Swiftcurrent Creek Nothing kills like your own mind
22 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
After departing from Constantine's and the quiet Aria's company, she soon found herself wandering alone. 

The morsel of fawn had disappeared down her gullet in a few quick gulps - for she was as hungry as any growing girl who had been traveling for months - and had satiated her for now. 

Left to her own devices, the druid was at first overwhelmed with the possibilities of what she could do with herself. 

To hunt, start padding caches and helping her new pack? Or maybe patrolling, familiarizing herself with the many scents of the pack and add her own to them? Perhaps she ought to find some other members and introduce herself, figure out what role she could fill here in service to the Creek and Great Spirit? The choices seemed endless. 

She'd brought the fawn with her, she reasoned, and she could patrol later this evening. Tomorrow, she would seek out some of the other members but for now, the girl decided to explore her new home. 

The Creek was her path, padding alongside it from a safe distance - for she had no desire to fall prey to the river's depths. It weaved through the emerald heath like a dark ribbon, its soothing roil a welcome companion as the druid loped through the forest. 

Issy halted at a break in the gravelly bank, where it gave way to golden sand and the river dropped into a small series of falls. She choose to sit, listening to the gentle trickle of the waterfall and watching the fish that occasionally swam by - flashing silver when the sun lit upon their scales.
"A sad soul can kill quicker, far quicker than a germ."
22 Posts
Ooc —
Aura had been watching over the pups ever since she came to the pack. It was an exhausting job, but one she really took seriously. One day she hoped someone could care for her own pups as she does for the mothers here. The thought of her own children excited her, but exhausted her mind after the day she had with the pack pups. The fiery woman had wanted to take a little time for herself so she headed out toward the borders. She was hoping to find another adult to talk to as she hadn't been around many of those lately.

The days were getting cooler as it was nearing winter. Though her pelt was fluffy she still got the chill once in a while. The clouds robbed the day of the warm rays from the sun. Aura had made her way through the woods and had come to the falls. Up ahead she seen another wolf whom she wasn't too familiar with. If she was a new recruit she wanted to meet her and welcome her to the pack. Excitedly the fiery woman let out a chuff in greeting, eyes were full of happiness.
22 Posts
Ooc —
A soft chuff drew her attention sat from the waters, her dark crown turning to find the source and drink it in. 

The woman was afire - golden and flashing like the sun, the oranges and red hues reminiscent of flames. A phoenix who had dipped her toes in the cold of winter and lined her sea green eyes with snow. 

Issy returned the sound, a soft chuff of greeting with an underlying tone of submission. She's unsure how seriously these wolves take posturing but her ears flatten respectively as she dips her head to Aura.

"Hello," she greets verbally, dark plume wagging gently. "I'm Issy, what's your name?"
22 Posts
Ooc —
Aura wasn’t really comfortable with her showing submission. The only ones that the fiery woman had ever shown submission to was Constantine and Durnehviir but it was rare because she was mostly seen with the pups. A smile formed upon her lips anyway. “That’s not necessary with me, I only show submission with the Alphas.” She explained to Issy and then caught her name. 

Her name was beautiful. “Beautiful name. Mines Aura. Beautiful day isn’t it?” Aura said looking out at the falls though the clouds had robbed them of sun the water still glistened. Aura didn’t mind taking a seat beside her new friend, she didn’t feel as though she needed an invite. They were pack mates after all so she sat on her haunches and then made her way to the ground with her front legs. A soft sigh was let out when she hit the cool ground.
22 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed her submissive display unnerved Aura - leading the druid to duck her head in order to hide the flicker of embarrassment that crossed her dark features. "I apologize," she murmured at once, ever the lady. "I'm never quite sure what the customs are like. Those things are important to some wolves," she added, thinking of the few packs she'd encountered in her short life. 

"Thank you!" She exclaimed, her tail giving a few quick, exuberant wags. "I quite like yours. Can you read them? Auras, I mean?" Her head cocked curiously as she asked. 

"Oh, it is. I've been enjoying it. This territory is so lovely, your group is a lucky one, indeed," Iseabail nodded, mostly to herself. 

"Do you like living here? How long have you lived here?" Her words were quick and her questions many, an indication of her youth despite the maturity she seemed to embody.
22 Posts
Ooc —
You’re okay, I understand.” She said as her eyes gazed to the rushing of the water. Perfect, the only word that came to mind this fine day. As she thanked Aura a nod was slowly given in exchange. “If I want to I can, but it has to be when I want to I just can’t see them out of the blue. I’m not sure why it’s like that but I had to learn it that way.” After her explanation she wondered if it made any sense. It was hard to explain how she was able to read them.

I thought so myself when I first came not so long ago. I do love living here. The environment an the others are very nice.” She said smiling and looking at Iseabail. She did not speak of what she saw the other day just in case she misunderstood what had went on. Besides, that wouldn’t effect the way they treated the pack.
22 Posts
Ooc —
"Ooo! Do you think you could try to see mine?" She asked eagerly, for she'd never met another witch who could see auras before! "Oh, of course, if you want to. If it's odd or uncomfortable then I wouldn't want to make you feel weird," she added sheepishly, suddenly realizing that perhaps it might be rude to ask such a thing of a practical stranger. 

"I haven't met many others yet, but I did meet Constantine and Aria. He seemed rather nice, and he's rather um, handsome, but please don't tell anyone I said that," she confided. Obviously, she hadn't a chance in the world with the dark male but she was young and crushes easily develop at that age, particularly when faced with an older and attractive male. "Aria is pretty too, I love her white coat and her eyes," she added amorously, "though she doesn't really talk much."