Stone Circle Periscope Up
71 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Days passed smoothly in Easthollow. The dying days of summer had come to pass and autumn had taken its place. Yakone was almost six months old now, and when she stood next to the adults she was over half their size. She would probably tower over her mama now, too.

Mama. Yakone wondered how she was doing, and if she was handling things alright. She worried about how Mama and Komodo were getting along — if they were getting along — and if they had returned to the island yet. She sighed and drew her moonlit gaze upwards to the stars, laying down between the last wildflowers of the year in the Blume Meadow.

Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
I am going to assume they already met as Valette would introduce Yakone to her family!

Arlette was four months and she felt that she was old enough to explore further. She did limit herself to Easthollow grounds and usually the forest or the stones. She did stay clear of the bison after hearing the story of her big sister Steph being injured by one. And well, the stones, she loved the stones but the last time she was there Greyback hadn't been too happy with her digging there. Perhaps she should visit her papa! But she realized that he didn't do much except being sick. Arlette sighed and plopped down. Now she was bored. Often the female napped at every hour, so it wasn't uncommon for her to be awake at night. At night she felt that her eyes would hurt less as the sun wouldn't shine. Arlette decided that this was the time she could perhaps enjoy the meadow more, as the bison would be sure to sleep. At least she thought. When the pale female reached the meadow and was soon forgetting the bison as she noticed fresh tracks. She was not sure from who they were but she was willing to investigate and jump them. Oh yes, that was fun!
71 Posts
Ooc —

She spent a few minutes looking at the stars and thinking about her family. She wondered if her siblings would ever remember her, or if they would love her like she wanted to be loved. Maybe if they didn't, it'd be okay. She had her mama, she had Undersea, and now she had everyone at Easthollow too. Valette had seemed like a nice woman.

It wasn't long before she heard rustling in the grasses behind her. Her head swiveled and her eyes trailed a pale form as she crossed the meadow. Yakone rose and let out a wroof to grab the girl's attention, then bounded over to fall into step behind her. What're you doing?

Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
When the other called woofed, Arlette realized that she was caught. She popped her head up and stared with wide eyes at the other as she approached. When asked what she was doing her first reaction was to look guilty. "Ehh.. nothing!," she spoke and then tried to innocently smile. She crouched down low in a submissive posture and wagged her tail eagerly. 

She would have to work on her stalking skills then. "What are you doing?," she asked then, curious what this female was doing in the meadow. Arlette was always curious but this female was even more of interest to her since Yakone was family, at least her mother told her that. 
71 Posts
Ooc —

She hadn't realized that Arlette had been trying to sneak around, and now she felt a little weird calling her out on it. She was the alpha's daughter, after all; something that had been genetically insilled in her from her father was a healthy respect for the order of things.

Her ears flatten as she's interrogated in turn. Um, I just.. miss my mama. I was looking at the stars. Maybe my mama and my papa and all my friends are looking at the same stars, too. Bummer. I thought you were doin' something more fun, maybe.

Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was in a phase that she mimicked the others around her. So naturally, her ears flattened when the other's did. She looked a bit sad and Arlette wanted to cheer her up. "Oh! I would miss my mama too if I was somewhere else," she instantly nodded. "Perhaps my mama can be your mama?" she offered. She was a big-hearted girl who didn't mind sharing. She then glanced at the stars. "Oh, are that what they are called? Stars? Do you know more about them?" she questioned curiously. Arlette wasn't doing something special she decided. Maybe Yakone knew more about the stars.