if Slavik was there, but still, she was glad he had agreed to to go where she wanted to go; it was just more proof that he was the kind of friend she was lucky to have, and she hoped he would be around for a while. She knew he didn't mind following her to Moonspear, but still she offered a, You're the best, before giving his cheek a few licks. 

The empath stood and shook out her damp coat. Let's start making our way back towards the mountains, then, she suggested. She had a feeling the weather was just going to get colder, and she didn't want to get stuck anywhere by a surprise snow storm or something.