Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane enjoys being stalwart against her toying. as some would get mirth out of teasing, he gets amusement out of being impervious to it. or, at the very least, acting like he's unbothered. it's a test of his skill and for the most part he's mastered it fairly well. there are exceptions to be had, of course ( his fight with his sister hasn't happened yet but that was proof that his facade could crack ). wintersbane gives a roll of his broad shoulders and murmurs, you prefer whatever you want to prefer, with a wicked glint in his glacial eyes, his tone taking on an edge that could easily be considered coquettish. his flirtations, however, were shallow things — especially while he's taken with the dark priestess of his home.

fine, he agrees to her terms. i'll prove it. he agrees, rolling his shoulders as his muscles pull taunt beneath his blue-black pelage in preparation for her attack.
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
was that a little flirty? Had she seen right? It was cute, whatever it had meant to be, but that didn’t change the fact that Saucy fully meant to whoop his ass in a minute. In fact it made her want to win even more! Nobody flirts with her and gets away without at least one sore muscle. She waited for him to prepare, she watched him roll his muscles, examining him for where his weak spots might be. For a moment all was silent, while the younger female locked onto his with a burning gaze of ice.

Then finally she made the first move, her long powerful legs pushing her forwards a few steps. Then she switched to the right quickly, hoping to slip him up, and rammed her shoulder into his side, successfully knocking him to the ground.

thread for rolls is here, Saucy’s first attack is successful!
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane's roll was a success.

she's fast; but of course the tundrian expects nothing less. she's smaller than him, after all. wintersbane's a thicc boi and speed has never and would never be his forté. his power's in his heavy-hitter's physique. she feigns and before he realizes that she's trying to psyche him out she's already at his shoulder. he steels them seconds too late, the muscles tensing to absorb the impact but it's not enough. he hasn't given himself enough time to roll with the attack and his leg buckles and his body collides with the ground with a low snarl ripping itself from between clenched and bared teeth.

he's resilient and doesn't bother to try to rise right away ...not when he thinks it'll open him up for another quick attack. instead, — because he assumes she has to be feeling the jar of impact with him herself — he strikes out with his teeth at her back leg, hoping to pull her down to the ground to give him time to get back on his feet before her next attack.
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy reveled too long in her victory of taking him down, though it was no more than a few seconds a smirk it was still long enough for him to reach out and pull her to the ground with him. She snarled as he did so, coming to her senses as she crashed down. Shit, she thought, when her chin hit the brought and her teeth nipped at her lip. A bit of blood trickled into her mouth, she could taste it like liquid metal on her tongue. She turned to face him, and lashed out in frustration, a poorly aimed swipe at his legs as he rose, hoping to get him to the ground again.

saucy was unsuccessful this time
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane's attack is unsuccessful; as this has been two weeks without a reply and i'm looking to use it for a quest i went ahead and concluded + archived it.

a snarl tore from the ivory woman as he pulled her down to the ground. she swipes out at his legs and he is easily able to dodge out of her way. wintersbane, despite his ego, knows better than to radiate smugness about them being, thus far, an eye for an eye. there is no clear victor yet and he gives her time to find her feet — because this is a friendly spar and he does not feel that they need to hammer one another with persistent attacks. this is good natured, all in good fun even if the tundrian's ego wants to drive him to win ( it always done, but losing isn't always a bad thing. it's a useful teaching tool, at the very least ). when she is back upon her feet once more he flashes a grin that is a bit devilish and a bit charming before he lunges for her and feigns left at last minute hoping to throw her off guard as he aims for her shoulder.

his attack misses.

after a few more rounds of hits and misses the two declare a draw and part ways when wintersbane states that he should be heading back.

203 words