Duskfire Glacier far from the sun, where no one knows
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Private 
Assumed a few things, let me know if anything needs to be changed!

Patrolling, hunting, scouting the land - in the ways she could, she kept herself busy, if not a little isolated - but she had never been the life of the party in any pack she'd run with. It wasn't that she avoided the company of the Northerners. Quite the contrary, when company came, she willingly embraced it. Her tendencies simply leaned toward helping out in the steadfast and quiet ways she could, and here she found that usually meant sticking to the shadows while others climbed to centre stage. And she was okay with that. She didn't need the limelight, and there was something about working from the outskirts that gave her eyes to see the ones the spotlight seemed to miss.

Strange, that it would be @Siarut who came to the forefront of her mind today.

He had been distant lately, withdrawn, and she found herself worried. Not insurmountably so, but enough to make the Southerner seek him out. This was an area of expertise she had little experience in. Nanook knew how to fight with tooth and claw, but her sister had always been a better tactician in the subtler way of emotion and conversation. Yet Valette wasn't here, and even if she were, Siarut wasn't her friend, he was Nanook's, and this realization sharpened her resolve to draw after his trail with a quickened step, concerned but hoping for the best.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

He laid prone across the entrance of the grotto, his favorite place to explore. His chest ached, the paste his sister had spread across the wound hung dried against his coat. The wound was just in reach of his tongue. Taking the time to rest, he licked the wound incessantly. Instinctually, Siarut knew that his saliva had healing factors, but it had already been two and half weeks since his injury. He grew restless with his recovery, despite all that Tahani had to say.

The scent of Nanook brought him out of his revere, peering around the see the woman as she approached. Siarut took the effort to stand as she came closer, a smile fixed on his lips, and relief was in his gaze. He was happy to see her. His distance had been more to shadow the wound that marked his chest, his own personal qualms had been quelled and he was glad to have the past in the background. He was even more hesitant when it came to Nanook, though, he wasn’t sure how to deal with everything that had happened with Ceara. The pain was so fresh.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}